Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) (55706 Views)

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women / Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by 2diplomatic: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
People should just take it easy especially at this yuletide period
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by chronique(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
rip man.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Mulatta(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Big lie about the dark Knight part

First of dark knight don't race in Lagos, they operate in abuja and the only time they race in Lagos is if the event is organized e.g revs and runways or eleko motor race

Secondly they are into drifting and show offs, they own drift league

Thirdly they don't operate in the midnight and even if lots of people will be around and not in Lagos, Lagos road are too narrow

Lately driving under the influence of alcohol isn't allowed, drinking of energy drink yes is allowed or smoking.
Don't involve dark knight am a big fan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by muller101(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op are you saying Paul Walker died during drag racing? SMH
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
cry
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by adelacuna(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is tragic, saw this while coming from Askamaya in the morning, was just wondering what could have led to that.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by DrayZee: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
muller101:
Op are you saying Paul Walker died during drag racing? SMH
No, she never said that. She only made a reference.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Here's the best explanation.
They were all coming back from a club at that dangerous hour of the night. All drunk and completely stoned. Suddenly, they start a racing competition probably because they had flashy cars and the waves of youthful exuberance had over-washed them.

Now, a mother is one child less and a "Bae" is now "boyfriend-less" all because of the high life.

Night life kills; sometimes, quicker than AIDS.
Merry Xmas. kiss Well said.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by NeeKlaus: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
kimbraa:
Merry Xmas. kiss Well said.
Merry Christmas, Benita.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by BluntBoy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mulatta:

First of dark knight don't race in Lagos, they operate in abuja and the only time they race in Lagos is if the event is organized e.g revs and runways or eleko motor race

Thirdly they don't operate in the midnight and even if lots of people will be around and not in Lagos, Lagos road are too narrow

Lately driving under the influence of alcohol isn't allowed, drinking of energy drink yes is allowed or smoking.

Go and read the story again.

He wasn't in an organized race. He and some other person were racing all by themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Reminds me of my university days. You don't overtake me and get away with it. Thank God I am alive and that spirit shaken off me. Looking back, I just give God the glory for helping me outgrow such a dangerous lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Merry Christmas, Benita.
Hope you reserved my portion of the rice and chicken?. grin
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by NeeKlaus: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
kimbraa:
Trust me na. It's in the cooler, still very hot. I have just been waiting for you to turn up.

Dazzall!
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by fizzy94(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Damn, this sheet brazzy
Yg I see ya

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by naptu2: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mulatta:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
kimbraa:

Oh so na u be Benita,gringrin

I knew itgrin
U dey try oo carry ongrin
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by uyigideon(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
When we hear somebody died, the next thing we say is "RIP" which means, "Rest In Peace" anyone who did not received Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal Savior, can't rest in peace, even if 100 pastors come to pray rest in peace prayer for him or her, yet, can't still rest in peace. Someone who is cast into fire can't rest in peace.
Where fire never quench, the worm that eat their flesh never get tired, where the stinking smell is unbearable and imagine, that is where they will remain forever. How can such a one rest in peace?

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Ishilove: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
DrayZee:

No, she never said that. She only made a reference.
Leave them. What do you expect when they don't read.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by baby124: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Who give an that BMW? It’s like his parents too spoil am. He doesn’t respect their money or feeling of loss. I hope LASG swings into action and arrests all his co-drivers before they kill people in another race. This is criminal and potentially dangerous to innocent people.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by dieBYfire: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Since they died, then that's fine & good!
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
naptu2:

He is very emotional, that's why he couldn't read and comprehend.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Zirah: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
I don't feel sorry for him one bit.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Alariiwo: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Just like Yorubas will say.. "ise ki n payan bi ko se ayo kayo"

It's excessive joy that got them killed
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by QuietHammer(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
uyigideon:
When we hear somebody died, the next thing we say is "RIP" which means, "Rest In Peace" anyone who did not received Jesus Christ as his Lord and personal Savior, can't rest in peace, even if 100 pastors come to pray rest in peace prayer for him or her, yet, can't still rest in peace. Someone who is cast into fire can't rest in peace.
Where fire never quench, the worm that eat their flesh never get tired, where the stinking smell is unbearable and imagine, that is where they will remain forever. How can such a one rest in peace?
So my forefathers who lived good lives but died without ever hearing of or receiving the Christ will be cast in hell....?
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by naptu2: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by onadana: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ This young guy... After belle don full you con dey find wetin go turn your belle....

RIP to him if he is truly dead... ∆

Sure if he is truly dead.Don't trust the story i thought the OP was just driving pass..when all these happened and he got a picture of the deceased. Wao amazing journalism..CNN dey find you.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by onadana: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ This young guy... After belle don full you con dey find wetin go turn your belle....

RIP to him if he is truly dead... ∆

Sure if he is truly dead.Don't trust the story i thought the OP was just driving pass..when all these happened and he got a picture of the deceased. Wao amazing journalism.

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by uyigideon(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
QuietHammer:

So my forefathers who lived good lives but died without ever hearing of or receiving the Christ will be cast in hell....?
yes, anyone who didn't receive Jesus Christ will be cast in hell.
John 14:6, Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the Life, no one can come to the father except through him.
Act 4:12, there is no other name we can be save, except the name Jesus.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Oh so na u be Benita,gringrin
I knew itgrin U dey try oo carry ongrin
wow so na she be benita.27? I neva knew
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
wow, have always imagined this same way to pass on, nothing gives me that adrenaline rush than this act,helps calm the nerves when agitated or angry, recently someone real close has been trying to talk me out of it, and now the whole idea is beginning to fade off, rest in peace man, you died doing what you loved best!!!! but the idea is to drive to stay alive, not drive to end up mangled up in a morgue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... / Lagos Beach On Fire (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.