Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,341 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance (411 Views)

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by mhisbliss(f): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
been away for awhile and I'm finding it hard to keep up with nairaland so lemme say a hearty merry xmas to the coolest people and all romancelanders friends and foes in no particular order

Makydebbie I've been seeing your naughty comments bad shild
Horlolah
Lalas
Iykelvins
Refiner
Kimbra
Iamj I will still be annoying next year this changes nothing grin
Mimzyy
McBrooklyn
Laveda
skarlett
Maxi112I
Misstechy
bibijay123y
Estharfabian
Traphedges
jaksmillioniar mr blog

And all I forgot to mention

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by Lalas247(f): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Amen o

Merry Christmas and turnt up New year cheesy !
Was wondering where you were since .... how did your day go
Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by makydebbie(f): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
mhisbliss:
been away for awhile and I'm finding it hard to keep up with nairaland so lemme say a hearty merry xmas to the coolest people and all romancelanders friends and foes in no particular order

Makyebbie I've been seeing your naughty comments bad shild

Sis, I wish the same and a prosperous new year. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by mhisbliss(f): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Amen o

Merry Christmas and turnt up New year cheesy !
Was wondering where you were since .... how did your day go
been busy dear I will just sleep today feeling tired and hungover
Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by Lalas247(f): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
mhisbliss:
been busy dear I will just sleep today feeling tired and hungover
Yh please do .... relax and unwind jare wink
Nothing much popping just the usual Nl bs ...
Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by mhisbliss(f): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Sis, I wish the same and a prosperous new year. kiss
have fun hun and be a good girl cheesy
Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by mhisbliss(f): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh please do .... relax and unwind jare wink
Nothing much popping just the usual Nl bs ...
thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by makydebbie(f): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
mhisbliss:
have fun hun and be a good girl cheesy
Yes dear, I'll. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Merry Xmas And Prosperous New Year In Advance by jaksmillioniar: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2018
mhisbliss:

Makydebbie I've been seeing your naughty comments bad shild
Horlolah
Lalas
Iykelvins
Refiner
Kimbra
Iamj I will still be annoying next year this changes nothing grin
Mimzyy
McBrooklyn
Laveda
skarlett
Maxi112I
Misstechy
bibijay123y
Estharfabian
Traphedges
jaksmillioniar mr blog

baby thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Craziest Things People Do In A New Relationship. / 5 Signs He's Cheating On You. / How To Achieve Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.