Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. (2485 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / 'Obasanjo May Withdraw His Support For Atiku' - Anthony Sani / Atiku Opens His Chicken Cottage To Provide Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by FriendNG: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Trump financial aid to Nigeria is not more than $6m. not even up to $1Bn.

His aid is nothing to Nigerian income. Nigeria won't sell it interest to a not worthy aid.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by marooh: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:
[s]Trump financial aid to Nigeria is not more than $6m. not even up to $1Bn.

His aid is nothing to Nigerian income. Nigeria won't sell it interest to a not worthy aid.[/s]

Typical Afonja

24 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Itimkpataka2: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Go Trump twitter Handle and say that , stop ranting on Nairaland ... angry

21 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by FriendNG: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
Go Trump twitter Handle and say that , stop ranting on Nairaland ... angry

It is on Nairaland I see the news about withdrawing aid and it is on Nairaland I will reply and not Twitter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Itimkpataka2: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

It is on Nairaland I see the news about withdrawing aid and it is on Nairaland I will reply and not Twitter.

Nairaland is copy n paste forum mainly on Political section. Trump didn't post it here. So if u want your message to reach Trump,go to twitter. Unless u r even afraid of the chicken change they give Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by RadicalTrump: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op is barely educated he knws next to Notin abt wat he is abt to dabble into.

He enjoys the little attention he gets

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by FriendNG: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

Nairaland is copy n paste forum mainly on Political section. Trump didn't post it here. So if u want your message to reach Trump,go to twitter. Unless u r even afraid of the chicken change they give Nigeria.

Alright copy it and paste it on trump page. I receive the message here and I am replying it here. The copy paster that brought trump news here can copy mine and paste it to Trump. I have no business going to Twitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by RadicalTrump: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Young man Jst shut up, yr Rants re irrelevant, imagine d trash USaid is $6m? Hw lugubrious, height of juvenile insanity

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by dodelight(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sorry Op! You are obviously so pained by the US stance on Israel. Your Buhari has struck the wrong chord against the United States and he will hear a horrific tune.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by DaBillionnaire: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
@ op, no matter the amount of aid it is, whether 1trn pounds, Nigeria must not sell her right.

Nigeria must continue to vote against injustice, Trump is just an oppressor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Zanas: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op you're on your own o. Your opinion doesn't matter anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by SalamRushdie: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:
Trump financial aid to Nigeria is not more than $6m. not even up to $1Bn.

His aid is nothing to Nigerian income. Nigeria won't sell it interest to a not worthy aid.

I hope when he stops buying your oil which he jsut started buying after Obama stopped it yiu wont complain, I hope when he revokes the sale of planes to Nigeria you wont complain..There are so many eay the US can hurt ur stupid govt but there is no way ur stupid govt can hurt the US.. recieve sense Jare

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by usba: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Only cownu pigs and idiots are scared of their rod Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
RadicalTrump:
Op is barely educated he knws next to Notin abt wat he is abt to dabble into.

He enjoys the little attention he gets
Whaat? Wetin OP do you?
Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Desyner: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
You this aboki OP. You guys say trump and his aid aint shìt but run to abuja every 30 days for less.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I hope when he stops buying your oil which he jsut started buying after Obama stopped it yiu wont complain, I hope when he revokes the sale of planes to Nigeria you wont complain..There are so many eay the US can hurt ur stupid govt but there is no way ur stupid govt can hurt the US.. recieve sense Jare
That guy is a northerner he only lives for whatever he lives for!

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
@ op, no matter the amount of aid it is, whether 1trn pounds, Nigeria must not sell her right.

Nigeria must continue to vote against injustice, Trump is just an oppressor.
Nigeria should be sold to the US or the EU

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Megatrix: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Another irrelevant and juvenile e-warrior exposing his ignorance for all to see. Someone should pls take that phone away from that kid

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by DaBillionnaire: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
badebillions:

Nigeria should be sold to the US or the EU

sold ko sell ni,

common, geraraye!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
RadicalTrump:
Young man Jst shut up, yr Rants re irrelevant, imagine d trash USaid is $6m? Hw lugubrious, height of juvenile insanity
Which the entire states in the core north cannot contribute to the national coffers in one year!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

sold ko sell ni,

common, geraraye!
Your life will at least have a meaning.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by FriendNG: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There are many countries who are willing to sell the weapons. Let him hold his aids that won't make us change our stand.

The 2 state solution remain Nigeria stand
Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

There are many countries who are willing to sell the weapons. Let him hold his aids that won't make us change our stand.

The 2 state solution remain Nigeria stand
Yeyenatu your President who cannot fulfill ordinary campaign promises cannot be trusted to take and maintain a stance.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by mexxmoney: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mumu op, most states in the country are struggling to pay workers salary and you're ranting like a fool. If the US pulls out the aid it is providing Nigeria in the North east alone, Nigeria will be in deep shit. You're just a dumb ignoramus

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by FriendNG: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
mexxmoney:
Mumu op, most states in the country are struggling to pay workers salary and you're ranting like a fool. If the US pulls out the aid it is providing Nigeria in the North east alone, Nigeria will be in deep shit. You're just a dumb ignoramus

You mean developer States. Our own states are not struggling. Go and ask your governor.

Let them withdraw their aid, many countries are ready to help 2get influence. If you have Nigeria u have west Africa and more than half of Africa.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by RadicalTrump: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
The manwoman iz peeping

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by mexxmoney: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

You mean developer States. Our own states are not struggling. Go and ask your governor.

Let them withdraw their aid, many countries are ready to help 2get influence. If you have Nigeria u have west Africa and more than half of Africa.
Mention ur state my dear and let's see about that and don't tell me it's Lagos because I know that's the next thing you'll say. The states that are always running cap in hand to Abuja for bailout funds? Stop deceiving yourself bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by cstr1001: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
FriendNG:

The US just opened a military base in Benin Republic.

If you think the US needs you, you are deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by mexxmoney: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
RadicalTrump:
The manwoman iz peeping
He/she/it is the most disgusting character on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by FriendNG: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
cstr1001:
The US just opened a military base in Benin Republic.

If you think the US needs you, you are deluded.
Let them build it on the moon. Whocares.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid. by baralatie(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

and you think people like the op with very low level understanding of the issues at stake about Nigeria USA relations should comment on President Trump twitter handle

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Wife Lock The Doors, Hide The Keys And Refuse Me To Go Out And Vote / Zlatan Leads #EndSARS Protest In Ghana (video) / Breaking: Total Blackout In Lagos, Kaduna, Others As National Grid Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.