Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians (61994 Views)

More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo / Reactions From Nigerians As NLC Calls Off Strike / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by maasoap(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2017
deji68:
if your targeted revenue is not enough , u borrow, almost all Nigerian budget are deficit budgets ..
If you can't save during high oil price, I wonder why you guys are hating Buhari.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Excellent7(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

There are lots of indication that the economy wouldn't have plunged into recession if GEJ retained power.

1. There would have been no NDA crisis, singlehandedly caused by the stupidity of Buhari.
2. The country would not have run on autopilot for 6 months, when Buhari was selecting his angels.
3. It wouldn't have taken NOI 20 months to compile an economic plan.

Those are the major three and there's more.

The naira nosedived in 2008/2009 during the Global Recession+Oil Slump. We didn't enter a recession. The prices of foodstuff was tied to the naira nosediving and marketers hoarding gasoline because they were unsure of payments since subsidy was a contentious issue leading up to the election.

Sanusi in the tail-end of his tenure CBN governor was a rabble-rouser, doomsday predictor, and political saboteur. First off, no $20b was missing. He reviewed it downwards to $5b or $2b, he was even unsure of the exact amount. Even then, it's been 2+ years since he left, why has Buhari and Magu not found the phantom "missing $5b"? Or did it just disappear out of the world's financial system?

You'd think smart people can at least do independent research or reason critically.

For every $1, this government has added to the reserves, $1.2+ has been borrowed. Yet, no projects are being commissioned. Less than 20% of the 2017 budget has been implemented and we're in December (same story for the 2016 budget).

Later in 2019, he'd use a high reserve balance to do campaign while 11m people have been unemployed under his stead in the last 24 months. And I expect lots of you to shower him with praise.

You were one of those who danced against subsidy removal in 2012. Then went back to your vomits to support its removal in 2016. Barely a year later, subsidy has ballooned to N40 per liter, and you're itching to quote stats blindly as an arm-chair quasi-economist about a government that is better than the current one in virtually all indices.

I'm sure in February next year when Nigeria will officially be declared as the country with the most people under poverty (overtaking India with a population five times larger than ours), you'd also find a way to prove it'd have still being the case if GEJ was the president.

I think you should be thrilled by this administration. It is exactly what you wanted. Since you seem to have excuses for every failure.

Nonsense! And to think you're a mod.

Buhari would probably win in 2019 not because he performed well, but because there are a lot of people with egos the size of Jupiter who continue to rationalize their mistake in 2015. You are one of these people. And let's not forget the ones in whose eyes Buhari can do no wrong.

-Lord

A very brilliant analysis, and equally brilliant projections!
Product of an "educated" and resourceful mind.
Bravo!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by mikolo80: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
FILEBE:

They don't need all these to be president except ideas and conviction.
Agreed

Come on, are you telling me that you must have money to be a president?
Unfortunately, yes, not yours personally but you must have money to 'buy ' votes.
Yes all votes in all countries are 'bought' and paid for whether it's paying advertisers to promote the candidate or by providing infrastructure or outright rice sharing. Money is very important to certain extents. Even buhari needed money to get the word out (fuel)when he got 12 million talakawa votes

Why? What is the money for? To buy our votes?
. All these people you mentioned you never gave them a try and you are concluding.
Nobody will try something they don't even know exists or someone that hasn't convinced them. Would you hire someone that applied for job with no CV or references for 4 years.?

See people you are sure about, what have they done to Nigeria so far?
Which would you hire to do surgery on you,in emergency doctor who attended but failed in school or complete novice .
This is emergency we don't want it to be worse than it is, that's why we vote but most importantly there are no better candidates (can you name any)

I don't know how you view democracy but you are not painting it well.
It's a double edged blade and right now it's not working for us

Democracy demands that anyone can be president if he has attained the age. That's true democracy. Can't we have our own Emmanuel Macron?
No, our macron's are busy trying to hammer. No time for public service.

Is the Nigeria of your dream not the one someone like you and myself can attain those post just by voting only?
Simplistic but yeah it is
The issue is how many good guys are willing. Will is the most important ingredient that is sorely lacking. None of us cares enough to do what needs to be done. We'd Rather pat ourselves for abdicating responsibilities
We don't vote (hence voting for bad guys by default)

Mikolo80, these same people are drawing us backwards. We have to do away with this mentality that the rich should be ruling us.
I said money is needed
Not that you have to be rich

Adam Johnson comes to mind and come to think of it, these people performed well. Mwalimu of Tanzania, Abraham Lincoln wouldn't have stood a chance going by this your reasoning.

These ppl put in the work that money could buy
How many Nigerians are willing to asides buhari.
Not just by coming out like okotie or momdu. Candidates need a workable plan not pipe dream
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by mikolo80: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
LordAdam16:

So you know?

You guys should use your strength very well to delay the inevitable.
What's inevitable
Only God's word is
Everything else is up for grabs

Because when it finally happens, Buhari would be child's play.

We said "remove fuel subsidy," you guys said no.
Who are this we you're referring to
Speak for your people

Then we left, someone else removed the fuel subsidy, no noise.

Then the same person reintroduced the fuel subsidy, still no noise.

Ah!

Na hard life fit Nigerians.

-Lord
yes o na in we de live for Naija
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by alfsalami: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
GEJ believe we are all illiterates to understand the evil he created down for Nigeria, PMB is only struggling to rescue the country, GEJ should better keep quiet
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by modik(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Guestlander:

Of course, we are celebrating him for wrecking the country and let others deal with the mess.
Dishonesty is the biggest problem with Nigerians. I guess he was such a great president that he was voted out of office.

Lies and propaganda sent him away..
Sadly, both have short life span!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by FILEBE(m): 1:17am On Dec 27, 2017
mikolo80:

Agreed

Unfortunately, yes, not yours personally but you must have money to 'buy ' votes.
Yes all votes in all countries are 'bought' and paid for whether it's paying advertisers to promote the candidate or by providing infrastructure or outright rice sharing. Money is very important to certain extents. Even buhari needed money to get the word out (fuel)when he got 12 million talakawa votes

Nobody will try something they don't even know exists or someone that hasn't convinced them. Would you hire someone that applied for job with no CV or references for 4 years.?

Which would you hire to do surgery on you,in emergency doctor who attended but failed in school or complete novice .
This is emergency we don't want it to be worse than it is, that's why we vote but most importantly there are no better candidates (can you name any)

It's a double edged blade and right now it's not working for us

No, our macron's are busy trying to hammer. No time for public service.

Simplistic but yeah it is
The issue is how many good guys are willing. Will is the most important ingredient that is sorely lacking. None of us cares enough to do what needs to be done. We'd Rather pat ourselves for abdicating responsibilities
We don't vote (hence voting for bad guys by default)

I said money is needed
Not that you have to be rich

These ppl put in the work that money could buy
How many Nigerians are willing to asides buhari.
Not just by coming out like okotie or momdu. Candidates need a workable plan not pipe dream

mikolo80 Buhari has not done much to fix the country. The system is wrong... I hope to call your attention to one or two things here on Nairaland soon. The will not to vote and defend it is our problem in this country and funny enough , we are getting there. The last election proved that. It takes a step to change the whole thing. You will be surprised as at how we eager we are to make a move.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by mikolo80: 1:39am On Dec 27, 2017
FILEBE:

mikolo80 Buhari has not done much to fix the country.
Economically no
Politically he has demystify money and incumbency slash federal might

The system is wrong...
Nothing wrong with system
Everything wrong with operators

I hope to call your attention to one or two things here on Nairaland soon. The will not to vote and defend it is our problem in this country and funny enough
Not really

, we are getting there.
Too slowly
Thank goodness for staggered elections in osun Edo and ekiti that teaches us new rigging methods and counters faster

The last election proved that. It takes a step to change the whole thing.
Yes it does

You will be surprised as at how we eager we are to make a move.
But ppl will not move if they don't have believable candidate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by seguno2: 4:13am On Dec 27, 2017
9jakohai:
There is a simple explanation, and no i am not defending the govt.

1.During GEJ'S govt, the oil price was $94-120. That meant we had enough dollars to buffer the naira...and as a result the value of the naira was stronger..meaning we needed fewer naira to import rice.

You conveniently forgot to mention subsidy payment at the high price eroding the value of the naira? Why are you been dubious?
Buhari is not paying subsidies. Oil prices are low. Fuel is still high price and scarce. Exchange rate is also double the price in 2015.
Why should anyone with a brain not kick Buhari out of Aso Rock villa

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by FILEBE(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2017
mikolo80:

Economically no
Politically he has demystify money and incumbency slash federal might

Nothing wrong with system
Everything wrong with operators

Not really

Too slowly
Thank goodness for staggered elections in osun Edo and ekiti that teaches us new rigging methods and counters faster

Yes it does

But ppl will not move if they don't have believable candidate

Good Morning Mikol80. People mhave been saying Democracy is not what suits Nigeria. That, i wouldn't want to debate now. The system i am talking about needs to be reviewed. Check out law makers salaries and allowances , check out the issues of immunity and how it is being abused. If there is no crime, their wont be a law. You are right about Buhari demystifying money transfer in govt house but of what impact is demystification if you can't put an end to it? Now, it seems the more we look the less we see. Maina, Babachir, Have they been prosecuted? Took a long time to present a budget to avoid padding yet there was padding. Mikolo80. Someone has to make a move and the power he will have is the masses' power. Tons of believable candidates out there but what happens is that the masses are divided. Whoever is there will fear us for we will make him know "masses' power"
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by nduchucks: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2017
Wow!!! My people are ignorant of basic macro and micro economic principles. cry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Jonathan was not better than Buhari. Not even close.

Buhari's administration is far better than all the administrations in Nigeria I've witnessed since I became politically aware.

I seriously can't believe this.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Ranchhoddas: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
LoJ:

I seriously can't believe this.
Nigerians are tribal and religious bigots.
All the metrics of development show Buhari to be doing a better job.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Nigerians are tribal and religious bigots.
All the metrics of development show Buhari to be doing a better job.
Would you mind giving the metrics?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Ranchhoddas: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
LoJ:

I don't trust figures so I will give you my experience as a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

The biggest problem in Nigeria is corruption and it's not just government, the average Nigerian wants to rip you off.
Under Jonathan, there was mindless looting of public funds both in government and the civil service.
Since we are an oil-dependent economy, the global drop in oil prices plunged us into a terrible recession.
An inept Jonathan government did not save for the rainy day so what we got was a sharp rise in prices of commodities at the start of Buhari's tenure so there was nothing he could do to prevent it.

But by introducing the Treasury Single Account (TSA), Buhari has greatly plugged avenues by which people can steal money thus saving the nation a lot.
His diversification plan, especially into agriculture has helped greatly.
People can tell you that the price of rice (the most consumed food in Nigeria) has crashed significantly...
To be continued...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Ranchhoddas: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
LoJ:

On job creation...
We have a very severe unemployment problem.

N-power is a platform introduced by Buhari to get unemployed graduates busy. One may say that it is small but we can only work with what we have. GEJ on the other hand gave us a Sure P program that was rife with claims of nepotism and tribalism.
None of this has happened with N-power.
In fact they have an account on Nairaland that people can contact if they have any difficulty...
To be continued...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Ranchhoddas: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
LoJ:

On security...
At the height of their operations, Boko Haram was the deadliest terror group in the world. Under Jonathan the military was demoralized and inefficient. Money earmarked for fighting terrorists entered private pockets.
Buhari's first act as president was to order the relocation of the military command centre to Maiduguri. This is like Donald Trump ordering the Secretary of Defence and the Joint Chiefs to go and and start living in Mosul.
What followed was a swift decimation and recapture of terrorist-controlled areas.
Today Boko Haram has been reduced to a a ragtag band of guerilla fighters. The battle is still on but they will be defeated. This Christmas was the first in five years that residents of celebrated without a curfew hanging over their heads...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Ranchhoddas: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
LoJ:

Power is one of the biggest problems facing us...
In the name of privatization, GEJ sold our companies to his cronies and not one megawatt was added to the the national power grid for all I know...
Under Buhari, we have hit our record generation (7,000 megawatts), up from about 4500MW.
Transmission has also increased to a record high (about 5000MW). The effect of all these is a significant increase in power supply.
Many people can attest to this.
Other may not because they have not experienced it. Nigeria is a very big country so it's a work in progress.
This government has signed a 5.5 billion dollar contract for the construction of Mambilla hydro dam. A project that had been neglected for 40 years.
This will add up to 3000MW to the grid. This is progress.

I can go on and on but I don tire.

All in all, this administration is far better than the last.

Only bigots say otherwise.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by mikolo80: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2017
FILEBE:

Good Morning Mikol80. People mhave been saying Democracy is not what suits Nigeria.
Depends on expected outcome
Do we want rapid industrialisation or social justice warrior debates

That, i wouldn't want to debate now. The system i am talking about needs to be reviewed.

Who will review it
Check out law makers salaries and allowances , check out the issues of immunity and how it is being abused.
Nothing wrong with it in my opinion
It is we win have allowed them to get away with it

If there is no crime, their wont be a law. You are right about Buhari demystifying money transfer in govt house but of what impact is demystification if you can't put an end to it?
Power of incumbency o not money transfer is what I said o

Now, it seems the more we look the less we see. Maina, Babachir, Have they been prosecuted? Took a long time to present a budget to avoid padding yet there was padding. Mikolo80. Someone has to make a move and the power he will have is the masses' power.
Yes o
But who will bell the cat

Tons of believable candidates out there but what happens is that the masses are divided.
If the candidate cannot unite them then he is not worthy

Whoever is there will fear us for we will make him know "masses' power"
We that can't make anybody fear to have lavish. Weddings while we're on 9 month strike.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
All in all, this administration is far better than the last.

Only bigots say otherwise.
Hello, thank you for your analysis. I do not share your sentiment, based on my own study of the nigerian sphere. Still, I am no nigerian, and I do not live in nigeria. Though it can be said that my opinion does not reflect the reality on ground, it can equally be said that my views are unbiased. I would invite my friend Plaetton to offer his opinion, as a nigerian living in nigeria. But before this, let me state clearly, I do not think GEJ was a great president, by world class standards, (and it was the essence of my first post here). In the mean time let me beg to differ as follows:

- On the issue of corruption:
There is no positive indication that corruption has diminished in nigeria, I tend to believe otherwise. The TSA you mentionned, is not an idea of Buhari, but of former presidents, which they rightfully put on hold. Do you have any economic background? If you do, it will not be difficult for you to understand how the TSA not only is not a useful measure against corruption, but worse still, killed the nigerian economy.

A simple software/interface managing all the government accounts would have achieved the same aim of controlling corrupt practices, while having no destructive impact on the banking system. I really hope you have economic knowledge, so that I may not need to go in depth here.

Now, the simple fact that Buhari has been nominated and elected with no Waec certificate is the highest form of corruption. The nigerian constitution is quite clear about this. Why and How the Judiciary system postponed indefinetely a pre election matter, till date? What do you expect from someone who gains power through corruption?

There have been public stunts about some people being investigated. Clearly, and nobody questions that, the anti graft has been lopsided, targeting perceived ennemies, while APC big men, were left out. In plain English it is high corruption, because it ensures that those who stand with you, can go scot free. Have forgotten about Saraki?

It is in this administration that all sorts of new forms of budgets appeared. Is it not this administration that introduced the concepts of Missing Budgets, padded Budgets, and so on? The Last edition of the Budget was presented in January 2017. Do you remember the cost of the new hospital in Aso rock, which ended up having no x ray machines?

You had a Budget which was rightfully called a Budget of ruination, were intensive borrowing was carried out, in order to fund the reccurent expenditure (a disguised word for corruption, stealing and padding) instead of investing majorly in capital projects!

Claming there has been an improvement in corruption in this administration, is clearly incorrect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

I don't trust figures so I will give you my experience as a Nigerian living in Nigeria.
When you don't trust figures, you are bound to be subjective.

- On the issue of Security

It is wrong to limit security to only Boko haram. But even at that, this administration did not perform outstandingly. First off, the Jonathan could have conquered Boko haram easily, if not for the Fulani/hausa Lobby! Do you remember who said these words?

- An Attack against Boko haram, is an attack against the North - Buhari

There are clear indications that the nigerian military leadership being mostly from the North boycotted the fight against Boko Haram during the GEJ era. The belief was first and foremost that they should protect their own, and that it will weaken GEJ position. And it worked wonderfully! To claim that the Boko haram people were better armed than the nigerian soldiers was as stupid as can be. There was a clear boycott, evident for any objective eyes.

Then again, Buhari promised to defeat Boko haram in 6 months. How many years now? They are still active, despite the propaganda that they have been "technically defeated". The Bombings have reduced but never stopped.

Now, what about the Fulani herdsmen? They have been promoted to the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the whole world. Is it your security improvement? When did you hear your president even mention and adress this issue seriously? Oh i forget there are not from nigeria but from mali, or is it niger? When has he condem those killing? Are you aware of entire villages destroyed by these people? Rape and abuse? Do you understand the meaning of having the 4th most dangerous group in the world, on your soil?

What about the increase kidnapping I witness everyday in nigeria media, including nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
On job creation...
We have a very severe unemployment problem.
Lool. So because of the N program, you believe this government is tackling unemployment? And You claim this administration is unbiased and has no nepotism tendencies?

Bro, let me disagree vigorously. Is it not in nigeria where the presidency publicly acknowledged that its appointments did not reflect national character and that they will do something about that? A list has been published by various newspapers showing how the appointments are largely tribalistic in nigeria. It was not better in the GEJ era, it is not now!

Now when we talk of unemployment, we have to present facts and figures. Unemployment in Nigeria now, is around 30 to 40% (from what I gathered) which is extremely high! And that is provided the figures given by the national bureau of statistics are even objective! Which I doubt.

Under Buhari Nigeria plunged in a recession, (supposedly) came out of recession (with a Gdp of 0.5% while the margin of error is 1%, do the maths) and is now in a Stagflation. Who should we congratulate?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by modik(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
LoJ:

Hello, thank you for your analysis. I do not share your sentiment, based on my own study of the nigerian sphere. Still, I am no nigerian, and I do not live in nigeria. Though it can be said that my opinion does not reflect the reality on ground, it can equally be said that my views are unbiased. I would invite my friend Plaetton to offer his opinion, as a nigerian living in nigeria. But before this, let me state clearly, I do not think GEJ was a great president, by world class standards, (and it was the essence of my first post here). In the mean time let me beg to differ as follows:

- On the issue of corruption:
There is no positive indication that corruption has diminished in nigeria, I tend to believe otherwise. The TSA you mentionned, is not an idea of Buhari, but of former presidents, which they rightfully put on hold. Do you have any economic background? If you do, it will not be difficult for you to understand how the TSA not only is not a useful measure against corruption, but worse still, killed the nigerian economy.

A simple software/interface managing all the government accounts would have achieved the same aim of controlling corrupt practices, while having no destructive impact on the banking system. I really hope you have economic knowledge, so that I may not need to go in depth here.

Now, the simple fact that Buhari has been nominated and elected with no Waec certificate is the highest form of corruption. The nigerian constitution is quite clear about this. Why and How the Judiciary system postponed indefinetely a pre election matter, till date? What do you expect from someone who gains power through corruption?

There have been public stunts about some people being investigated. Clearly, and nobody questions that, the anti graft has been lopsided, targeting perceived ennemies, while APC big men, were left out. In plain English it is high corruption, because it ensures that those who stand with you, can go scot free. Have forgotten about Saraki?

It is in this administration that all sorts of new forms of budgets appeared. Is it not this administration that introduced the concepts of Missing Budgets, padded Budgets, and so on? The Last edition of the Budget was presented in January 2017. Do you remember the cost of the new hospital in Aso rock, which ended up having no x ray machines?

You had a Budget which was rightfully called a Budget of ruination, were intensive borrowing was carried out, in order to fund the reccurent expenditure (a disguised word for corruption, stealing and padding) instead of investing majorly in capital projects!

Claming there has been an improvement in corruption in this administration, is clearly incorrect.

Did I see these peeps reading at the background?
Ngeneukwenu
Sarrki

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Power is one of the biggest problems facing us...
In the name of privatization, GEJ sold our companies to his cronies and not one megawatt was added to the the national power grid for all I know...

I would love if you could reference your facts. From the data I have from Martin Onovo (an Oil expert) Nigeria has a production capacity of 8000 MW but produces a mean of 3500 MW which is about the same volume which was produced in the GEJ era.

Right now, there are very long queues in Nigeria because of ordinary fuel. This issue which was vehemently criticzed by Buhari, has happened and his happening in his administration. If that is not a failure, what would then be failure to you? After now almost 3 years of Government, there is no concrete long lasting evidence of greater power generation capacity. I am aware that for the Xmas period, there has been steady light supply, which is understandable and good. But Life does not start and end in Xmas. Soon cometh January and February!

Right now, Marketers and the government are blaming each other for the fuel crisis!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians by frrank(m): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
ffo:

Franko I dey, merry Christmas and regards to the family. I thanks man

Cool...You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / Residents Hail Aregbesola After Jumaat Prayers In Osun - Photos / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.