Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. (1119 Views)

Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! / Help!!! This Hunger Is Destroying My Pussy Suicide On My Mind / He Commited Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by lonikit: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
I woke up dis morning and found this at the back of my house. its obvious somebody set the trap that killed it. but the rabbit looks as if it committed suicide.

Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is This One Well At All?
At Your Age You Still dey Play This Kind Play

1 Like

Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by lonikit: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
Is This One Well At All?
At Your Age You Still dey Play This Kind Play
u dey type as if na ur papa born me
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by Smony: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buhari c wat u hav cause? even rat no dey enjoy dis country again.
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
lonikit:

u dey type as if na ur papa born me
if My Papa born You I Go Disfather am
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
When the rabbit said "It is finished" it was referring to ur sense.

1 Like

Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
let me remind everyone that this animal is a lot of things, but A RABBIT it's NOT!!!

1 Like

Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by lonikit: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
DeadRat:
if My Papa born You I Go Disfather am
whts the diff btw u and the rabbit deadrat and dead rabbit
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by lonikit: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
ceejayx:
When the rabbit said "It is finished" it was referring to ur sense.
the fact the u understood its language means u are same species.
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
lonikit:

the fact the u understood its language means u are same species.
The fact that u couldn't differentiate between murder and suicide means u are of a lower specie that the Animal.
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by lonikit: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
ceejayx:

The fact that u couldn't differentiate between murder and suicide means u are of a lower specie that the Animal.

the fact that u couldn't deduce the humor in the post means u have fish brain
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
lonikit:

the fact that u couldn't deduce the humor in the post means u have fish brain
The fact that u think this is humorous shows how low ur IQ is
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by lonikit: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
ceejayx:
The fact that u think this is humorous shows how low ur IQ is
the fact dat u are a sadist shows u lack IQ
Re: This Rabbit Commited Suicide On Xmass Day. by ezeeii: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Let d flow continue

(1) (Reply)

They Talk About Only One Thing / Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level / Should I Forgive Her Or Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.