Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Someone should bless with me with any gift To Celebrate The Xmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone should bless with me with any gift To Celebrate The Xmas (414 Views)

This Girl must agree,She is too bless with great body. / Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone should bless with me with any gift To Celebrate The Xmas by BlueShine(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good evening nairalanders, compliments of the season! Any good spirited kind nairalander here willing to help me with anything to celebrate tomorrow? If it's cash or anything, I will appreciate, all fingers are not equal, you are opportuned to have but some don't have, so please help out, let all of us celebrate happily with smiles, God bless you smiley smiley
Re: Someone should bless with me with any gift To Celebrate The Xmas by greatnaija01: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
WHO U BLESS.

BlueShine:
Good evening nairalanders, compliments of the season! Any good spirited kind nairalander here willing to help me with anything to celebrate tomorrow? If it's cash or anything, I will appreciate, all fingers are not equal, you are opportuned to have but some don't have, so please help out, let all of us celebrate happily with smiles, God bless you smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bad Relationship Habit By Men That Needs To Be Stopped By 2017 / Find Out What People Say About You / Romance Can Kiss My Butt, Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.