Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Insensitive Selfish Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Insensitive Selfish Husband. (801 Views)

Barrister Narrates Experience With Insensitive Neighbor Who Never Offered Lift / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Insensitive Selfish Husband. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
By now food was ready. And it was being served by the host's wife. Guess what?! Her husband's favourite. IT WAS ISI-EWU😛 (goat head pepper soup) plus bokortor, round about, shaki, kpomo and dem-dem yorkoto-yorkoto full plate.

They ate and his friend could not help it. He licked his fingers thoroughly and said when his friend's wife came to pack the dishes:

"MADAM, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER COME ACROSS A WOMAN WHO CAN COOK BETTER THAN MY WIFE.  TODAY YOU HAVE EARNED MUCH MORE PRAISE THAN I HAVE ALWAYS PRAISED MY WIFE. U SEE HOW I BEEN DEY LICK MY FINGERS? HE TOO SWEET, KAI. I NO NEED WASH MY HAND AGAIN, I DON LICK DEM CLEAN GASKIYA. TODAY I GIVE YOU THE RANK OF FIELD MARSHAL OF KITCHEN. IN SHORT NA YOU INVENT COOKING POT KUMA ABEG WETIN BE THE RECIPE ABI MAKE MY WIFE COME LEARN FROM YOU?"

His friend's wife covered her face with the palm of her hands, left the dishes on the table and ran straight into their matrimonal bedroom. 

After a few minutes, her husband, went to pick up some gadget in the bedroom to show his friend.

Guess what?

He found his wife crying bitterly.

PERPLEXED HE BECAME!

Her husband then asked her, "what is the matter? Why are you crying? Anything wrong?"

His wife managaged to mutter these words:

"WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS AND NEVER, EVER HAVE YOU SAID TO ME. WOW! MY FOOD TASTE SO GREAT. NEVER!!! AND I HAVE BEEN COOKING FOR YOU FOR THIS SO LONG YEARS. PUTTNG IN MY BEST AT EVERY MEAL, COMING UP WITH SPECIAL RECIPES TO DELIGHT YOUR HEART. CAN YOU SEE YOUR FRIEND THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME OF EVER EATING THE CRAFTY WORK OF MY HANDS FROM THE KITCHEN BENEATH THE ROOF WE BOTH HAVE BEEN LIVING FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS. DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID TO ME IN 6 YEARS? HE SHOWED HOW MUCH HE SINCERELY ENJOYED THE MEAL. SO HAPPY HE WAS THAT HE COULDN'T HELP IT BUT PRAISE ME ABOVE HIS OWN WIFE. DID YOU SEE HOW HE WAS LICKING HIS FINGERS. IS MY COOKING SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE COMPLIMENT FROM MEN APART FROM YOU MY HUSBAND? AND NEITHER DO YOU GIVE ME ANY COMPLIMENT WHEN I DRESS SO BEAUTIFULLY, WHEN I MAKE MY HAIR, YOU DO NOT EVEN NOTICE LET ALONE SAY. "YOU LOOK SO FINE IN THAT DRESS AND THAT HAIR STYLE IS PERFECT".  ..............ALL THESE I DO BUT FOR YOU MY HUSBAND. IT IS STRANGE MEN IN THE CITIES WHEN I GO OUT THAT GIVE ME THE LOOKS OF ADMIRATION THAT I CRAVE FOR FROM YOU MY HUSBAND AT HOME . HOW SO INSENSITIVE YOU ARE!!!!

NA ME GO, GO PICK CHILDREN FOR SCHOOL, NA ME GO COOK, NA ME GO WASH PLATE. YOU GO CLUTCH TIGHTLY WITH REMOTE CONTROL DEY WATCH TV. THERE IS CAR IN THE HOUSE TO CARRY GO MARKET BUT STILL YET YOU GO SAY MAKE I GO TAKE TRANSPORT OR JUMP OKADA. YOU DON'T WANT ME TO TOUCH YOUR 'TOY' CAR. AND SEX, BY THE TIME YOU HAVE SATISFIED YOURSELF, YOU SLEEP OFF. LEAVING ME TO WONDER, WHAT IS MARRIAGE REALLY ALL ABOUT? IS MARRIAGE A CAGE OF EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OF DISCONNECTED HUMAN BEINGS?

Hmm!......

Her husband quietly went out of the room, back to meet his childhood friend in the living room and asked politely.

"PLEASE WHO REALLY IS THAT YOUR BROTHER YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT?".

His friend laughed and responded.  "DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. THEY ARE TWO GORILLAS, HUSBAND AND WIFE. I CALL THEM OUR BROTHERS BECAUSE WE ALL LOOK LIKE ONE. Hehehehe......THE INTERESTING THING IS HOW THEY CARED ABOUT ONE ANOTHER WHEN WE WENT TO THE ZOO WHICH WE HUMANS HARDLY DO TODAY AS HUSBAND AND WIFE.

He stared looking down at the floor and could not say a single word.

When marriages get to be OLD and COUPLES have already gotten accustomed to the INADEQUACY of the other. Each partner just learns to take it all with a GRAIN OF SALT. By doing this the marriage loses its INTIMACY and LOVE which is the whole point of marrigae in the first place.

Our world today is such an emotional trauma of disconnected humans.
Re: The Insensitive Selfish Husband. by Synzu(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Go celebrate Christmas with your loved ones, bruh.
Re: The Insensitive Selfish Husband. by Daronyk(f): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insensitive Selfish Husband. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
If 2 say the title and content of dis thread na, THE INSENSITIVE AND SELFISH WIFE. Hmmm.......una know una sef. Una 4 don come with una mouth "ta-ta-ta-ta-ta" like AK47 the shoot everywhere . See as all of una keep quiet.
Re: The Insensitive Selfish Husband. by mumumugu(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
nice.I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insensitive Selfish Husband. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:
If 2 say the title and content of dis thread na, THE INSENSITIVE AND SELFISH WIFE. Hmmm.......una know una sef. Una 4 don come with una mouth "ta-ta-ta-ta-ta" like AK47 the shoot everywhere . See as all of una keep quiet.
. Hahahahah. Nice piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Insensitive Selfish Husband. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS Beautiful Lawyer Shares Her Experience With A Desperate Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material / How Three Women Gang-raped Me - Man Shares His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.