Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18418 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2010
ofokaofoki:

fl gators na makossa she wan sing. grin grin
Zip it mr man.

streetwize:

Ofoka Im waitin for the beat oh. . . Fl gators can u spit or sing or what is it u do??
and pls ofoka im in the mood to write . . . send it sharp . . . thnx
I dance babe, and thatz just about enough wink

Krayola:

@ofokaofoki Please send to my gmail. I'm using my phone so can't download. Thanks
Krayola, am still waiting on the beat you promised to send me.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 12:40am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

I dance babe, and thatz just about enough wink

am i a babe?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed dont let me be thinking what they said bout u being gay is true o.lol grin grin
so u dance makossa and soukous innit.? grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2010
ofokaofoki:

am i a babe?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed dont let me be thinking what they said bout u being gay is true o.lol grin grin
so u dance makossa and soukous innit.? grin
ugh shut up jor.
Your wahala is too much
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2010
oh. . . was lukin for som1 2 collaborate wif. . . no broblem sha. . u can be on d cover of d mixtape grindin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2010
ElRazurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . . . shyteeeeeeee!!!!!!
Who said that was wack?
I only thought you make beats . . . . The flow was sick mehn. I liked that.
The hook coulda been better but the verse was illy. Hey we aint professionals and we're only doing this for fun.
I gbadun am.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2010
streetwize:

oh. . . was lukin for som1 2 collaborate wif. . . no broblem sha. . u can be on d cover of d mixtape grindin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im on the collabo shiznit cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2010
ElRazur, what did you use for that hook?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2010
chamotex:

ElRazurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . . . . . shyteeeeeeee!!!!!!
Who said that was wack?
I only thought you make beats . . . . The flow was sick mehn. I liked that.
The hook coulda been better but the verse was illy. Hey we aint professionals and we're only doing this for fun.
I gbadun am.

Thank you sir. smiley

chamotex:

ElRazur, what did you use for that hook?

My voice, reverb and a bit of delay. The synth is a sound I tweaked too.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by semid4lyfe(m): 1:58am On Apr 06, 2010
Hmmm. . . .?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 2:12am On Apr 06, 2010
lol @ some comments. shocked shocked @ the essays! kai!

@topic, 'twas iight.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 06, 2010
streetwize:

rotfl you no well.
Berra employ Ofokasible for that before someone else takes him grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 2:33am On Apr 06, 2010
^^ lmao.

And I was wondering, since when do you dance? grin tongue
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 06, 2010
chiogo:

^^ lmao.

And I was wondering, since when do you dance? grin tongue
Are you trynna say I cant dance? shocked
I take it when you said I cant sing, but now this is going too far.

Last time I shaked it on the dance floor. . . . shoit happened grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

Are you trynna say I cant dance? shocked
I take it when you said I cant sing, but now this is going too far.

Last time I shaked it on the dance floor. . . . shoit happened grin
lol kai! I won't post what I wanted to. Too disgusting! embarassed
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 06, 2010
lol so you took a pix of me and chic2pimp on the dance floor abi? grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 2:54am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

lol so you took a pix of me and chic2pimp on the dance floor abi? grin
No, that wasn't the joke but I bet that'd be a funny sight too. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 3:11am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

rotfl you no well.
Berra employ Ofokasible for that before someone else takes him grin
grin grin grin grin
LMAO!!!
Ahn Ahn . . . but it could be your big break now. . .
me and lala will now be pourin champagne on your head. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 3:13am On Apr 06, 2010
chiogo u nko, . . sing or rap or u sef u dey pose on top peoples album cover like Gators cheesy cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 3:17am On Apr 06, 2010
streetwize:

chiogo u nko, . . sing or rap or u sef u dey pose on top peoples album cover like Gators cheesy cheesy
Singing, rapping(ask ofoka grin). . .I'm all in.

Add dancing to that.

Bam!! grin tongue
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 06, 2010
chiogo:

Singing, rapping(ask ofoka  grin). . .I'm all in.

Add dancing to that.

Bam!!  grin tongue
cheiiii!!! no comment grin cheesy grin We all know ofokasibe's taste in "vocals" grin grin grin

streetwize:

grin grin grin grin
LMAO!!!
Ahn Ahn . . . but it could be your big break now. . .
me and lala will now be pourin champagne on your head. . .
No boo. My biggest break would be wedding a billionaire whoz got 5 more days to live.

But we can start here with me dancing for the video cool cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 3:24am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

cheiiii!!! no comment grin cheesy grin We all know ofokasibe's taste in "vocals" grin grin grin
I said ask him not because he's an expert but because I did beat him in a written battle sometime ago.  grin

FL Gators:

But we can start here with me dancing for the video cool cool
This should be fun. . .unless you chicken out as always.  tongue
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 06, 2010
ofokasibe is an expert? plz tell me more.
Is he rich? I think ive found my husband.

I've sang to Krayola b44, thatz why the dude is after moi like phat kid on sweet cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 3:30am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

ofokasibe is an expert? plz tell me more.
Is he rich? I think ive found my husband.

I've sang to Krayola b44, thatz why the dude is after moi like phat kid on sweet cool
grin grin grin I was saying the opposite, read well.
Well at least, ofoka finally finds a girl who's actually into him and not a figment of his imagination. lipsrsealed
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:33am On Apr 06, 2010
chiogo:

grin grin grin I was saying the opposite, read well.
Well at least, ofoka finally finds a girl who's actually into him and not a figment of his imagination. lipsrsealed
One more time, how rich is the nucca?

Jokin jare. I dnt like money cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 3:37am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

One more time, how rich is the nucca?

[b]Jokin jare. I dnt like money [/b]cool
Really? And I don't like food cool
lol his nickname used to be "broke-a.s.s", guess you get it now. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 06, 2010
chiogo:

Really? And I don't like food cool
lol his nickname used to be "broke-a.s.s", guess you get it now. grin
rotfl you do know he'll come back attacking us tomor right?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 3:47am On Apr 06, 2010
FL Gators:

rotfl you do know he'll come back attacking us tomor right?
Yup. grin

Watch him write a full page essay. I can predict everything he'll say. embarassed
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 5:42am On Apr 06, 2010
@flgators. Yeah . . I will send it to that imaginary email address I have for u. Wait o. It's comin. grin

@ streetwise I dey fear to do collabo with u o. U go take big grammar scattabalance my head  grin grin anyway sha, wikipedia and dictionary dey. . Me sef I fit plagiarized small grammar. Select a beat and I will meet u at the library. . Abi, studio.  grin

@ chiogo. Flgators sang for me and her voice was so deep that her bosoms and butt  just started viBrating vigorously. I want her to sing again and again, but it sure ain't for the song.  cheesy

@ elrazur. The extended beat u sent me still has your adlibs on it. The stuff u said after the hook. I can't record over your voice so ull have to clear that space up. My verse is on a whole different vibe from urs but I think I have a hook that can hold it all together. We just have to come up with a third verse that that will make it all work. I was thinking we should do a back and forth where we spit two bars each back to back. The hook is kinda like a disclaimer, with each of us scolding the other for talking too much and it'll end with "ol boy, na u get your mouth". Some may find my verse offensive and I don't want to implicate u. Me I no send anybody I go talk my own  grin

If u can send the beat again tomorrow I'll record a rough cut and post it so people can hear and offer suggestions and new ideas.

@ all.  Please we don't Just need your ratings and grading. We need your ideas and suggestions. Coming in here and giving us a mark out of ten is useless to us if we don't know what issues u have with it. Abeg make una take small time tell us wetin u think in some detail. Tain-q very mosh.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 06, 2010
@krayola
hh

And go and repent angry
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 5:48am On Apr 06, 2010
Haha repent for what?

I can't send it yet, Not home till tomorrow.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 06, 2010
But save the address . . . . modifying.

Mo fe lo sun, goodnight o
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 5:52am On Apr 06, 2010
Goodnite o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Hypeman Gbasky Ft. DJ Lawy – Hype Mix Vol.1 2020 • Mp3 / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.