Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? (2891 Views)

Most Intelligent Nairalanders I've Read Their Post Here. / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
These days When I See Posts By:

Biacan

Mariinee

Nwaamaikpe

I Dont Bother Reading, i Just Pass... Most Times They Got Nothing To Say... That Nwa boy will Just Be Saying The Opposite Of Any Thread He enters... Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Oxster(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2017
So BIACAN stupidity is really getting viral#thought twas only me that IS AWARE

1 Like

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:

Biacan

Mariinee

Nwaamaikpe

I Dont Bother Reading, i Just Pass... Most Times They Got Nothing To Say... That Nwa boy will Just Be Saying The Opposite Of Any Thread He enters... Smh!
Stop mentioning me here and there, I am sick of it.
You know NwaAmaikpe is far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be.

5 Likes

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by NLbully(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2017
IAmAirforce1 everything about him sickens me

4 Likes

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2017
A trolling thread!!!!!! Only a fool will mention another moniker. Ur making that person famous....the greater fool will be the moniker mentioned if he/she replies...

Munching my dog meat in calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by pyyxxaro: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Thunder fire everybody that would visit ,comment or read this topic cool
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
I Read This One Because Its On My Thread...

Cant even Remember When Last I Mentioned You...

1 Like

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Oxster:
Some BIACA.N stupidity is really getting viral#thought twas only me that IS AWARE
grin
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Thunder fire everybody that would visit ,comment or read this topic cool
No problem, as Long As You Get Struck First

1 Like

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Oxster(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
grin

Ask her I do call her dumbbyhead that gal irritates
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2017
cummando:
A trolling thread!!!!!! Only a fool will mention another moniker. Ur making that person famous....the greater fool will be the moniker mentioned if he/she replies...

Munching my dog meat in calabar
Stop Eating Dog Meat... You Are Barkin To Loud Here!
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Fadiga24(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2017
When I come across the disgusting conversations between Biacan, lefulefu, Juxpter and others, I feel like throwing up.

Chat on WhatsApp biko.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2017
It takes a great degree of bitterness to create a thread like this.
And a greater degree of same bitterness to mention names.

You are worse than the people you mention.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2017
[Lol the boxing is about to get started..

On a serious note..
There is only one female nairalander that i don't bother reading her post and she is in travel session..

This lady can confuse you that Nigeria is the best country in the world..
Its like she hates any thread that talks about living in Europe and America..

She will always post comment rubbishing staying in Europe and America..

She is ready to say and fight with you that living in America is hell and Nigeria is heaven..
Reading her comments will discourage you about leaving Nigeria..

I'm suspecting that APC recruited her to stop people from leaving Nigeria..

Those that are core travellanders will know her..

Each moments i spend in travel session.

I skip her comments..

number 1 ghost reader of travel session.
kudos to justwise franknetter ladyguinivere and co..

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
pocohantas:
It takes a great degree of bitterness to create a thread like this.
And a greater degree of same bitterness to mention names.

You are worse than the people you mention.
So The Po.rnstar Came In...

Were You Trying To Read Sentiments Out Of This?

My God! And Some People Proclaimed You Intelligent! I'm awfully ashamed of Your Post Here

3 Likes

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by pyyxxaro: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
No problem, as Long As You Get Struck First

Shaaaraap

With ur webbed feet tongue
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
So The IndecentStar Came In...

My God! And Some People Proclaimed You Intelligent! I'm awfully ashamed of Your Post Here

Smh! Your thread is sentimental enough.
Today is boxing day, it's to create thread that'll stir up emotions you decided to do this morning. Well done Sir!!

1 Like

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by coolestofall(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:

Biacan

Mariinee

Nwaamaikpe

A wise man once said, "I dont like him, I must get 2 knw him better".
@ d monikers above, una self get problem. U dn't hv 2 say dumb shit all d time. Occasionally, u can try 2 make more sense even though it might not generate as much likes as u wld want.
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Shaaaraap
With ur webbed feet tongue
Isnt webbed feet Better Than Your Webbed brain?
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
So The Po.rnstar Came In...

Please just shut up!! You are irrelevant and you will continue to be no matter how hard you try.
Please, desist from giving me unnecessary mentions, please.
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by pyyxxaro: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
Isnt webbed feet Better Than Your Webbed brain?

Ur mouth de smell canfor and armpit undecided
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2017
pocohantas:

Smh! Your thread is sentimental enough.
Today is boxing day, it's to create thread that'll stir up emotions you decided to do this morning. Well done Sir!!
Hantas! You Got It All On The Wrong Side... Maybe You Should Read The Post Facing Another Direction...

No Sentiments! Just An Observation and Honest Open minded talk
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by DaddyKross: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2017
DaddyKross:

He mentioned me and I replied. It's just till the end of this year. sad sad
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Ur mouth de smell canfor and armpit undecided
Now I Know I have Been Talking To A Teenager
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
Hantas! You Got It All On The Wrong Side... Maybe You Should Read The Post Facing Another Direction...

No Sentiments! Just An Observation and Honest Open minded talk

LOL. You must think I am unfamiliar with this terrain... wink
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by DaddyKross: 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
He mentioned me and I replied. It's just till the end of this year. sad sad

Next year starts right now angry
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
DaddyKross:

Next year starts right now angry
It's still five days away. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Please just shut up!! You are irrelevant and you will continue to be no matter how hard you try.
Please, desist from giving me unnecessary mentions, please.
wow! shocked

Hope You Didnt Have Tears In Your Eyes When Saying Typing This...

Sorry If I Touched An Emotional Nerve...

Was Just Being Honest... When You Become Intelligent I Promise To Acknowledge It

2 Likes

Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by DaddyKross: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
It's still five days away. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So you want to indulge fools for the last 5 days of the year, huh ?
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by pyyxxaro: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
Now I Know I have Been Talking To A Teenager

Not only a teenager , uve been talking to a wizkid

With ur teeth like rake
Re: Are There Nairalanders, You Dont Bother Reading Their Post? WHY? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. You must think I am unfamiliar with this terrain... wink
Sorry! You Judging Me With The Wrong Mind...

I Dont do The Familiar...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Weak Until He Gave Her This / “ladies If You Love Your Boyfriend, You Must Cheat On Him” – Nigerian Lady / Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.