Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos (1757 Views)

Okorocha Breaks Silence On Imo Governor Ordering His Arrest.......... See What H / Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by newslinkngr: 9:10am On Dec 26, 2017
The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has cleared the air on being a son of the late Gbong Gwom of Jos, Fom Bot.
The Governor has been addressed as Okoroawusa (Okoro-Hausa) in some quarters, something he said doesn’t make him feel bad.

He further explained thus:http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/gov-okorocha-breaks-silence-on-being.html

Speaking with Vanguard on why people feel he is from the North and governs Imo State as an intruder, Okorocha explained that his parents were from Imo.
He said, however, that he was brought up in the North where he was also educated.
Asked if he was a prince of the Jos ruling house, the governor said, “I think I am one of the most misunderstood Nigerians nowadays.
“It makes me laugh. I enjoy it, you know why? People do not face the real issues. You know too well where I come from. I am from this state. But I was brought up in the North.

He further explained thus:http://www.newslinkngr.com/2017/12/gov-okorocha-breaks-silence-on-being.html

Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by arsenic33(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2017
I thought we're one Nigeria?
Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by Authoreety: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
Dem resemble o

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by agwom(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by yarimo(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2017
Mumu IPOBIANS being fabricating lies, because OKOROCHA is a progressive man and belong to the progressive party the APC .

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by Mcsenior(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Learn more about natural remedies for snake bite on NATURAL REMEDY LAB

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by Paperwhite(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rochas have stepped up his paranoid state. sad
Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
arsenic33:
I thought we're one Nigeria?

"One Nigeria" is the biggest myth in the history of Nigeria - which is also a myth grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Even if his father is from Kano state, does that disqualify him being a governor in IMO state since his mother is undisputed IMO Indigene?

Igbo(Ipob) and tribalism Is bringing huge shame and Embarrassment to South east.

What a people with high level of bigotry!

So irritating and disgraceful people full of hate.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by anibirelawal(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
no big deal!
Re: Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos by hammerF: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
life2017:
Even if his father is from Kano state, does that disqualify him being a governor in IMO state since his mother is undisputed IMO Indigene?

Igbo(Ipob) and tribalism Is bringing huge shame and Embarrassment to South east.

What a people with high level of bigotry!

So irritating and disgraceful people full of hate.
[/s]

U ARE A COCKROACH!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki Chilling With Offa Robbery Suspects Before Their Arrest! / Osinbajo Tell PMB The Truth. Even A Foreigner Will Beat Him In The 2019 Election / Buhari's Door-to-door Agents Will Be Going To Houses To Preach The Gospel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.