Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST (9690 Views)

Life Is Meaningless Without Christ / Beauty Without Christ Is Ugliness - TB Joshua... / Joel Osteen: Megachurch Televangelist Pastor Without Christ?! Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2010
[center]A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST[/center]

Very soon we shall all stand before the throne of God to give an account on how we lived our lives here on earth. You may say “No time now to study my Bible, no time to pray, no time to go to church, no time to live a holy and righteous life” but a day is coming when you will so desire to live a holy and righteous life but it will be too late. what shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and lost your precious soul in hell fire. The Bible says “But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” 2Peter 3:10 “Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?” 2Peter 3:12. Though you accumulate trillions of naira in different banks all over the world, you may have transport vehicles all over the world, you may have great estates in all the cities/states in the world; if you do not have Jesus, it is just a waste. Peter said in 2Peter 3:10,12 …the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. What is after acquiring everything on earth without salvation then Jesus comes and you open your eyes and watch all you’ve been accumulating just melt away and you are just left like that what will you do? When the door of heaven has been shut and all that you have gone and you are just left with the cloth you put on. When you no longer have money, house not even a bicycle to ride on and you go to hell. What is the gain? A life without Christ is a hopeless end but A life with Christ is an endless hope. Chose you this day where you want to spend eternity: in heaven or in hell?. Following Jesus today will be the best decision you will ever make. Isn’t it better if you have money and then you are saved so that when this life is over and then every earthly things melts away you continue with a better life in Heaven?. Set you affection on things above not on things on the earth!. [/b]There is only one way to God the Father, one way to having eternal life and that is Jesus. He is ready to save those who are lost. Don’t let anyone deceive you that it isn’t possible to live in this life where there is sin and corruption everywhere without sinning. Jesus has purchased our salvation and has redeemed us from the kingdom of darkness into his marvelous light on the cross and has given us the power to live above sin. Jesus is still searching for a sincere man, woman, boy or girl who will accept Him[b] “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” Re 3:20.

Four Simple Steps to Salvation
1. Recognise, accept and confess that you are a sinner and hopelessly lost without God (Romans 3:12,23). That should not take long for you to accept. If you are sincere, you will realise that you have, on several occasions seen yourself in wrong moods, feelings, desires, motives, actions, etc. We have all been sinners. And between you and God you accept and confess yourself lost.

2. Accept and believe the good news that God sent Jesus Christ to take your place, die in your stead, and pay the full penalty for your own sins (Romans 5:cool. He also was buried, but He resurrected, and is alive forever to be your Advocate before God (1Corinthians 15:1-5; 1 John 2:1,2; Hebrews 7:25).

3. Now rely on God's promises, not upon your own feelings or theories. Only sincerely confess your sins, promising God to live right and believe you are forgiven according to His Promise (John 3:16; Romans 3:25; Ephesians 2:8,9; 1 John 1:9).

4. Declare and realise that you are saved by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and the gospel, and that you are forgiven by God and cleansed from all sins because you have met the conditions of God which are:
(a) proper faith
(b) confessions of sins
(c) repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ.

What has happened to you now is known as conversion or salvation or the New-Birth experience. Your life will now be new. "If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Please help email this message to someone.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by darasam4u: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2010
Truth, real truth indeed!
Jesus is the only way to eternal life. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. " (John 14:6).
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36).
JESUS IS COMING SOON! Assuredly!
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
Life without christ is life with crises.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by jagunlabi(m): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2010
toba:

Life without christ is life with crises.
It all depends on what is meant by [b]christ.[/b]Let us be reminded that christianity itself, as a religion, is in crises.That says a whole lot.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2010
jagunlabi:

It all depends on what is meant by [b]christ.[/b]Let us be reminded that christianity itself, as a religion, is in crises.That says a whole lot.
I agree, Thats why the crises tore u apart from christianity into living a life filled with more crises&confusion than those of christians
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by jagunlabi(m): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2010
toba:

I agree, Thats why the crises tore u apart from christianity into living a life filled with more crises&confusion than those of christians
That claim is based on what?You don't even know me.My life is definitely not in crises, but in peace that passes all understanding,and the best way to achieve that peace is to leave a religion that is in crises, in tatters and without the christ.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by manmustwac(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2010
@post
do you really think that all our so called annointed men of god are living thier lives as if they are living it with christ?
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by jesus3: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
guus
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by nuella2(f): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
A life without christ is meaningless. Such a person is just existing not living.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2010
jagunlabi:

That claim is based on what?You don't even know me.
U re right and u re wrong. Yes i dnt know u physically and by location,but i do know u logically and by post.I can assess u based on the tone u use in posting on NL. I also know u as Someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God. I know u as an antagonist of theists and a protagonist of atheists.

Dnt say i dnt know u again

jagunlabi:

My life is definitely not in crises, but in peace that passes all understanding,and the best way to achieve that peace is to leave a religion that is in crises, in tatters and without the christ.

What then can u call atheism? inst it a belief system of Gods non existence? if it is, then i[b]t passes as a quasi-religion.[/b]

Guy u re no different from Muslims and Christians that are believers, cus all atheist are believers
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by jagunlabi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2010
manmustwac:

@post
do you really think that all our so called annointed men of god are living thier lives as if they are living it with christ?
People who live without christ can't know the difference.They allow themselves to be easily deceived by bogus and pious conmen.One needs to have the christ in one's life to be immune to such deceptions.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by jagunlabi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
nuella2:

A life without christ is meaningless. Such a person is just existing not living.
Quite correct.Christians, please take note.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
jagunlabi:

Quite correct.Christians, please take note.
I dnt think u fully understood nuella. She ment that such a person who doesnt have christ is not existing.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by jagunlabi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
toba:

I dnt think u fully understood nuella. She ment that such a person who doesnt have christ is not existing.
I understood the first time.Perhaps my version of what CHRIST is, might be different from hers and yours.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
jagunlabi:

I understood the first time.Perhaps my version of what CHRIST is, might be different from hers and yours.

OK i see
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Girl846(f): 4:43am On Apr 08, 2010
A life without Christ is pointless! There is honestly nothing and no one worth losing your soul for on this earth.
By God's grace we shall be ready when our Father returns to get his faithful servants! Amen!
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2010
Theres definitely no doubt that christ is the key to life&death.
All muslims are mandated to believe in christ,likewise other believers like grail message,eckankar etc. I wonder how the world would have been if we dnt mention that name christ. Every part of the world,u hear in jesus name.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2010
Jesus wants you to come unto Him now. Remember that whosoever believes on Him will have everlasting life and whosoever does not believe and dies in his unbelieve is damned forever.. What shall it profit you if you gain the whole world and lost your soul in hell. Jesus is our Saviour and He is not interested in any other person but you. He purchased your salvation on the cross of Calvary and all you have to do is to ask Him for forgiveness. I was once a sinner totally immersed in the ocean of sin. I wasn't happy with the way my life was going so I decided to follow Jesus I tried by my own personal effort to follow him but I always returned to the ocean of sin. I can't tell the number of times I fell even after crying to God for my wrong deeds; up to the extent that I felt it wasn't possible for me to live a life free from sin but on the 2nd of February 2010 at a Crusade after the altar call was made, I accepted Jesus as my [b]personal Lord and Saviour and finally became an Heavenly Citizen.[/b] From my story above, it is clear that living a righteous life is not my our own human effort. It is through faith i.e having faith in the wonder working power in the blood of Jesus. There is no other name by which we can be save but 'Jesus'. Accept Him NOW it is not necessary that it must be on a crusade ground or even in a Church Service. You can do it right inside your room. Just tell the Lord (in prayer) that:

1. You know you are a sinner.
2. Mention all the sins you've committed to him and ask him for pardon(forgiveness).
3. Accept Him as your Lord and Personal Saviour, Invite Him 'Jesus' into your life.
4. Then Believe that you're saved.

What has happen to you now is the New Birth i.e Born into God's Family. And to keep your salvation you have to flee from all appearance of evil this means that any thing that looks like evil you flee from it. God bless you.

Jesus Cares.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by jagunlabi(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2010
toba:

Theres definitely no doubt that christ is the key to life&death.
All muslims are mandated to believe in christ,likewise other believers like grail message,eckankar etc. I wonder how the world would have been if we dnt mention that name christ. Every part of the world,u hear in jesus name.
Don't over-deceive yourself on that word, bro.The word "CHRISTOS" is from ancient greek and has been around loooong before christianity was ever formed.Christianity merely adopted it.Besides, it is a dime a dozen term in those days when every person and their goats were messiahs in that part of the world.
Re: A LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST by Maykelly(f): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2010
[size=16pt]Life without CHRIST JESUS is DEAD, Dead end.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Christians Existed Before Roman Catholic / If I Were An Atheist / Man Of God Or Servant Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.