Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,925 members, 7,844,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures (46590 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Biodun Okeowo's Outfit To Pasuma's 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Praisles:
I HOPE some people will not train their waists to death o
As in eh, poor waist.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Ola5TP: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
If you notice many of these upcoming yoruba actress are always busty and endowed but ugly. Well thats because the latest trend is offering sex for roles. Naturally, yoruba actress are very talentless. They see sex as the only escape route to getting a lead role. Their deceptive curves will make any producer or director go gaga. Well don't be surprised because they constitute the highest number when it comes to prostition in Nigeria.
Really? U are just disgusting! Are u blind to see what's happening all around Nollywood? All the upcoming actresses of all tribe in Nigeria do this! So u only look stupid and foolish by directing it to yoruba actresses alone.
Go borrow sense bro! No offense please

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by ettybaba(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
NwaChibuzor909:
If you notice many of these upcoming yoruba actress are always busty and endowed but ugly. Well thats because the latest trend is offering sex for roles. Naturally, yoruba actress are very talentless. They see sex as the only escape route to getting a lead role. Their deceptive curves will make any producer or director go gaga. Well don't be surprised because they constitute the highest number when it comes to prostition in Nigeria.
I like you and as such u will tell you the truth.
You're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
I don't know if you guys are aware, but prostitution is a world phenomenun.
Russians, italians, scandinavians, chinese, arabs and all are well represented in prostittution.
It is even claimed that prostitution is the oldest job in the world.
So stop acting like children by trying to pin it to one group of people or an other.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
You need to be banned because you are insulting a group of people and trying to cyberbully and stigmatise a group of people.
You are a very bad person. You do not deserve to be heard.

Sagay212:

What you calling the mods for? Instead of coming up with facts to dispute what I typed, you are calling mods. Always playing victim. Well it's a general knowledge whether you accept it or not.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Sagay212: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
historyworld031:
You need to be banned because you are insulting a group of people and trying to cyberbully and stigmatise a group of people.
You are a very bad person. You do not deserve to be heard.

Well, if your conscience is clean, you shouldn't see it as an insult or cyberbully. It is plain and simple. Most igbo girls love prostitution. I'm saying the fact that a lot of people can confirm. You are nothing but a hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
lalanice:
That last pic n her shape...she looks like a cartoon wicked step mother/witch. they used to have this wicked shape

that is a perfect 10 .....make we see ur shape ....yeye

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by frankwyte: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Shame no dey catch una self? look simple but outstanding is what makes a woman! you think showing curves makes you look beautiful? Nope! it's tells man; please am available come and get me if you can part with few coins.... All I see is lazy bones looking for money by advertising what they have.QED

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by geedup(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
WOW!! NICE BODY. SHAPED LIKE A COKE BOTTLE. BUT WHEN SH*T GETS REAL, YOU'D BE AMAZED BY THE STENCH THAT OOZES OUT AND THE YEAST THAT WILL DISGUST THE HELL OUT OF YOU
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by kenoz(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sexy
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by ClitoPen: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Can anyone please recommend one of her movies?
Use google
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by jaxxy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
rayblings:
shocked. shocked

Bang de de deng!!!

I'll remain single till a lady with this kind of shape comes my way.

Which state in Nigeria have ladies with the biggest butt biko?

Fake shape bro. These gals don't even know the way to the gym. The use this tommy belt stuff to create this artificial looking shape. Don't let them fool u. Lol

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by iswallker(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
The last pic seems like her a-ss came to the front...

Hope she doesn't suffocate with those tummy whatever she's wearing.

shocked
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Achor1111(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods. Halleluyah !

It’s my birthday in few hours I can’t keep calm... permit me to flood your timeline. The only song on my mouth right now is “thank you Awimayehun.
The lucky winners should please pick their cake up from @abycakes_mbs

Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is. This babe is gonna be a year older in hours. God be praised.

cc; lalasticlala

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/biodun-okeowo-2017-christmas-pictures/

figure 8
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by shukudi(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
rayblings:
shocked. shocked
Bang de de deng!!!
I'll remain single till a lady with this kind of shape comes my way.
check Kaduna girls, not d fulani ones o. u wl not be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by sharpwriter(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

In Other News
Heavily Endowned Ghanaian Actress Breaks The Internet With Her Bikini Photos
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/endowned-ghanaian-actress-efia-odo.html
Go and download ONIGBAGBO. You'll enjoy it if you hear Yoruba language. Very funny.
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by handsomeyinka(m): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Justpassingby2:
H
Come and complete this land before omo onile claims it..
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by femi4: 3:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

In Other News
Heavily Endowned Ghanaian Actress Breaks The Internet With Her Bikini Photos
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/endowned-ghanaian-actress-efia-odo.html
Omo butty
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by enomakos(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2017
That waist na die
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by lalanice(f): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Esepayan:

that is a perfect 10 .....make we see ur shape ....yeye
I did not insult her people who watch such cartoons understand... Ozuo!
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2017
lalanice:
I did not insult her people who watch such cartoons understand... Ozuo!

no need to insult i thought u were insulting........so no vex
Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Dindondin(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2017
rayblings:
shocked. shocked

Bang de de deng!!!

I'll remain single till a lady with this kind of shape come my way.

most Yoruba babes now are born with killer curves n yansh. If you are yansh lover, go for Ijebu or Ekiti babes. Oyo babes are unpredictable n can abuse you to death if there is quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo Curvy In Christmas Pictures by Infinity0428(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2017
That last pics na photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley / Lady Begs Jim Iyke To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.