Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (12346 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
ok...sure.
how did your day went?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
how did your day went?
Very well, thank you. Yours?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
Very well, thank you. Yours?
not that bad just been busy reading a novel
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
Oh really! Which one?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
shocked purple hibiscus?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Oh really! Which one?
currently am reading the return of the little big man by thomas berger..and also true blues and fineboys but am through with reading them
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
shocked purple hibiscus?
nah but mehn you remind me of old memories oo my dear kambila she is now a big girl but am actually reading the return of the little big man by thomas berger
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
nah but mehn you remind me of old memories oo my dear kambila she is now a big girl but am actually reading the return of the little big man by thomas berger
grin kambili
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
currently am reading the return of the little big man by thomas berger..and also true blues and fineboys but am through with reading them
Ok dear. Enjoy your reading.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin kambili
lol..ok kambili you must be her brother jack i guess
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
Ok dear. Enjoy your reading.
thanks what kind of books do you read?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
thanks what kind of books do you read?
Crime, detectve
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol..ok kambili you must be her brother jack i guess
grin jaja
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin jaja
hahahaha i knew you will correct me again..u don cast me again kontinue...
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Crime, detectve
i think you will enjoy true blue by david baldacci..its a crime novel and maybe davinci code by dan brown
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Crime, detectve
smiley are you a fan of James Hadley Chase
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
hahahaha i knew you will correct me again..u don cast me again kontinue...
grin lol. E Neva reach like that
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i think you will enjoy true blue by david baldacci..its a crime novel and maybe davinci code by dan brown
Really? I have heard about davinci code and angels and demons by Dan Brown but I was advised not to read them.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Really? I have heard about davinci code and angels and demons by Dan Brown but I was advised not to read them.
lol i understand why they ask you not to read but i will still advice you read because you have an open mind i have actually read many times is just the novel is full of some deep conspiracy theory that will make you ask some deep questions about religion and the foundation of christianity
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
smiley are you a fan of James Hadley Chase
Definitely. I have read like 90% of it
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
grin lol. E Neva reach like that
lol..have you got any books you wana sent me via email?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol i understand why they ask you not to read but i will still advice you read because you have an open mind i have actually read many times is just the novel is full of some deep conspiracy theory that will make you ask some deep questions about religion and the foundation of christianity
Exactly! But I still told myself that I will definitely read them one of these days.
Yeah, I'm open mindes grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Exactly! But I still told myself that I will definitely read them one of these days.
Yeah, I'm open mindes grin
there is something interesting about that book and for the fact that the christian dome is against that book is actually one of the reason's i decided to read it
do you have the book or should i forward it to your email via my dropbox with immediate alarcrity?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
there is something interesting about that book and for the fact that the christian dome is against that book is actually one of the reason's i decided to read it
do you have the book or should i forward it to your email via my dropbox with immediate alarcrity?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
Please forward it dear if it won't be a bother to you. I would really appreciate it.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Please forward it dear if it won't be a bother to you. I would really appreciate it.
check your email tomorow...you will see it
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol..have you got any books you wana sent me via email?
sad unfortunately no. These days I spend my time reading fanfiction. Weird, I know grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Definitely. I have read like 90% of it
Then you must have read " BELEIVE THAT, YOU'LL BELEIVE ANYTHING" smiley
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
check your email tomorow...you will see it
Really? Thanks dearie. I totally appreciate. Have a good night's rest
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
kingofcasting:
Then you must have read " BELEIVE THAT, YOU'LL BELEIVE ANYTHING" smiley
Oh, I definitely have! Is it your best?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Oh, I definitely have! Is it your best?
smiley yeah
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Really? Thanks dearie. I totally appreciate. Have a good night's rest
same here dear thanks goodnyt!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.