Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? (1752 Views)

Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by DerahAlex(f): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
I was shocked when I heard the story of a man who ended his marriage with his new wife because he found out she wasn't a virgin as he had thought. I was baffled and I thought, when a woman loses her virginity before marriage, has she also lost her capacity to love and care for her husband and family or the ability to be a good wife and helpmate to her husband?.
I know some guys who say they must get married to virgins and I always ask them who would marry the ones they have screwed.
Virginity they say is the pride of a woman. I'm not going to argue that and I'm really proud of those that are able to keep theirs till marriage. Still, I have seen men who had terrible marriages even though they married virgins and I have also seen men who ended up in blissful marriages even though they got married to non virgins. Virginity has nothing to do with a woman's attitude. That she is not a virgin doesn't make her a LovePeddler or doesn't mean she has slept with a hundred men and have had a hundred abortions.
Girls lose their virginities to men not ghosts under different circumstances. Some were deceived, some were raped, some gave it up out of love, some just lost it because they wanted to. None of these make non virgins bad people or potential bad wives. Its all in the attitude.
I honestly do not think virgins have any advantage over non virgins or what do you think?
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by RoyalBlak007: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Non-virgin's will answer NO

Virgin's will answer YES
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by Linux007(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Non-virgin's will answer NO

Virgin's will answer YES

Wth that said, we now open the floor for comments...

I'd would suggest to ladies to carefully choose their comments.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by bitchcrafts: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Personally, it's nothing. What's d enjoyment of being silly Hot on your wedding night and having to go slow just cos your "virgin wife" need some extra lessons before you stressfully enter the promise land? However, in this case , the man is justified for his actions if the woman had lied about it in the first place. It's stark deception and outrightly fuuuulish. In this 21st century , it's stoopid and highly unnecessary to lie about the status of cheap vagin.a .

2 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by ifyan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's a big deal and pride to a lady that if she is not receiving from the back or mouth.

As for the man in question l support his move because of deciet by the woman.
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by MatricNumber(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Personally, it's nothing. What's d enjoyment of being silly Hot on your wedding night and having to go slow just cos your "virgin wife" need some extra lessons before you stressfully enter the promise land? However, in this case , the man is justified for his actions if the woman had lied about it in the first place. It's stark deception and outrightly fuuuulish. In this 21st century , it's stoopid and highly unnecessary to lie about the status of cheap vagin.a .
if it requires me just a night of 'going slow'. Then i'm so satisfied. Even if it a week of 'going slow'. Its better i 'go slow' for the first time and enjoy tight sex with my wife henceforth. Than entering borehole all the time. The space in some ruined vag1nas is enough to hide samsung galaxy tab.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by bitchcrafts: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin For somebody with my kind of mentality, don't you think I will have test run the package before I agree to put a ring on it? grin shocked cheesy
MatricNumber:

if it requires me just a night of 'going slow'. Then i'm so satisfied. Even if it a week of 'going slow'. Its better i 'go slow' for the first time and enjoy tight sex with my wife henceforth. Than entering borehole all the time. The space in some ruined vag1nas is enough to hide samsung galaxy tab.

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by lilmax(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
virginity isn't a big deal

lies are

2 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by MicheyJ1: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Girls don't like guys that are virgins and guy don't like girls that are non-virgins. Especially when it comes to marriage

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Being a Virgin into matrimony doesn't take you to heaven, I look into beauty, brain and morals

2 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
ifyan:
It's a big deal and pride to a lady that if she is not receiving from the back or mouth.
As for the man in question l support his move because of deciet by the woman.
Spot on. I wonder why people lay so much emphasis on virginity not chastity. The presence of a hymen does not prevent a girl from giving countless guys blowjobs, being fingered, humping her private part on a guy's organ or even taking it from the back. If a guy's obsession with virginity is to be with a girl that hasn't been intimate with many guys, then he's just deceiving himself
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
MatricNumber:

I'm deaaaad grin grin
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
blame black man mentality undecided
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by ubunja(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
the reason why nature put security features like the Hymen to verify virginity is becoz virginity and the lack thereof has physical tangible real-world ramifications and consequencies.nature didnt go thru all this trouble with hymens to just protect a hole. its a huge deal.here are 2:

1.oxytocin- its a bonding hormone that acts like human super-glue.its produced especially by the female during Childbirth, Breast Feeding and Sex.it helps the woman form bonds (with her baby and lover)a woman produces this hormone during sex and the less men its produced with the deeper will the woman's bond with those men.and the first ever sex partner the woman has gets bonded to her in ways that cant be even be scientifically explained.thats why women never forget their first.too many lovers and the hormonone loses its effectiveness.thats why a virgin gets attached to the first few guys she sleeps with but a 30yr hoe can fvck and go just like that.her ability to bond with a lover has died.

2.male microchimerism- you wont find it on Wikipedia.but google will point u to sites that are not afraid to tell it like it is.this phenomenon is hotly debated coz it angers a lot of women. the gist of it is that the sperms of all the men a woman has sex with eventually find their way to a woman's brain and stay there active even after death.scientists operating on dead women's brains report finding lots of sperm material in there. while Michrochimerism is the science that a woman retains genetic material of her male babies even after birth and is accepted worldwide (and wikipedia explains it) its the male Michrochemirism that pisses women off (and that wikipedia is mute on).even those websites that acknowledge MM soften the blow by saying its sperm DNA not actual sperms that live on in a woman's brain.but the truth is as a woman your body still retains the sperms of all your lovers in the brain.Eeuww
and some scientists are even going a step further to investigate the possible effects these stored sperms have on a woman's future pregnancies.the very hot question being: if those sperms are stronger can they beat the new sperms to the egg? or atleast cause effects to the growing embroy? its scary stuff.
virgins get my vote on any day.too much stuff going on.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by Linux007(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
ubunja:
the reason why nature put security features like the Hymen to verify virginity is becoz virginity and the lack thereof has physical tangible real-world ramifications and consequencies.nature didnt go thru all this trouble with hymens to just protect a hole. its a huge deal.here are 2:

1.oxytocin- its a bonding hormone that acts like human super-glue.its produced especially by the female during Childbirth, Breast Feeding and Sex.it helps the woman form bonds (with her baby and lover)a woman produces this hormone during sex and the less men its produced with the deeper will the woman's bond with those men.and the first ever sex partner the woman has gets bonded to her in ways that cant be even be scientifically explained.thats why women never forget their first.too many lovers and the hormonone loses its effectiveness.thats why a virgin gets attached to the first few guys she sleeps with but a 30yr hoe can fvck and go just like that.her ability to bond with a lover has died.

2.male microchimerism- you wont find it on Wikipedia.but google will point u to sites that are not afraid to tell it like it is.this phenomenon is hotly debated coz it angers a lot of women. the gist of it is that the sperms of all the men a woman has sex with eventually find their way to a woman's brain and stay there active even after death.scientists operating on dead women's brains report finding lots of sperm material in there. while Michrochimerism is the science that a woman retains genetic material of her male babies even after birth and is accepted worldwide (and wikipedia explains it) its the male Michrochemirism that pisses women off (and that wikipedia is mute on).even those websites that acknowledge MM soften the blow by saying its sperm DNA not actual sperms that live on in a woman's brain.but the truth is as a woman your body still retains the sperms of all your lovers in the brain.Eeuww
and some scientists are even going a step further to investigate the possible effects these stored sperms have on a woman's future pregnancies.the very hot question being: if those sperms are stronger can they beat the new sperms to the egg? or atleast cause effects to the growing embroy? its scary stuff.
virgins get my vote on any day.too much stuff going on.

That shi.t is Scarry, to think that a woman’s male
sexual partners have male cells that de facto become part of their
body is utter ridiculous but its true.
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by Dasherz(f): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
MatricNumber:

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by ubunja(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Linux007:

That shi.t is Scarry, to think that a woman’s male
sexual partners have male cells that de facto become part of their
body is utter ridiculous but its true.
lol its the sh!t that put me off hoes.
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by IamHeWrites: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
DerahAlex:
I was shocked when I heard the story of a man who ended his marriage with his new wife because he found out she wasn't a virgin as he had thought. I was baffled and I thought, when a woman loses her virginity before marriage, has she also lost her capacity to love and care for her husband and family or the ability to be a good wife and helpmate to her husband?.
I know some guys who say they must get married to virgins and I always ask them who would marry the ones they have screwed.
Virginity they say is the pride of a woman. I'm not going to argue that and I'm really proud of those that are able to keep theirs till marriage. Still, I have seen men who had terrible marriages even though they married virgins and I have also seen men who ended up in blissful marriages even though they got married to non virgins. Virginity has nothing to do with a woman's attitude. That she is not a virgin doesn't make her a LovePeddler or doesn't mean she has slept with a hundred men and have had a hundred abortions.
Girls lose their virginities to men not ghosts under different circumstances. Some were deceived, some were raped, some gave it up out of love, some just lost it because they wanted to. None of these make non virgins bad people or potential bad wives. Its all in the attitude.
I honestly do not think virgins have any advantage over non virgins or what do you think?

Trying to justify yourself for losing your virginity?
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
DerahAlex:
[b]Girls lose their virginities to men not ghosts [/b]under different circumstances. Some were deceived, some were raped, some gave it up out of love, some just lost it because they wanted to. None of these make non virgins bad people or potential bad wives. Its all in the attitude.
since gals lose their virginity to men not ghosts WHY DONT YOU ASK THOSE EXACT MEN YOU GAVE YOUR VIRGINITY TO MARRY YOU?
were they good enough to get your virginity but not good enough to marry you?
any man that marries a woman not a virgin is a loser who is paying for what others got for free.
nothing dumber than buying the cow that the whole village has been milking for free.its like buying an iPhone with a cracked screen.

6 Likes

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by DerahAlex(f): 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
And what if the girl was raped. Your mind is so closed.
ubunja:

since gals lose their virginity to men not ghosts WHY DONT YOU ASK THOSE EXACT MEN YOU GAVE YOUR VIRGINITY TO MARRY YOU?
were they only good enough to get your virginity to but not good enough to marry you?
any man that marries a woman not a virgin is a loser who is paying for what others got for free.
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by DerahAlex(f): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
I don't have to justify myself cos I ain't ashamed of anything.
IamHeWrites:

Trying to justify yourself for losing your virginity?
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by DerahAlex(f): 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
I hope you ain't having sex with any girl now and contributing to the enlargement of her 'borehole'.
MatricNumber:

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by DerahAlex(f): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
I agree with you.
BenShammer:
Spot on. I wonder why people lay so much emphasis on virginity not chastity. The presence of a hymen does not prevent a girl from giving countless guys blowjobs, being fingered, humping her private part on a guy's organ or even taking it from the back. If a guy's obsession with virginity is to be with a girl that hasn't been intimate with many guys, then he's just deceiving himself

1 Like

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by DerahAlex(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bad guy.
bitchcrafts:
grin For somebody with my kind of mentality, don't you think I will have test run the package before I agree to put a ring on it? grin shocked cheesy
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
DerahAlex:
And what if the girl was raped. Your mind is so closed.
if she was raped then she is worse.coz she can never trust a man again or feel safe with a man.she is damaged beyond repair.in her mind a man is the devil.
if i walk from sluts,then i run from rape victims.they have been psychologically massacred. i cant be with a woman who gets rape flashbacks when i touch her.or freezes when i suprise her with a hug from behind coz she still has rape visions and issues. i really cant.i need someone with a fresh outlook on men and life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by nigeriantalent: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by DerahAlex(f): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
In other words, rape victims should go hang themselves. Or they can't have a chance to get married and be happy because someone decided to take it by force.
ubunja:

if she was raped then she is worse.coz she can never trust a man again or feel safe with a man.she is damaged beyond repair.in her mind a man is the devil.
if i walk from sluts,then i run from rape victims.they have been psychologically massacred. i cant be with a woman who gets rape flashbacks when i touch her.or freezes when i suprise her with a hug from behind coz she still has rape visions and issues. i really cant.i need someone with a fresh outlook on men and life.
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by ubunja(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
DerahAlex:
In other words, rape victims should go hang themselves. Or they can't have a chance to get married and be happy because someone decided to take it by force.
i didnt make the rules.i can also ask you "should ugly poor men go hang themselves?or they cant have a chance to get married and be happy coz they were born ugly and poor and its not their choice?"
we all know women dont give a second look to an ugly poor man. so...
we all have been fvcked by life in varying degrees. its not my problem to fix it.settle it with your gods

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by MatricNumber(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
DerahAlex:
I hope you ain't having sex with any girl now and contributing to the enlargement of her 'borehole'.
i'm not. I'm loyal
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by sweetetlove(f): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
DerahAlex:
I was shocked when I heard the story of a man who ended his marriage with his new wife because he found out she wasn't a virgin as he had thought.
am very sure the man didn't break up the marriage because she isn't a virgin he broke it up because she lied she was one , that's marriage by deception
Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
sweetetlove:
am very sure the man didn't break up the marriage because she isn't a virgin he broke it up because she lied she was one , that's marriage by deception
and there it is ! the point that OP will never get in a million years. the story wasnt about the virginity.
well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Virginity Such A Big Deal? by sweetetlove(f): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
ubunja:

and there it is ! the point that OP will never get in a million years. the story wasnt about the virginity.
well done.
thank you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Nude Pix And Video That Leak How Many Are Guys. / Nigerian Lady Shares Chat With A Guy Asked For “knacks” In Exchange For A Job / Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.