Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (31129 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:

Mister, I don't have an invisible pool anywhere. The invisible pool belongs to butterflyl1on!
Thanks for your honesty in this matter BudaAtum. I don't want you to stress because your Municipality has increased your property Rates by 65% when they heard that the INVISIBLE POOL was on your property.

I will pull some strings on your behalf, wink, wink.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

Let me put 2 things on the list.

1. Japanese atheists still believe in blessings of dead ancestors. They pay respects by burning incense at their graves

2. There are certain colours and numbers that Asians do not like because of superstition. It is a cultural thing that even Asian atheists engage the n.

Hopefullandlord and johnydon22 should I say a lowly jackbizzle has got more grit than the both of you combined? Here he is making a brave attempt while both of you despite many prodings are still lost in limbo.

Show some support for Jacky boy and drop your own lists so we tackle them all in one fell swoop alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Okay let's talk about my invisible pool shall we?

Why do you believe in it? Is this belief you have of it strong enough for you to see it or you just believe there is an invisible pool somewhere after all air is invisible and cannot be grasped yet packs a wicked punch.

Electricity is also invisible yet carries so much energy and power and also packs a massive dose of pain and a staggering knockout punch. So tell me.

Why does my invisible pool make you believe in it and can you give me a description of what you see when you look at my invisible pool.
Well I don't know why I believe in your invisible pool, I guess it works in mysterious ways. smiley
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Hopefullandlord and johnydon22 should I say a lowly jackbizzle has got more grit than the both of you combined? Here he is making a brave attempt while both of you despite many prodings are still lost in limbo.

Show some support for Jacky boy and drop your own lists so we tackle them all in one fell swoop alright?
So true about Jackbizzle. I am amazed !!! This is the second Low-level unregistered Atheist that has more balls than their master Richard Dawkins. The bravery you see in him Butterfly1on, I just hope it is not fueled by the excessive drinking this time of year.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by OgundeleT(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
vaxx:
NO, you are wrong ...i created it with my keyboard
I just dey wonder ni
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
Well I don't know why I believe in your invisible pool, I guess it works in mysterious ways. smiley

Swimming Pools don't "work " in mysterious ways. Be logical alright? Swimming Pools are simply what they are. The only difference about this particular one is that it's invisible. Does it's invisible nature mean it does not FUNCTION like any other swimming pool?

My question is like asking you something like this,

" if you put on a totally transparent piece of cloth and everyone can see the transparent clothing but they can also see your näkedness would you say you have clothes on or you are näked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
Bravo !!! What an awesome revelation !!

VAXX, Kingebukasblog, Felixomor, Donnie and other enlightened ones come see this incredible honest first time ever revelation by a Low-level unregistered Atheist.

Their master Richard Dawkins must be logged-in here and say to Harris, THE END IS NEAR."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Sharrap.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
There you go Sir!!! That was not to difficult to belief as an Atheist.
If your prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins can believe that the INVISIBLE prayers of Christianity is a real threat to Atheism, then why are Atheists afraid of an INVISIBLE POOL?

But I must warn you Tintingz, Low-Level ATHEISTS will drown you because you are climbing out of the deep dark hole that your master Richard Dawkins dug for your guys.
This is what dudes like Donnie, Kingebukasblog, Butterfly1on, VAXX, Felixomor and many other esteemed Nairalanders are warning unwary dudes about.
Someone is pained. grin
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
Wonderful !! The key words you use so powerfully are "I believe" and "Guess" which are of its self a major public revelation Sir.

I wish to add that I was the first to see that Butterfly1on's INVISIBLE POOL had plumbing and a very expensive pump motor was purring softly in the background while keeping the water crystal clear.

I further witnessed many happy people relaxing at his INVISIBLE POOL with glasses of fruit juice.
This reminded me of VAXX. He no drink.O

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

Sharrap.

grin cheesy

Why do I get under your skin this much? undecided

And here I was giving you such an illuminating praise.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Swimming Pools don't "work " in mysterious ways. Be logical alright? Swimming Pools are simply what they are. The only difference about this particular one is that it's invisible. Does it's invisible nature mean it does not FUNCTION like any other swimming pool?

My question is like asking you something like this,

" if you put on a totally transparent piece of cloth and everyone can see the transparent clothing but they can also see your näkedness would you say you have clothes on or you are näked?
The pool is invisible and work in mysterious ways, you can't understand the ways of the invisible pool, are you now doubting the existence of the invisible pool you believe in?
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
The pool is invisible and work in mysterious ways, you can't understand the ways of the invisible pool, are you now doubting the existence of the invisible pool you believe in?

Alright then since you seem to believe you know my invisible swimming pool better than I do then kindly tell me some of the mysterious ways it works in.

Maybe I got too caught up with its invisible nature and missed it's mysterious side but good thing we are now talking about it ever since I showed you my invisible swimming pool. So what's mysterious about my swimming pool?

And also you failed to answer this question below

if you put on a totally transparent piece of cloth and everyone can see the transparent clothing but they can also see your näkedness would you say you have clothes on or you are näked?
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
Are you arguing for "pool" or "invisible pool" or "swimming pool"?

Please drop that weed sir!
is It Atheists that are fighting to legalize hallucinogenic drugs?

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Xisnin:

Stop contradicting yourself, if agnosticism is a position of knowledge, how can
you call yourself an agnostic when asked if you believe in a god?

Yes, you can say you are an agnostic atheist or agnostic theist or just agnostic(when you are not committed to believe or disbelieve) when asked if you believe in a God. it is a solid answer.

If I don't believe in tooth fairies and I don't know if tooth-fairies exist does
it make sense to call myself agnostic instead of a-tooth-fairian?

First of all you should have written "call myself an agnostic instead of a non-tooth-farinan"
Yes it makes sense to call yourself agnostic if the meaning of agnostic was rewritten as

definition of agnostic: a person who believes that nothing is known OR can be known of the existence or nature of a tooth fary.

When you are asked a direct question, do you believe in god/gods if your
answer is no, you are an atheist, beating about the bush by claiming agnostic
does not answer the question posed.

what of when asked if you have knowledge of the existence of God. what will be your answer? you see here is where agnosticism comes in. I wonder why this is so hard for you to understand. Everybody is agnostic except you have seen God with your two eyes.

All those prominent people you mentioned are practically atheists but choose
to use a milder word for reasons best known to themselves. That is why I
am not surprised when some online ignorant religious websites use them as examples
to slight "atheists" as if they believe a virgin can give birth, Muhamad rode a
flying horse and that Yahweh created the universe.
Saying we are all agnostic and some people are lying to themselves is arrogance on your part
because you are claiming to know people more than themselves.
An agnostic wouldn't give out 10% of his salary every month, neither will an agnostic
blow himself up for a paradise that he is not even certain of. It takes a person who
knows for sure to engage in such actions.

While most atheist may be agnostic most theists(ask them to find out) are gnostic.
you shot yourself in the leg here, before accusing me of claiming to know people more than themselves( which I didn't say I did, I just said in reality all of us are agnostics and if you claim to have the knowledge of the existence of God, you are a liar) you started telling me of how all these prominent men do not even know themselves more than you know them. you know warren buffet and neil Degrasse Tyson more than they know themselves thats why you know they are all atheists practically but chose to lie to the world that they are agnostics

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Alright then since you seem to believe you know my invisible swimming pool better than I do then kindly tell me some of the mysterious ways it works in.

Maybe I got too caught up with its invisible nature and missed it's mysterious side but good thing we are now talking about it ever since I showed you my invisible swimming pool. So what's mysterious about my swimming pool?

And also you failed to answer this question below

Why is Tintingz ducking that easy question? I mean he answered a far more difficult question on the INVISIBLE POOL. Will he have the gutspa to point his middle finger at his atheist peers and answer the esteemed Butterfly1on?
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Xisnin

The words atheist and agnostic conjure up a number of different perceptions and meanings. When it comes to questioning the existence of gods, the subject is a tricky one that is often misunderstood.
No matter what their reasons or how they approach the question, agnostics and atheists are fundamentally different, but also non-exclusive. Many people who adopt the label of agnostic simultaneously reject the label of atheist, even if it technically applies to them.

In addition, there's a common misconception that agnosticism is somehow a more “reasonable” position while atheism is more “dogmatic,” ultimately indistinguishable from theism except in the details. This is not a valid argument because it misrepresents or misunderstands everything involved: atheism, theism, agnosticism, and even the nature of belief itself.
Let's explore the differences between being an atheist and an agnostic and clear the air of any preconceptions or misinterpretations.
What Is an Atheist?
An atheist is anyone who doesn't believe in any gods. This is a very simple concept, but it's also widely misunderstood. For that reason, there are a variety of ways to state it.
Atheism is the lack of belief in gods; the absence of belief in gods; a disbelief in gods; or not believing in gods.
The most precise definition may be that an atheist is anyone who does not affirm the proposition "at least one god exists." This is not a proposition made by atheists.

Being an atheist requires nothing active or even conscious on the part of the atheist. All that is required is not "affirming" a proposition made by others.
What Is an Agnostic?
An agnostic is anyone who doesn't claim to know whether any gods exist or not. This is also an uncomplicated idea, but it may be as misunderstood as atheism.

One major problem is that atheism and agnosticism both deal with questions regarding the existence of gods. Whereas atheism involves what a person does or does not believe, agnosticism involves what a person does or does not know. Belief and knowledge are related but nevertheless separate issues.
There's a simple test to tell if one is an agnostic or not. Do you know for sure if any gods exist? If so, then you're not an agnostic, but a theist. Do you know for sure that gods do not or even cannot exist? If so, then you're not an agnostic, but an atheist.
Everyone who cannot answer "yes" to one of those questions is a person who may or may not believe in one or more gods. However, since they don't also claim to know for sure, they are agnostic. The only question then is whether they are an agnostic theist or an agnostic atheist.
Agnostic Atheist Vs. Agnostic Theist
An agnostic atheist doesn't believe in any gods while an agnostic theist believes in the existence of at least one god. However, both do not make the claim to have the knowledge to back up this belief. Fundamentally, there is still some question and that is why they're agnostic.
This seems contradictory and difficult, but it's actually quite easy and logical.
Whether one believes or not, they can also be comfortable in not claiming to know for sure that it's either true or false. It occurs in many different topics as well because belief is not the same as direct knowledge.
Once it is understood that atheism is merely the absence of belief in any gods, it becomes clear that agnosticism is not, as many assume, a “third way” between atheism and theism. The presence of a belief in a god and the absence of a belief in a god does not exhaust all of the possibilities.
Agnosticism is not about belief in god but about knowledge. It was originally coined to describe the position of a person who could not claim to know for sure if any gods exist or not. It was not meant to describe someone who somehow found an alternative between the presence and absence of some particular belief.
Yet, many people have the mistaken impression that agnosticism and atheism are mutually exclusive. But why? There's nothing about "I don't know" which logically excludes "I believe."
On the contrary, not only are knowledge and belief compatible, but they frequently appear together because not knowing is frequently a reason for not believing. It's often a very good idea to not accept that some proposition is true unless you have enough evidence that would qualify it as knowledge. Being a juror in a murder trial is a good parallel to this contradiction.
There Is No Agnostic Vs. Atheist
By now, the difference between being an atheist and an agnostic should be pretty clear and easy to remember. Atheism is about belief or, specifically, what you don't believe. Agnosticism is about knowledge or, specifically, about what you don't know.
An atheist doesn't believe in any gods. An agnostic doesn't know if any gods exist or not. These can be the exact same person, but need not be.
In the end, the fact of the matter is that a person is not faced with the necessity of only being either an atheist or an agnostic. Not only can a person be both, but it is, in fact, common for people to be both agnostics and atheists or agnostics and theists.
An agnostic atheist won’t claim to know for sure that nothing warranting the label “god” exists or that such cannot exist. And yet, they also don’t actively believe that such an entity does indeed exist.
The Prejudice Against Atheists
It is worth noting that there is a vicious double standard involved when theists claim that agnosticism is “better” than atheism because it is less dogmatic.
If atheists are closed-minded because they are not agnostic, then so are theists.
Agnostics making this argument rarely state this explicitly. It's almost as if they are trying to curry favor with religious theists by attacking atheists, isn't it? On the other hand, if theists can be open-minded, then so can atheists.
Agnostics may sincerely believe that agnosticism is more rational and theists may sincerely reinforce that belief. However, it relies upon more than one misunderstanding about both atheism and agnosticism.
These misunderstandings are only exacerbated by continual social pressure and prejudice against atheism and atheists. People who are unafraid of stating that they indeed do not believe in any gods are still despised in many places, whereas “agnostic” is perceived as more respectable.

if this post I copied online cannot help you, I am afraid I cannot too

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
themonk:

THEMONK please have mercy on serious truth seekers here. We all know that an agnostic is an undercover Atheist working to indoctrinate the unwary youth into Satanic Atheism.

They are sly God haters. Let's call a spade a spade. Get real. Tell it like it is. You use stuffy words to hid your true motives Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by vaxx: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
themonk:
Xisnin

The words atheist and agnostic conjure up a number of different perceptions and meanings. When it comes to questioning the existence of gods, the subject is a tricky one that is often misunderstood.
No matter what their reasons or how they approach the question, agnostics and atheists are fundamentally different, but also non-exclusive. Many people who adopt the label of agnostic simultaneously reject the label of atheist, even if it technically applies to them.

In addition, there's a common misconception that agnosticism is somehow a more “reasonable” position while atheism is more “dogmatic,” ultimately indistinguishable from theism except in the details. This is not a valid argument because it misrepresents or misunderstands everything involved: atheism, theism, agnosticism, and even the nature of belief itself.
Let's explore the differences between being an atheist and an agnostic and clear the air of any preconceptions or misinterpretations.
What Is an Atheist?
An atheist is anyone who doesn't believe in any gods. This is a very simple concept, but it's also widely misunderstood. For that reason, there are a variety of ways to state it.
Atheism is the lack of belief in gods; the absence of belief in gods; a disbelief in gods; or not believing in gods.
The most precise definition may be that an atheist is anyone who does not affirm the proposition "at least one god exists." This is not a proposition made by atheists.

Being an atheist requires nothing active or even conscious on the part of the atheist. All that is required is not "affirming" a proposition made by others.
What Is an Agnostic?
An agnostic is anyone who doesn't claim to know whether any gods exist or not. This is also an uncomplicated idea, but it may be as misunderstood as atheism.

One major problem is that atheism and agnosticism both deal with questions regarding the existence of gods. Whereas atheism involves what a person does or does not believe, agnosticism involves what a person does or does not know. Belief and knowledge are related but nevertheless separate issues.
There's a simple test to tell if one is an agnostic or not. Do you know for sure if any gods exist? If so, then you're not an agnostic, but a theist. Do you know for sure that gods do not or even cannot exist? If so, then you're not an agnostic, but an atheist.
Everyone who cannot answer "yes" to one of those questions is a person who may or may not believe in one or more gods. However, since they don't also claim to know for sure, they are agnostic. The only question then is whether they are an agnostic theist or an agnostic atheist.
Agnostic Atheist Vs. Agnostic Theist
An agnostic atheist doesn't believe in any gods while an agnostic theist believes in the existence of at least one god. However, both do not make the claim to have the knowledge to back up this belief. Fundamentally, there is still some question and that is why they're agnostic.
This seems contradictory and difficult, but it's actually quite easy and logical.
Whether one believes or not, they can also be comfortable in not claiming to know for sure that it's either true or false. It occurs in many different topics as well because belief is not the same as direct knowledge.
Once it is understood that atheism is merely the absence of belief in any gods, it becomes clear that agnosticism is not, as many assume, a “third way” between atheism and theism. The presence of a belief in a god and the absence of a belief in a god does not exhaust all of the possibilities.
Agnosticism is not about belief in god but about knowledge. It was originally coined to describe the position of a person who could not claim to know for sure if any gods exist or not. It was not meant to describe someone who somehow found an alternative between the presence and absence of some particular belief.
Yet, many people have the mistaken impression that agnosticism and atheism are mutually exclusive. But why? There's nothing about "I don't know" which logically excludes "I believe."
On the contrary, not only are knowledge and belief compatible, but they frequently appear together because not knowing is frequently a reason for not believing. It's often a very good idea to not accept that some proposition is true unless you have enough evidence that would qualify it as knowledge. Being a juror in a murder trial is a good parallel to this contradiction.
There Is No Agnostic Vs. Atheist
By now, the difference between being an atheist and an agnostic should be pretty clear and easy to remember. Atheism is about belief or, specifically, what you don't believe. Agnosticism is about knowledge or, specifically, about what you don't know.
An atheist doesn't believe in any gods. An agnostic doesn't know if any gods exist or not. These can be the exact same person, but need not be.
In the end, the fact of the matter is that a person is not faced with the necessity of only being either an atheist or an agnostic. Not only can a person be both, but it is, in fact, common for people to be both agnostics and atheists or agnostics and theists.
An agnostic atheist won’t claim to know for sure that nothing warranting the label “god” exists or that such cannot exist. And yet, they also don’t actively believe that such an entity does indeed exist.
The Prejudice Against Atheists
It is worth noting that there is a vicious double standard involved when theists claim that agnosticism is “better” than atheism because it is less dogmatic.
If atheists are closed-minded because they are not agnostic, then so are theists.
Agnostics making this argument rarely state this explicitly. It's almost as if they are trying to curry favor with religious theists by attacking atheists, isn't it? On the other hand, if theists can be open-minded, then so can atheists.
Agnostics may sincerely believe that agnosticism is more rational and theists may sincerely reinforce that belief. However, it relies upon more than one misunderstanding about both atheism and agnosticism.
These misunderstandings are only exacerbated by continual social pressure and prejudice against atheism and atheists. People who are unafraid of stating that they indeed do not believe in any gods are still despised in many places, whereas “agnostic” is perceived as more respectable.

if this post I copied online cannot help you, I am afraid I cannot too
pls can you put this epistle in a few sentences.....i wanner learn from you
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by themonk(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
THEMONK please have mercy on serious truth seekers here. We all know that an agnostic is an undercover Atheist working to indoctrinate the unwary youth into Satanic Atheism.

They are sly God haters. Let's call a spade a spade. Get real. Tell it like it is. You use stuffy words to his your true motives Sir.
I have left your mentions alone so leave mine please. if I had the motive you described above, I will be very active in this thread countering your arguments. but arguing with you doesn't pay me, infact it is a waste of my precious time that was why I have been avoiding this thread. Now you that is relentlessly arguing and mentioning my moniker is the one that should have a subtle motive which I probably think is to sedate peoples mind from reasoning correctly. I do not care how many people are religious or how many are not, it is none of my business. infact if I was the only agnostic person on earth I would be very proud of me. please I am not a participant of any movement neither do I wish to disturb your crusade, just leave my mention alone. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
themonk:

I have left your mentions alone so leave mine please. if I had the motive you described above, I will be very active in this thread countering your arguments. but arguing with you doesn't pay me, infact it is a waste of my precious time that was why I have been avoiding this thread. Now you that is relentlessly arguing and mentioning my moniker is the one that should have a subtle motive which I probably think is to sedate peoples mind from reasoning correctly. I do not care how many people are religious or how many are not, it is none of my business. infact if I was the only agnostic person on earth I would be very proud of me. please I am not a participant of any movement neither do I wish to disturb your crusade, just leave my mention alone. thanks.
Well said. Your wish is granted.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thanks themonk, for this. I know it wasn't meant for me, and I am mindful your response to sw may apply to me so my apologies in advance.

themonk:

Once it is understood that atheism is merely the absence of belief in any gods, ............. The presence of a belief in a god and the absence of a belief in a god does not exhaust all of the possibilities.

It's the above, amongst other less important points that irked me. I, for instance, do not believe there are no gods, but having researched the subject extensively, know that gods do not exist. The thing is, it depends on who is judging my ability to my claim of knowing whether I am judged as arrogant, or a militant atheist. Not that I care.

My point is that one can know, so atheism is not limited to believe as you stated. An atheist can be a person who knows that gods do not exist outside the imagination of those who create the image of gods in their own minds.

Thanks again. Had to read it thrice!
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:
Does your bible not say anything about not bearing false witness? Or do you just have utter disregard for you own gods?
ScienceWatch post=63654686:

Buda says the HOLY BIBLE was written by SCAMMERS.

Please post link to your allegations.
ScienceWatch:
were you drunk when you said it ? What happened to your memory, you said it not more than two days ago. Hey hey.

Or is this just another one of your sly ways to investigate your own self. I don't have time for this. I can only help you in April Sir.
ScienceWatch:
Ok I will give it to you seeing that you revel in your ignorance and want to impress your Satanic following.

Why can't you go find it yourself? Are you experiencing demonic oppression or afraid of the dark? Do you sleep with your head covered.
Please post link to post where buda said what you claim she said!
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:
Thanks themonk, for this. I know it wasn't meant for me, and I am mindful your response to sw may apply to me so my apologies in advance.

It's the above, amongst other less important points that irked me. I, for instance, do not believe there are no gods, but having researched the subject extensively, know that gods do not exist. The thing is, it depends on who is judging my ability to my claim of knowing whether I am judged as arrogant, or a militant atheist. Not that I care.

My point is that one can know, so atheism is not limited to believe as you stated. An atheist can be a person who knows that gods do not exist outside the imagination of those who create the I of gods in their own minds.

Thanks again. Had to read it thrice!
THEMONK actually believe in the extra long epistle that his God hating masters RICHARD Dawkins and Harris is preaching. It is loaded with cheap psychology to appeal at once to the ego and and the fear Atheists live with. The technical spin of Themonk's extra long epistle is there to appeal to reason where there is none and to lend credence to a dark cruel social phenomenon.

On the other hand you could not wait to be a prime example of the cheap psychology embedded deep in The monks post. You say in response, "I do not believe their are God's, but now know that God do not exist. You have also revealed elsewhere that, "THE bible was written by SCAMMERS." I am glad you have found a like minded spiritual buddy in your journey into the Dark.
THEMONK must refrain from mentioning me. He has mentioned me too much already. I am done with him. Much appreciated.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:
Does your bible not say anything about not bearing false witness? Or do you just have utter disregard for you own gods?

Please post link to your allegations.
were you drunk when you said it ? What happened to your memory, you said it not more than two days ago. Hey hey.

Or is this just another one of your sly ways to investigate your own self. I don't have time for this. I can only help you in April Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
vaxx:
pls can you put this epistle in a few sentences.....i wanner learn from you
THEMONK will not be able to explain his extra long epistle. I know that he does not understand the hidden psychology in his epistle.
He is like many FAKE preachers I have met. They are all talk and no substance. EVERYONE CAN TALK.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:

Please just post a link to where buda said what you allege she said. Prove buda is a liar please!
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:

Please just post a link to where buda said what you allege she said. Prove buda is a liar please!
Ok I will give it to you seeing that you revel in your ignorance and want to impress your Satanic following.

Why can't you go find it yourself? Are you experiencing demonic oppression or afraid of the dark? Do you sleep with your head covered.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:

I went to back to search and found it. https://www.nairaland.com/4252417/atheistic-reply-emusmithy-thread#63636745

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I went to back to search and found it. https://www.nairaland.com/4252417/atheistic-reply-emusmithy-thread#63636745
Your dishonesty is boundless!
OtemAtum:
I am not Budaatum, I am Otem. We are two separate people. I am the one who said the bible is written by scammers, not Budaatum. And why do you think that it is only an atheist that can say such a thing?
budaatum:

OtemAtum, I assure you it doesn't make an ounce of difference to SW. His eye does not quite work like it ought to.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:

Your dishonesty is boundless!

What the hell happened there? I am shocked at what I see.Listen Budaatum I cant believe my eyes. What caused this confusion -Budatum and Otumatum.
I will make no excuses for my mistake. I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO BUDAATUM FOR MISTAKENLY STATING THAT HE MADE THE POST INSTEAD OF OTUMATUM.

I thankfully realize now the real reason for the mix up. I fully withdraw my statement that Budatum was the one that said, the bible was written by scammers." I humbly plead forgiveness Budaatum.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
People incessantly warn you about your spurious allegations but you constantly ignore their warnings claiming they come from satanic atheists. The Christians watch you with trepidation as they see your lies and baseless claims but the better ones fail to tell you off least they be painted with the brush you paint the atheists with; while the small cabal, of which you are one, go about backslapping one another for being dishonest. Imagine claiming a pool, albeit invisible, has nothing to do with water! Or that a satirical claim about Finland is fact, or that you ever wrote to Google about your fake 22 year study that claims you suffer from mental illness! As if a 2 minute study were required to ascertain that you indeed do suffer from mental illness!

Its not you though, we know. It is the spirit in you that makes you behave as you do, which is why I will desist on placing a bull on your ass, for now. However, I am setting myself the task of ignoring ScienceWatch henceforth. My hope is that you become so invisible that I cannot even hear you. I do however plan to fail, as letting you get away with your behaviour is evil, in my opinion.

My regards to your girl for putting up with you.

ScienceWatch:
What the hell happened there? I am shocked at what I see.Listen Budaatum I cant believe my eyes. What caused this confusion -Budatum and Otumatum.
I will make no excuses for my mistake. I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO BUDAATUM FOR MISTAKENLY STATING THAT HE MADE THE POST INSTEAD OF OTUMATUM.

I thankfully realize now the real reason for the mix up. I fully withdraw my statement that Budatum was the one that said, the bible was written by scammers." I humbly plead forgiveness Budaatum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / What Will Become Of Those Who Have Died Before The Birth Of Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.