Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 (1752 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Corvette 1977 Model Car / Ben Bruce With His Friends In Los Angeles In 1977 (Throwback Photos) / Nigeria’s New National Airline To Commence Operation This Year – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 by sarrki(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2017
mightyhaze:
just say,... u are a sarrki

Merry Christmas bro
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 by ivandragon: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2017
9jakohai:

Under deregulation, the companies would be the ones investing.

Because price controls have gone , more investment would pour in, making it more feasible to invest in facilities.

Gsm companies did the same.No price controls meant they had freedom to make their profits as they wished, so they invested to make more profits.

Rail is coming up too...and should be useful as well.

which is why the further up country you move, the more expense fuel would be in a deregulated market or don't you know the meaning of deregulation?

if a ship laden with PMS berths at Apapa, do you think it will sell the product in sokoto where the dealer will still have to pay a driver, buy a tanker to carry the product, buy diesel, pay for security, pay road tax & state taxes; at the same price it will sell in lagos where those associated costs will be minimal?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 by mightyhaze: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:

Merry Christmas bro
yea,.. but i wish millions of our brethren,suffering under buhari misrule were merry too.. mars my own merriment to behold so much suffering in the land. wish u merry xmas too

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 by sarrki(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2017
mightyhaze:
yea,.. but i wish millions of our brethren,suffering under buhari misrule were merry too.. mars my own merriment to behold so much suffering in the land. wish u merry xmas too

Things will get better

I reverently prayed for Nigeria
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 by smulti(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:

Things will get better

I reverently prayed for Nigeria

lay man excuses

things was better in the 70s, 80s, 90s, including year 2000

what are the costs of living in 2015, then compare it with 2016 and 2017
Re: Fuel Scarcity Will Be Over Next Year Minister Of Petroleum ..buhari 1977 by egopersonified(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
I just hate it when leaders cannot take responsibility for what happens under their watch, even if the job is handled by a subordinate. I always look out for this quality in my friends, family, colleagues, etc and class them accordingly. Face the music and do SOMETHING about it. mtcheeew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Release 1000 Cars For Campaigns For The Upcoming 2019 Election / CJN Onnoghen Trial: Am Very Sad - Osinbajo / Atiku And Osita Chidoka Spotted In Washington DC- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.