Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) (18356 Views)

Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / NNPC Filling Station At Berger Selling N1k Per Jerrycan Of Fuel - PoojaMedia / Kachikwu Vs Baru: Heavy Security At NNPC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Rainmaker69(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Some are there to buy, others are there to fight. Nigerians have misplaced emotions walahi
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2017
sinkhole:
"Everybody" is frustrated in this country called Nigeria, a very small spark can send a whole city into a frenzy: a mini version of it is what we are seen here embarassed
A bad but crafty politician can easily make use of this our situation to his/her advantage.
A foreign government can easily exploit this condition to easily cause chaos in the land in other to exploit the the whole nation.
WHY, in the name of God, are our politicians not thinking

political sparkplug analyst
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by lebete3000: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2017
IamBoobs:
In the Video Below you can see Fierce fights Breaks out among frustrated lagosians at lekki after augments of who buys Petrol next.

Nawa for Naija o. Where are we going?

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o99IWdmDid0

Just imagine the consequences of their actions, imagine an explosion occurs right there....it is well
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Coldfeets: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
buygala:
Thank God I bought 100 litres on December 1st, which I started using on the 20th.....

If you are a Nigerian above the age of 25 and living in Nigeria, and you still don't have enough sense to store fuel before 1st of every December, then you are a real hopeless case sad

Storing up fuel for personal use before the 1st of December every year is a tradition in my family... We calculate how much petrol we are going to need till 15th of the next year's January and then add another 50 litres to it, buy that amount and store the jerrycans at the far end of the compound

Common sense saves one a whole lot of stress smiley

you're right.

since jonathan gave us that 2012 new year fuel price increment shocker, i have always been on the alert to avoid such happenstances in the future.

but please dont be offended for my asking but do you also store gala the way you store fuel around this period? wink
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Emvicprints1: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
pawesome:
bros,wetin fit work?....i spent 16hrs frm 3am reach 7pm just to buy fuel...na wich kind tin b dis
nothing at all have you not notice that atiku fever has started the youths would soon start shouting atiku. Someone that has bin in power for how many years.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by Vivere: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Aquariann:
There's no NNPC filling station in Lekki.
dealslip:

I was wondering to. There is no NNPC filling station in Lekki
ajepako:
I thought as much too

The only one l know around that axis is on Alfred Rewane Road in lkoyi
Maybe it is the one at Abijo, near the junction of Fidiso Estate at Km 32 on Lekki- Epe expressway. It is not far from Fara Park estate. I don't know, sha. That is the only NNPC Filling station I know that sells fuel on that axis.

The 2nd one which is further down closer to Skyteam and Rainoil has not sold a single drop of fuel for almost 2 years.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by salesforce: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ye
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by ajepako(f): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:

Maybe it is the one at Abijo, near the junction of Fidiso Estate at Km 32 on Lekki- Epe expressway. It is not far from Fara Park estate. I don't know, sha. That is the only NNPC Filling station I know that sells fuel on that axis.

The 2nd one which is further down closer to Skyteam and Rainoil has not sold a single drop of fuel for almost 2 years.

Yeah, now l remember the NNPC station in Abijo on the way to Epe

Anyway, a lot of people still refer to those Eti Osa sides like Eputu, Awoyaya, lbeju , Elemoro and other Eti Osa towns as Lekki

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) by jacyhelen(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
princeade86:
God wil make things easy 4 us.

this is our problem...Everytime God!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy / PDP: Eddy Olafeso Concedes Defeat, Promises To Work With Arapaja / CBN Will No Longer Give Ways And Means To FG Until Payment Of Outstanding Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.