Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

News Flash: Read This If You Live In Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / News Flash: Read This If You Live In Lagos. (514 Views)

Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News Flash: Read This If You Live In Lagos. by ausbee92: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hi Nl, happy xmas! it is a good season and am grateful we are all alive to see this day. well, i just completed my service and i want to move to lagos to start up a new life, i am an online entrepreneur and i trade forex. But i need honest recommendations from you guys, where in lagos will be the best for me and will go in line with my internet business, and affordable too with constant light? my budget for self con is 80-100k. please help a brother.
Re: News Flash: Read This If You Live In Lagos. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
ausbee92:
Hi Nl, happy xmas! it is a good season and am grateful we are all alive to see this day. well, i just completed my service and i want to move to lagos to start up a new life, i am an online entrepreneur and i trade forex. But i need honest recommendations from you guys, where in lagos will be the best for me and will go in line with my internet business, and affordable too with constant light? my budget for self con is 80-100k. please help a brother.

my guy even in ikorodu, inside ajah- awoyaya, abijo, bogije - the least is between 120-150k and that's minus constant light- u may try -Ikoton, ojo, okokomaiko, badagry areas but rule out constant light, but based on your business I recommend staying on the mainland but for a start plust agent n commission stuffs u are spending between 250-300k
Re: News Flash: Read This If You Live In Lagos. by bkool7(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
for a self contain room , you can get 90- 120k around Ijegun- Isheri -Ikotun area. And that's excluding agent commission and landlord agreement . For that, just prepare something like 60- 80k
And forget about constant power

The only areas with constant power now in Lagos are areas with pre-paid meters. like Ago palace, Surulere, etc

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Speed Daring Driver Escapes With A Broken Head In A Lone Accident / Bayelsa State Commences Seaplane Services / Changi Airport Named As The World's Best Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.