Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol (25416 Views)

Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents / President Buhari Appoints Sarki Auwalu As Director, DPR / DPR Dispenses Free Petrol To Motorists In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Xisnin(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Troblem:
smiley

It amazing how humans cry,wail and countinously scam themselves with the "Organised goverment"

Humans are slaves, i tell u ,their is noting wrong with slavery.you were formd as a result of the forced combination of "unwilling particles"

Free to talk,slave to act.
And the list goes on.

The day i found out was when i stumbled on "The God factor"

you created gods to forgive you your sins! Prove me wrong,prove me and see what i will "unearth"

cheesy cheesy
Someone have been messing with your head.
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Troblem(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Kiddogarcia:

is actually wrong boy,if i create anything,i'll expect it to respect and fall at my order,so i ask for for forgiveness because i was created by him.mind u am the only official chrislam in the world

Our alien relatives in Saturn are doing wonderfully well,prove me wrong!

Chrislam,the ultimate religion of hate and chaotic destruction.prove this wrng!
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by DrayZee: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Troblem:

Do you know any of those relatives personally? Have you seen any?
Or are you the same as those who create a "God factor" just to suppress an annoying part of their mentality.
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by WINDSOW(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
That pic isnt Mani. The Mani I know after Thuraya junction no be this o.
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by fuwatayo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olukat:
If the story is true DPR seems to have brainless officers
How could anyone act in that manner?
You have the right to seal off the station not to dispense. angry
I hope the military style of governance won't be adopted to follow through 2019 elections? angry
If they seal d station n they are doing so for other stations don't u think that wld impose more hardship on d masses?

1 Like

Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Hallenjay: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Atleast APC gave a resounding attention to things been pondering on unlike d gej dat wil assume it's sabotage and expect d saboteur to stop by itself...

1 Like

Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Troblem(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
DrayZee:

Do you know any of those relatives personally? Have you seen any?
Or are you the same as those who create a "God factor" just to suppress an annoying part of their mentality.

smiley

Unimpressive!
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Hallenjay: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
1clickng:
DPR offers free petrol to motorists in Mowe Ogun State

Motorists jubilated on Monday at Mani Petrol Station, Mowe, Ogun State as the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), turned Santa Claus and offered them free petrol.

The free fuel by the DPR was the result of a sanction imposed on the owner of the station, who had ignored an earlier warning to dispense fuel at the regulated price of N145.

News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), reports that Head of Operations, DPR office in the state, Kasali Akinade, had earlier visited the station to warn the owner to start selling at the approved pump price.

NAN also reports that DPR officials had to return to sanction the owner because he refused to comply with their earlier directive.

Kasali said it had become imperative for him to make a “scapegoat” out of the station, so as to serve as a deterrent to others around the area.

He wondered why people would want to make life difficult for fellow citizens, saying the department has zero tolerance for such act of indiscipline.

“We got a tip-off that they are hoarding and selling at N220 per litre. We came here and instructed him to start selling at the approved pump price and forgave him for what he did.

“But as soon as we left his station, he reverted back to the old price and even stopped selling. We had to turn back and make a scapegoat out of him.

“This will serve as a deterrent to others because we treated him as a gentleman at first, but he decided to sabotage the efforts of the federal government,” he said.

He advised other marketers to quit short-changing the public, saying if they have any grievances, they should channel it to the appropriate quarters rather than taking it out on the masses.

Some customers who spoke with NAN expressed their joy at the DPR’s intervention, saying they needed such acts while also advising proper monitoring on the part of the authorities.

NAN reports that other stations visited that were hitherto not selling were made to start selling just as those who were selling above pump price were made to revert to the normal price of N145 per litre.

http://anstalk.com/dpr-turns-santa-claus-ogun-offers-free-petrol/
exactly whats I'll do/advice the government... Call it military or any name... Nigerian need iron hand
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by DrayZee: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Troblem:

smiley

Unimpressive!
Lol. Aliens have no business with you. So what are you disturbing yourself for?
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by shekauvsbuhari: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Troblem:
smiley

It amazing how humans cry,wail and countinously scam themselves with the "Organised goverment"

Humans are slaves, i tell u ,their is noting wrong with slavery.you were formd as a result of the forced combination of "unwilling particles"

Free to talk,slave to act.
And the list goes on.

The day i found out was when i stumbled on "The God factor"

you created gods to forgive you your sins! Prove me wrong,prove me and see what i will "unearth"
werey loading? Where is the connection with the topic?
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
farem:

DPR only operates in Nigeria. Is Imo part of Nigeria?
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Troblem:

I find most of my many mentions repulsive because of their stench of emotion and lack logic in it,that y
I don't reply mentions, you're the very first mention i have replied.nt that yours made any sense.

That being said,I'll humor you!

Ergo
What do you knw about an Abstract metaphor used to fill the matrix in the void of a complex ego?

Happy holy-day.
Lol. Thanks but you know what makes one a good king is the ability to maintain the common touch even after rising from that gold plated table.

To your question: I don't know. To the students of psychology, they'd speak of Maslow's needs. To a Religionist, any deity will do. To a Poet, it is a double entendre and closer to an allegory. And I am a Poet. I don't know what to choose.
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Igolasko: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dpr if you are sincere with your work and you are not collecting bribery from other petrol stations in Ogun state others in IJEBU ODE except ToTAL are selling #200 to #220 .The one at express is at it .Left when going to Epe is selling now .Motor and keg # 2oo for passenge and at #2oo person litre.

1 Like

Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Annie939(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
this is good news merry Christmas friends
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Olukat(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
fuwatayo:

If they seal d station n they are doing so for other stations don't u think that wld impose more hardship on d masses?

There are stipulated punishment which selling people's product isn't inclusive
Every sanction and fine must be within the confines of the law
DPR and other agencies responsible for the provision of petroleum product are as guilty as the independent marketers
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Mypeople2(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
sirusX:

See gobe

I dunno much about the rules regarding that, but I felt the seal order should be enough punishment....at least that delays sales for more than a month

But now one loses money based on government wahala....how do they recover from that kind of loss
Bros which loss? People wey don hammer pass their expected profit .

1 Like

Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Troblem:

what is this one saying now,and i begged airtel not to give you that 10mb,bt they will nt gree
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Cityguy: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Though I didn't benefit from the largesse, I am gladdened by the development. Did, this intervention is long overdue. I gbadun this news.

1 Like

Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by 989900: 12:19am On Dec 26, 2017
Good one, DPR!

Naive people with naive comments everywhere.

1 Like

Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by fajob: 1:56am On Dec 26, 2017
real gbege ooooo

Wow

Merry Xmas to u all from www.jolagict.com
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Gkemz: 2:24am On Dec 26, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
When will DPR in IMO state wake up? Almost All filling stations have fuel and are selling at #250 as at today

They visited couple of filling stations along orlu road in Owerri and the owners were compelled to sell at 145. However, immediately they left they switched off their power and after some minutes resorted to their previous price.
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by Emmyicon(m): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Issokay
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by adeoba2008(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2017
NaijaMutant:
This is a misplaced priority.

An African adage says that a man whose house is in fire does not chase mouse.

DPR has failed in its primary duty of regulating the activities and prices of fuel.

DPR was not set up to share fuel.

only a handful of Ogun people will benefit from while others will only here the story and yet continue in their suffering.

Can you read what you typed again ?
Re: DPR Turns Santa Claus In Ogun, Offers Free Petrol by 1clickng(f): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Nkemtreasure:
When will DPR in IMO state wake up? Almost All filling stations have fuel and are selling at #250 as at today

Very soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Declares Tenure Extension Of APC Nat. Chairman, Others As Illeg / Buhari Dey GO! Atiku Dey COME! - PDP Supporters Chanting In Ibadan(video) / NPA's Claim For Shutting Down BUA Terminal Busted - Politics Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.