Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (21122 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2019
As earlier announced, 2 new properties were listed yesterday evening on Twnkl Estate. 1 is a 2 bedroom apartments in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain with 1,227 sq ft living space while the other is a 3 bedroom apartment also in Mar Menor Golf Resort with 1,668 sq ft living space.

Due to the recent increase in the prices of Rainbow Currency and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) the amount of TEC required to reserve these 2 properties was lower than the amount required a few weeks ago. I advice any Nigerian who reads this message to buy Rainbow Currency and TEC because the prices of both would still increase significantly when we achieve media publicity.

The next new property will be listed on Tuesday, October 1, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Prices as at today, September 27, 2019

Rainbow Currency - $0.0295 (10.62 naira)

Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) - 998.999 YEM ($29.47) (10,609 naira)

Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC) - 799 YEM ($23.57) (8,485 naira)

Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) - 499.999 YEM ($14.74) (5,306 naira)

Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) - 499.999 YEM ($14.74) (5,306 naira)
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
A Cryptocurrency Workshop is scheduled to take place in London, United Kingdom on October 12, 2019. If you want to know how Rainbow Currency would be beneficial to you it would be nice to attend. If you are unable to attend, the event would be live streamed on the internet.

Ms Lora Bilger the President of the Board of Directors of the Rainbow Currency Foundation and Mr Dan Settgast the CEO of Safe Zone Inc would speak at the event.

The venue is;

The Wesley Hotel
81-83 Euston Street
London
NW1 2EZ

The Wesley Hotel is located next to London’s Euston Station, within a 15-minute walk from The British Museum, Regents Park and Kings Cross Station.

For details contact the Rainbow Currency UK Team on +447875679133.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
A reliable seller wants to sell 28,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 9 naira per unit. Minimum order per buyer is 1,000 units. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities call me and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet. After payment is made buyers would receive a MoneyPon with the value of the Rainbow Currency, they would simply credit their Pernum Wallet with the MoneyPon. This special sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time tomorrow, October 9, 2019 or when the 28,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

If you do not have a pernum wallet yet, read my post of September 2, 2019 and you would be able to create your pernum wallet in less than 5 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2019
2 new properties were listed yesterday evening on Twnkl Estate. 1 is a 2 bedroom apartment in Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort with 914 sq ft living space while the other is a 2 bedroom apartment also in Terrazas de la Torre Golf Resort with 882 sq ft living space.

The next new property will be listed on Friday, October 11, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Between 1am and 3am this morning I was awake and engaged in deep thinking. Then I realized that at the current price of Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) which is $32.69

1,000 TEC has a current value of $32,690 (equivalent to 11,670,330 naira)

100 TEC has a current value of $3,269 (equivalent to 1,167,033 naira)

10 TEC has a current value of $326.90 (equivalent to 116,703.30 naira)

In my post on August 7, 2018 on the first page of this thread I informed Nigerians about the Twnkl Estate opportunity and asked those who are interested to call me. Those who called me in August 2018 and bought some TEC have realized a 3,169% return on their investment. TEC was sold at $1 per unit in August 2018 and it is now $32 per unit. A staggering 3,169% return on investment in just 14 months. Those who bought TEC then can cash out part of their investment if they want. But I would advice them not to cash out completely. I believe TEC still has a lot of upside to go. TEC is yet to have media publicity, I believe very soon mainstream media would pick up what is happening on Twnkl Estate when the first Twnkl Estate smart contract gets executed on October 22, 2019. When we achieve media publicity 1 TEC would hit $100 and even exceed it.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:39am On Oct 12, 2019
3 new properties were listed a few hours ago on Twnkl Estate. They are all 2 bedroom apartments in Isla Del Fraile Resort, Murcia, Spain with 1,259 sq ft living space.

The next new property will be listed on Tuesday, October 15, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:31am On Oct 13, 2019
twnklshop:
A Cryptocurrency Workshop is scheduled to take place in London, United Kingdom on October 12, 2019. If you want to know how Rainbow Currency would be beneficial to you it would be nice to attend. If you are unable to attend, the event would be live streamed on the internet.

Ms Lora Bilger the President of the Board of Directors of the Rainbow Currency Foundation and Mr Dan Settgast the CEO of Safe Zone Inc would speak at the event.

The venue is;

The Wesley Hotel
81-83 Euston Street
London
NW1 2EZ

The Wesley Hotel is located next to London’s Euston Station, within a 15-minute walk from The British Museum, Regents Park and Kings Cross Station.

For details contact the Rainbow Currency UK Team on +447875679133.

Here is the speech of Mr Dan Settgast, CEO of UAC Holding GmbH at the London Crypto Conference on October 12, 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9Tbs9tTcWA

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
3 new properties were listed about two hours ago on Twnkl Estate. They are all 2 bedroom apartments in Isla Del Fraile Resort, Murcia, Spain with 1,184 sq ft living space.

The next new property will be listed on Friday, October 18, 2019. Properties are generally listed between 11am-2pm USA Pacific Time (7pm to 10pm Nigerian Time).
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Due to the fact that I consistently preach the gospel of Rainbow Currency to the nations of the earth through nairaland and facebook, I usually receive offers from people around the world to help them sell or buy Rainbow Currency. The price of Rainbow Currency as at today is $0.0288 (10.36 naira), personally I do not intend to sell my Rainbow Currency until the price hits $0.10 (36 naira). Why I intend to sell when Rainbow Currency hits $0.10 is because at that price many Twnkl Estate smart contracts would be activated and I would be a part owner of over 10 apartments in Spain and Germany. I help my clients to sell Rainbow Currency because I want as many Nigerians as possible to own Rainbow Currency. Most of the time, minimum order is as low as 1,000 units so it is cheaper for many people to own Rainbow Currency.

Here is an offer I received today to sell Rainbow Currency.

A reliable seller wants to sell 132,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 10 naira per unit. Minimum order per buyer is 1,000 units. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities call me and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet. After payment is made buyers would receive a MoneyPon with the value of the Rainbow Currency, they would simply credit their Pernum Wallet with the MoneyPon. This special sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Friday, October 25, 2019 or when the 132,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

If you do not have a pernum wallet yet, read my post of September 2, 2019 and you would be able to create your pernum wallet in less than 5 minutes

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
The Twnkl Cars website is now live. Now you can buy brand new cars with cryptocurrency. If you have a pernum wallet log into
https://twnklcars.com with your pernum login details and reserve your brand new car now. #Crypto has serious use cases!!! #cryptocurrency #Crypto

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Prices as at today, October 31, 2019

Rainbow Currency - $0.0858
Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) - 2,479.794 YEM ($212.76)
Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC) - 1,976.996 YEM ($169.62)
Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) - 1,478.999 YEM ($126.89)
Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) - 2,336.899 YEM ($200.50)

twnklshop:
Prices as at today, September 25, 2019

Rainbow Currency - $0.0258
Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) - 889 YEM ($22.93)
Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC) - 798.499 YEM ($20.60)
Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) - 494.998 YEM ($12.77)
Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) - 300 YEM ($7.74)

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
In my post on October 21, 2019 I stated that I do not intend to sell my Rainbow Currency until the price hits $0.10, as we can see the price as at today is $0.0858, its getting close. Anytime anyone reads this and sees that the price of Rainbow Currency is $0.10 or higher and wants to buy Rainbow Currency the person should call me on +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182. I would sell to anyone in any country in the world and would accept payments through the following methods;

1. Cash
2. Bank Wire
3. PayPal
4. Payoneer
5. Western Union

When the price hits $0.10 just call from any part of the world and I would sell Rainbow Currency to you.

twnklshop:
Prices as at today, October 31, 2019

Rainbow Currency - $0.0858
Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) - 2,479.794 YEM ($212.76)
Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC) - 1,976.996 YEM ($169.62)
Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) - 1,478.999 YEM ($126.89)
Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC) - 2,336.899 YEM ($200.50)

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
twnklshop:

In my post on October 21, 2019 I stated that I do not intend to sell my Rainbow Currency until the price hits $0.10, as we can see the price as at today is $0.0858, its getting close. Anytime anyone reads this and sees that the price of Rainbow Currency is $0.10 or higher and wants to buy Rainbow Currency the person should call me on +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182. I would sell to anyone in any country in the world and would accept payments through the following methods;

1. Cash
2. Bank Wire
3. PayPal
4. Payoneer
5. Western Union

When the price hits $0.10 just call from any part of the world and I would sell Rainbow Currency to you.

Chief I have been having difficulties transferring my coins to cch. I uploaded the documents as requested but no headway yet. Is there anything I can do
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Godmademan:
Chief I have been having difficulties transferring my coins to cch. I uploaded the documents as requested but no headway yet. Is there anything I can do

To be honest I am actually waiting for the RCF exchange to start trading there. CCH has a lot of glitches at the moment.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
twnklshop:

1. Cash
2. Bank Wire
3. PayPal
4. Payoneer
5. Western Union

Yesterday the price of Rainbow Currency exceeded $0.10 and hit $0.12 this is the price I have always set as my target price to start selling part of my Rainbow Currency. If the price of Rainbow Currency stays above $0.10 for the next 14 days, several smart contracts of real estate apartments in Spain and Germany that I reserved Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) would be activated and I would become the part owner of the apartments. This is why I stated that I would sell part of my Rainbow Currency when the price hits $0.10 and I stated this as far back as when the price of Rainbow Currency was $0.01

Anyone who wants to buy Rainbow Currency should call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182 I would sell to anyone living in any country in this world. Minimum order is as little as 100 units of Rainbow Currency. Keep the calls and whatsapp messages coming!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
twnklshop:

To be honest I am actually waiting for the RCF exchange to start trading there. CCH has a lot of glitches at the moment.
Thanks
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
A reliable seller wants to sell 77,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is 38 naira per unit. Minimum order per buyer is 100 units. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities call me and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet. After payment is made buyers would receive a MoneyPon with the value of the Rainbow Currency, they would simply credit their Pernum Wallet with the MoneyPon. This special sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 or when the 77,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mr Dan Settgast, the CEO of UAC Holding GmbH is currently in Uganda. He would attend the 8th Unicorn Anniversary Dinner of Unicorn Network on November 11 and 12. There would likely be a livestream of the event so lovers of Rainbow Currency around the world can watch it from the comfort of their homes or offices.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2019
twnklshop:
I decided to reserve Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in the property in Torre-Pacheco, Murcia, Spain. I just reserved it now. Out of the 3 real estate properties listed over the past two days, I did my calculations and discovered that the property in Spain had a better investment/reward ratio for me.

Here is the confirmation on the blockchain showing what I spent in US Dollars and the value in Naira.

https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=z4diH6n8C4wpMsqRii8hBeVLIg09QHApMNHuT5Cw

Now all I need to do is to wait for the price of Rainbow Currency to rise from $0.01 to $0.07 at anytime before April 23, 2020. When it happens and the smart contract is activated, I would quote this post.

I promised to quote this post when the smart contract for this property in Torre-Pacheco, Murcia, Spain is activated. I reserved Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR) in the property on July 24, 2019. I just learnt this morning that the smart contract has been activated yesterday because the price of Rainbow Currency has risen above $0.07 and has also remained above $0.07 for 14 days. This is the proof of the activation of the smart contract on our blockchain called twnklchain https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=Ezgysl8gS5NW2k1sYiDSdbHqgXHzmbM1L2zdoIth

With the activation of the smart contract I am about to become a part owner of the 1,130 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment in Mar Menor Golf Resort, Torre-Pacheco, Spain. The apartment is valued at $180,000 and I would co-own it (1/500 share) with another 499 people who reserved Fractional Ownership Rights (FOR). The apartment is expected to be rented out for about $1,000 every month, I would be entitled to a portion of the monthly rent in proportion to the amount of FOR I reserved. Cryptocurrencies ought to have serious use cases, in this case I have never visited Spain but with the aid of Rainbow Currency and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) I am about to become a part owner of a 2 bedroom apartment in Spain. I would quote this post with evidence of my part ownership of the apartment when it is available.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
I loved this crypto story. I believe Rainbow Currency would also appreciate like this. I recommend buying Rainbow Currency but just as Dan Conway stated in this crypto story, "I don’t recommend that anyone try to replicate what I did".
https://thehustle.co/how-i-made-13-million-cryptocurrency-ethereum/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=sumoshare

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
twnklshop:
Mr Dan Settgast, the CEO of UAC Holding GmbH is currently in Uganda. He would attend the 8th Unicorn Anniversary Dinner of Unicorn Network on November 11 and 12. There would likely be a livestream of the event so lovers of Rainbow Currency around the world can watch it from the comfort of their homes or offices.

Crypto lovers and enthusiasts around the world can watch the video replay of the event in Uganda on https://veedeo.tv #Crypto #Uganda #Cryptocurrency #Kampala

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mr Dan Settgast, the CEO of United American Capital Holding GmbH, Germany speaking on Ugandan Local Television during his ongoing trip to Uganda. https://youtube.com/watch?v=UL7c-pO2gjU&feature=youtu.be #Crypto #Uganda #Cryptocurrency #Kampala

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mr Dan Settgast, the CEO of United American Capital Holding GmbH, Germany having a business breakfast talk with some HODLers of Rainbow Currency in Uganda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma_4vwnBGTw… #Crypto #800cc #Cryptocurrency #Uganda #Kampala

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
A reliable seller wants to sell 100 units of Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC). The sellers price is 2,400 units of Rainbow Currency for each TEC. Minimum order per buyer is 1 TEC. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities call me and I would ensure the TEC you pay for gets into your pernum wallet. This offer is also open to buyers outside Nigeria, please call +2348039442732 or send a whatsapp message to +2348129078182. This transaction would be done via twnklbuy.

This special sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Friday, November 22, 2019 or when the 100 TEC are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am a preacher of the gospel of Rainbow Currency to the nations of the earth. This is a video by Mr Wayne Melton, a fellow preacher of the gospel of Rainbow Currency. He lives in the United States. The video captures the speech of Mr Dan Settgast, CEO of United American Capital Holdings GmbH, Germany at the 8th Anniversary of Unicorn Network in Kampala, Uganda on November 11, 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMGPmA_uL7c

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2019
In my post on this thread on October 29, 2019 I announced that the website of Twnkl Cars was now live. This is a video by a fellow preacher of the gospel of Rainbow Currency. He lives in Finland. The video tries to explain how with Rainbow Currency, Twnkl Mobility Coin and blockchain smart contracts it is possible to buy a brand new car at up to 80% discount by leveraging on the increase in the price of Rainbow Currency over time. Rainbow Currency is a cryptocurrency and a cryptocurrency has to have serious use cases for millions around the world to use it. In this case this is a serious use case, making millions of people around the world who would have been previously unable to afford to buy a brand new car to be able to afford to buy one with the aid of blockchain smart contracts. For further explanation about how blockchain smart contracts work for Twnkl Estate, Twnkl Shop and Twnkl Cars (they are all similar) please read my post on June 6, 2019 on page 2 of this thread and my post of July 24, 2019 on page 3 of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIydmCcXktU

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2019
The International Vacation Club website is now live. Now you can book your dream holidays with cryptocurrency. If you have a pernum wallet log into
https://ivc.travel with your pernum login details and select your membership now.
Watch this tutorial video to understand how anyone can save up to 95%
on flights, hotels and package tours using the cryptocurrency called Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUK77NOTds

#Crypto has serious use cases!!! #cryptocurrency #Crypto

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
I spotted this transaction on our blockchain twnklchain. A European bought 30 Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) from a Nigerian for $10,157.69 (equivalent to 3,672,043.41 naira) this morning.

The beauty of twnklchain is that anyone can see the country of the buyer and the country of the seller because the value of every transaction shows in US Dollars as well as the currency of the buyer and the seller.

Here is the link showing the transaction on twnklchain;

https://www.twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=cYqWJFuxDJDYDtYBFoTQZQ0Xeb9erQDEO3ByJ56n

Some Nigerians are cashing out cool cash quietly through Rainbow Currency and Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC). I am happy for this Naija guy who cashed out over 3.6 million naira on a Sunday morning.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is another video by Mr Wayne Melton, a fellow preacher of the gospel of Rainbow Currency. He lives in the United States. In this video Mr Wayne Melton gives reasons why he believes the price of Rainbow Currency would increase significantly in 1 to 2 months from now. Watch it, learn and do your due diligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAnyv71bhBk

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
PORT HARCOURT WEALTH SUMMIT

- Discover secrets to earning a fortune with Rainbow Currency

- Buy your dream car, luxury products and vacation trip abroad at 80% discount

Venue - Emerald Hotel, 193 Aba Road, Rumuola, Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria

Date - November 29, 2019 10am, November 30, 2019 11am

Anyone who wants to learn more about Rainbow Currency should attend this event.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2019
A reliable seller wants to sell 35,000 units of Rainbow Currency. The current price is $0.17 per unit equivalent to 61 naira per unit. The 35,000 units has a total value of $5,950 equivalent to 2,142,000 naira. Minimum order per buyer is 100 units or $17 equivalent to 6,120 naira. Face to Face transaction is possible for buyers in Lagos, Owerri, Enugu, Kaduna, Calabar and Port Harcourt. If you are in any of these 6 cities call 08039442732 and I would give you the details for the Face to Face transaction. If you are not in any of these cities or you are outside Nigeria call me on +2348039442732 and I would ensure the Rainbow Currency you pay for gets into your pernum wallet.

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS IN NIGERIA

- Cash
- Bank Transfer

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS OUTSIDE NIGERIA

- Bank Wire
- PayPal
- Payoneer
- Western Union

After payment is made buyers would receive a MoneyPon with the value of the Rainbow Currency, they would simply credit their Pernum Wallet with the MoneyPon. This special sell offer ends at 6pm Nigerian Time on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 or when the 35,000 units are completely bought, whichever occurs first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.