Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi (12353 Views)

Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by pat077: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
He is in the other room.......
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Johnrake69: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by SIINXU: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chewing gworo in the villa grin
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by urbighead: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
tesppidd:
Abeggi jare.
There's no heat anywhere.
The yultide would come and go, fuel will return. And Nigerians will forget everything.
December 2018 would come again and the cycle begins again.

Your head dey Dia. The cycle always continues.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Emeritus001(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Baba is tending to his celebrating Christmas with is Cows
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by LukeLook: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Que; Where is the Nigerian Petroleum Minister?
Ans; Nigerian Petroleum Minister has gone to Plug the Sabotage from PDP Apologists. Stay Tuned
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by otokx(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Out selling his movies.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by 8stargeneral: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
He's in dura feeding his cow forgotten grin
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by GoodGovernance: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
kings09:
He is probably having a meeting wit his fulani kinsmen on how to kill more ppl.

My voter card cant wait to vote out the incompetent cow

And you think a change of government is a guarantee for better governance?

Too much of everything is bad.

Fine we have a right to complain bad situation.The president has apologized and taken action.

Is the petroleum minister the cause of the present situation? capital NO!.

Jan to Nov,we had fuel.Suddenly December,scarcity.
Only a daft would not sense sabotage.

For 16 years,we were unable to fix the refineries,Nigeria was "transformed" into a petrol importing country and you want to crucify a 3 year old govt,for an inherited problem.

Yes, APC may have disappointed me ,but I am ready to give them another 4years to fix Nigeria.

I see a lot of potentials in this PMB/PYO project.

They came in at the wrong time of Oil price crash,our major source of forex revenue,worsened by the Niger Delta Avengers Terrorist attacks.

So obviously,even to the blind,the beginning was very rough.But those with vision can see a better Nigeria,under PMB/PYO.

I will not support building new refineries by govt now that Dangote refinery would be enough to supply our needs.Let other privates come in.A fix of the current refineries to full capacity, is ongoing, to supplement.

My voter's card is as potent as yours.Most Nigerians have decided not to go back to Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by PenSniper: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
simplemach:
You mean the one that forgot his age?
Does he remembered he is the petroleum minister?

OMG, you. Just want to tear my mouth with laughter when i'm livid with Buhari.

At the age of 75, he told somebody he was 74 and someone had to correct him that his actual age is 75.
What a president ! What a country !
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by PenSniper: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
guterMann:
Maybe he is not aware that there is fuel scarcity.

Remember that he was not aware of Maina's reinstatement.

Not aware of Kachikwu's corruption allegation against Baru.

He is not aware of Fulani herdsmen attack.

He does not know whether he is 74 or 75.

What makes you think he knows there is fuel scarcity?

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

Yeepa !
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by simplemach(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
PenSniper:

At the age of 75, he told somebody he was 74 and someone had to correct him that his actual age is 75.
There must be a a reason for the be falling of this calamity on us.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by precious1967(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
d man who doesn't know his age how could he knows dt there is scarcity of fuel. deaf and dumb minister of petroleum.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
kings09:
He is probably having a meeting wit his fulani kinsmen on how to kill more ppl.

My voter card cant wait to vote out the incompetent cow

In other to reduce numbers of vehicles on the road.

The way things are going, APC and Buhari's cabals will soon be blaming Nigerians that are gas/fuel users for having too many vehicles and generator sets that using fuel.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by NovusHomo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
He is hiding under his wife's wrapper. He is such a man. grin grin
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by PenSniper: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
simplemach:

There must be a a reason for the be falling of this calamity on us.

It's a tragedy and that is putting it mildly.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Sunnyja: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
guterMann:
Maybe he is not aware that there is fuel scarcity.

Remember that he was not aware of Maina's reinstatement.

Not aware of Kachikwu's corruption allegation against Baru.

He is not aware of Fulani herdsmen attack.

He does not know whether he is 74 or 75.

What makes you think he knows there is fuel scarcity?

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Not also aware that the proposed railway line will pass through Daura.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Odegason(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na wa for you nah.He's in Daura sipping kunnu.
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Emyogalanya: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
MISSING IN ACTION AS HE WAS IN 83
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by mightyhaze: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
PenSniper:

livid with bughari?

Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by lereinter(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
me

Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by grandstar(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Truth be told, Kachikwu isnt at fault.

He had for long advised the president to deregulate the price and end all subsidies. This has been successfully done with diesel. I think kerosene as well as there are no longer shortages of these products.

Buhari has bluntly refused to do that. He has also refused to sell off the antiquities called NNPC refineries. Kachikwu said its cheaper to import than to use the derivatives from these plants.

Jonathan at least had the common sense to deregulate the price despite mass opposition from the masses and unions but Buhari obstinacy is not only preposterous but extreme worrisome.

What Buhari needs is not a petroleum minister but rather a magician and if one can't be found, a palace jester.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by grandstar(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2017
GoodGovernance:

And you think a change of government is a guarantee for better governance?

Too much of everything is bad.

Fine we have a right to complain bad situation.The president has apologized and taken action.

Is the petroleum minister the cause of the present situation? capital NO!.

Jan to Nov,we had fuel.Suddenly December,scarcity.
Only a daft would not sense sabotage.

For 16 years,we were unable to fix the refineries,Nigeria was "transformed" into a petrol importing country and you want to crucify a 3 year old govt,for an inherited problem.

Yes, APC may have disappointed me ,but I am ready to give them another 4years to fix Nigeria.

I see a lot of potentials in this PMB/PYO project.

They came in at the wrong time of Oil price crash,our major source of forex revenue,worsened by the Niger Delta Avengers Terrorist attacks.

So obviously,even to the blind,the beginning was very rough.But those with vision can see a better Nigeria,under PMB/PYO.

I will not support building new refineries by govt now that Dangote refinery would be enough to supply our needs.Let other privates come in.A fix of the current refineries to full capacity, is ongoing, to supplement.

My voter's card is as potent as yours.Most Nigerians have decided not to go back to Egypt.

There's a difference between honesty and competence.

If you wanted to fix your car, would you take it to a honest accountant's office or a mechanic workshop? I'm sure a mechanic workshop.

What about if you want to cut your hair, the honest accountants office or a barber shop? I'm sure a barber shop.

No one doubts Buhari's integrity but competency, especially in handling the economy is another matter all together!

Let's look at the matter of the present petrol scarcity first.

What sabotage are you talking about? When in 2016 the administration was forced to increase the petrol due to the biting scarcity at that time from 97 to 143, this eliminated the need for a subsidy. Private companies could import and even make a profit based on the very low price of oil in the world market.

Kachikwu advised Buhari to deregulate the price fully like diesel whose supply is quite buoyant at all times. He refused. He also refused to sell of the antiquities called refineries whose cost of producing petrol and so on was even higher than the international price.

As soon as the internarional price of oil started going up, the price of petrol started going up too.

Now, the landing cost of petrol is 154naira per litre at the ports. This is higher than the pump price and that is before adding transportation and profits.

So the private sector stopped importing all together making NNPC the sole supplier presently hence the shortages.

To sell at 146naira now involves a subsidy of at least 26naira per litre. This is costing the country an unaffordable and unbudgeted 2billion Naira daily, which will be 730billion a year! To make matters worse, he has ruled out a price increase!
Why won't there be scarcity?

Or let's look at his biggest blunder of all, the forex market.

His first act upon assuming office was to fix the exchange rate at 197 to a $1 with a total disregard of market forces. He said he has never seen anywhere in the world where devaluation hass been helpful. It's akin to saying he does not see how 1+1=2 has benefited anyone.

The fixing of the rate led to a plunge in the naira value at the black market to over 300 to $1 when the official market could not meet demand. The chronic forex shortage that followed due to this meddling by Buhari led to the closure of several factories and to a recession.

Soludo, Utomi and Sanusi especially condemned this blunder. Sanusi, an estwhile Buhari supporter was relentless in condemning the gaffe of a policy.

In the first place, the President has no right to dictate to the CBN has it is semi-autonomous to prevent politician meddling into its activities. Emefiele was the kind of governor Buhari would wish for as he is the submissive. Remember he replaced the vocal Sanusi who never minced words.

As long as the president is allergic to accepting sound economic advise, the economy will be plagued with slow growth or none at all. His honesty won't make 1+1=7 neither will it end petrol or bring about fast economic growth
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Annie939(f): 3:32am On Dec 27, 2017
he's in aso rock but will soon travel to Sudan
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Trunaijian: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2017
freebuddy:
Is it just me or nairand does not have a home page again? Visiting www.nairaland.com on my phone brings up just this image.

If I add a question mark at the end, it brings up this smiley grin.

I have to fully type www.nairaland.com/home#featured before I can access the home page.

cc seun, lalasticlala etc.
Are you using Airtel?
Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by azeezzz(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
He is somewhere celebrating with other APC dimwits over how they managed the economy so well that many Nigerians bought cars.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigerian Petroleum Minister? - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Trunaijian:

Are you using Airtel?

Nope, using MTN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet In Abuja, Seek Soft Landing For Buni, Others / P&ID Paid $9,969 Into Grace Tiaga's Daughter’s Account Before Agreement Signing / Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.