Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18440 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2010
Haha. Chei. See as dem finish my life. grin It's called undagrizzound cause I was going for a rough unrefined sound and feel. It wasn't supposed to sound pretty. But yeah, I do have a rough voice.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
What's happening here?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2010
stillwater:

Abeg o don't die yet. grin Who will save me when you are gone because I know by tomorrow, they'll finish me, Lmao. grin grin grin

Anyway, Ibime raps and Genuflect sings the hook, if at all a tape comes out of this. The others can help pen the lyrics down or come up with beats. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Is it just me that feels Krayola's voice is scary? undecided
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO!! Stillwater, are you doing this on purpose? grin grin

Genuflect was in the mixtape too?

The voices were okay, I was just really impressed with the beat and lyrics. . . . kiss kiss

That might have been EL Razur's voice. . . . it's ehrrrm unique undecided tongue
Wetin una dey talk about? Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2010
Kray,

no mind stillwater jare. Your voice dey kampke!! grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
LOL@ "Prisoner voice" *Death*

Krayola's voice is deep, it's iight though.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2010
Krayola:

Haha. Chei. See as dem finish my life. grin It's called undagrizzound cause I was going for a rough unrefined sound and feel. It wasn't supposed to sound pretty. But yeah, I do have a rough voice.

Ok o. True that was very unrefined. grin grin grin But I like the effort you guys put into this. wink cheesy grin

Genuflect:

Wetin una dey talk about? Lol

We are talking about you. Was it your voice on 'onslaught'? Correct me if I'm wrong. kiss At least you try, not as if the voice is all that but you were on key which is very important unlike my darling Elrazur wey sound like e never chop for days grin grin .

Elrazur abeg, I just couldn't hold myself again. My apologies. grin grin

Ibime:

Kray,

no mind stillwater jare. Your voice dey kampke!! grin

Aww, better say the truth and let the devil be ashamed. grin grin

chiogo:

LOL@ "Prisoner voice" *Death*

Krayola's voice is deep, it's iight though.

It needs more work. tongue
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2010
person don miss road o , what is stillwaters looking for here  grin grin
,,,abi somebody snatch her boyfriend?lol see as she dey yawa el razur like say razur na hin son. lol.

@krayola
are we ever gon see the finished version of the lead joint?   even streetwise own we nor hear anything,  grin
http://rapidshare.com/files/374150185/chamotex_ft_krayola_ft_flowshow_nairaland_finest.mp3

he be like say the project will be completed without a single lady, all these nl girls na dullards especially my wifey fl gators. i wonder where  she has been since yesterday sef. grin grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2010
Stillwaters just run comot from Romance section come Music come start to dey diss people anyhow, no be say she sabi sing sef!
i believe say if she sing people go mistake her for mosquito wey dey hawk boxers. . . . . shocked
Na joke i dey o
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2010
da-whizkid:

Stillwaters just run comot from Romance section come Music come start to dey diss people anyhow, no be say she sabi sing sef!
i believe say if she sing people go mistake her for mosquito wey dey hawk boxers. . . . . shocked
Na joke i dey o

u better dey joke b4 she come catch u too, besides whizkid, i am preparing ur beat , been a lot busy wit work lately
where did stillwaters dissappear too again, seems she came purposely to yab el razur . grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
am wondering when fakers like sauron and my friend rapjunkie will drop a platinum joints. shocked shocked
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
ofokaofoki:

he be like say the project will be completed without a single lady, all these nl girls na dullards especially my wifey fl gators. i wonder where  she has been since yesterday sef. grin grin grin
Who is your wife? You psychotic nincompoo.

Do I resemble the NEPA poles you hug every night?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by hax: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
Now that was shocking. . . :p
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Who is your wife? You psychotic nincompoo.

Do I resemble the NEPA poles you hug every night?

HAHA
fl gators, na ya papa go hug nepa pole O, amen,,,wetin we throw wetin u vomit. THUNDER WILL FIRE YA TOOTOO. FOR SWEARING FOR YA FADA. grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

HAHA
fl gators, na ya papa go hug nepa pole O, amen,,,wetin we throw wetin u vomit. THUNDER WILL FIRE YA TOOTOO. FOR SWEARING FOR YA FADA. grin grin
You and your bad mouth.
elenu rirun bi furofuro elede grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

You and your bad mouth.
elenu rirun bi furofuro elede grin

lol, i thot i told u not to bring the old school ofoka back. grin grin besides its been long since i insulted u, make we start again? grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

lol, i thot i told u not to bring the old school ofoka back. grin grin besides its been long since i insulted u, make we start again? grin
Are you threatening me? ode grin
Insult away, I'll just leave you to your lunacy.

I dont understand why we cant just loff each other. Why the fight? undecided
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2010
FL Gators:

I dont understand why we cant just loff each other. Why the fight? undecided

i said i loff''' u, but u said u wanted hatred, i guess its in disliking u that u will begin to loff me too. u remeber the lovers that make love after 4 hours of fighting, looks like ur story would be like that too. my small boobi chic. grin grin

oya tasimi pada. i dey come back 4 u.my honey. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i said i loff''' u, but u said u wanted hatred, i guess its in disliking u that u will begin to loff me too. u remeber the lovers that make love after 4 hours of fighting, looks like your story would be like that too.    my small boobi chic. grin grin

oya tasimi pada. i dey come back 4 u.my honey. grin
o da pe o ti m'oti yo. Ar'oko yo grin

I already told you to stop mentioning my name on this thread. Na by force?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2010
e be like say orie opee, u dont have the power to make me stop even if you are an mod, instead of u to be petting me ,and giving me booonbie to drink, sorry i spelt booobie as booonbie.purposely, i wonder why we never get along.u this small girl. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 12, 2010
ofokaofoki:

e be like say orie opee, u dont have the power to make me stop even if you are an mod, instead of u to be petting me ,and giving me booonbie to drink, sorry i spelt booobie as booonbie.purposely, i wonder why we never get along.u this small girl. grin
Gbenu e soun jor. See foul mouth, to n run bi egungun eja to ti baje.

No vex, I'm sorry smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2010
FL Gators:

Gbenu e soun jor. See foul mouth, to n run bi egungun eja to ti baje.

No vex, I'm sorry smiley
iwo ati tani, osheshe bere ni, make i sleep i dey come for ur lovely bakassi tomorrow, our love story just dey start ; he be like say ur boyfriend never show u how u should loved to a state of stupidity, u heard about stupid love, watch out for the new mixtape song fl gators ft ofoka titled stupid in love, D grin gators omo buruku
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2010
Drop dead already.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2010
thats not what i wish u, but if dats what u want then backtosender. grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2010
I take it back. grin

Just hush jare.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2010
FL Gators:

I take it back. grin

Just hush jare.

sweety pie, do u honestly think in ur heart that i can hush.??
i havent hushed in nl for 6years why would i hush puppy 4 u now? still love u boo. kiss kiss kiss besides can we ever makeup as in can we ever be real friends instead of fighting lovers. grin grin kiss kiss i love u boo
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

sweety pie, do u honestly think in your heart that i can hush.??
i havent hushed in nl for 6years why would i hush puppy 4 u now? still love u boo. kiss kiss kiss besides can we ever makeup as in can we ever be real friends instead of fighting lovers. grin grin kiss kiss i love u boo
GIVE UP!!! angry

Gosh, you remind me of a weed that refuses to die after burning it sooooo many times.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2010
FL Gators:

GIVE UP!!! angry

Gosh, you remind me of a weed that refuses to die after burning it sooooo many times.

that cuzz it can never die, by now i expected u to have noticed. kiss besides u have been keeping this place busy since the absence of songs. ur the next best thing after songs gators. kiss kiss
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2010
i wonder where my honey fl gators has been? cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by nnonah111(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2010
damn ! av missed a lot shocked.
GUESS AM BACK ,TO START WITH I WILL BE POSTING TWO ILL BEATS HERE 2MRW.
@OFOKA WHATS D DEAL? grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 18, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i wonder where my honey fl gators has been? cheesy
ofokaofoki:

that cuzz it can never die, by now i expected u to have noticed. kiss besides u have been keeping this place busy since the absence of songs. your the next best thing after songs gators. kiss kiss
She's been hiding away from your yeye kiss. yuck angry
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
U guyz should just excahnge numbers and one of you fly over to wherer u guyz at, , ao need gbogbo eleyi lori thread mehhn lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
lalaboi:

U guyz should just excahnge numbers and one of you fly over to wherer u guyz at, , ao need gbogbo eleyi lori thread mehhn lol

as u no post anything for the past 30 years nko, the girl don dey entertain u free of charge.
flgators no worry some people jealous u. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.