Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

[confession Time] My New Wife M@sturbates, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [confession Time] My New Wife M@sturbates, Please Help! (748 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / Front Page: Confession Time Guys..... Please Dont Take It Personal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[confession Time] My New Wife M@sturbates, Please Help! by Wikinaija(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Today On Link Up With Dan, we have this fellow reader that is really in need of our advice on a very delicate issue.

READ BELOW:

Dear Dan,

Please I really need advice here, I just got married like 2 months away and every thing has been beautiful, have been dating my wife for like 8 years and we only start having sex early this year when we are sure of really settling down, although she rarely spend the night at my place before marriage.

My problem now is no matter how much I try to satisfy my wife sexually, I still see her masturbating, sometimes I wake up at night and would find her hand at her private part while she has slept off. I’ve confronted her and she said she started the act while in school so that she can remain faithful to me.

It’s really disheartening to me because I try to satisfy her sexually, I have done all sexual experiment you can think of, I give her Mouth Action for many minutes before penetrating, make sure she cums before having sex with her.

I Bleep her so hard till she gets dried and start feeling pains, we have sex almost everyday, but she still masturbates. I just don’t like the sight because it makes me feel am not doing well but it seems its an addiction not about satisfying her or not.

Please I want to know if am the only one experiencing this, please married folks in the house I need your advice…. What can I do? Help a brother. Kindly drop your comments, I will read them.

If you have any problem in your relationship or you need advice, kindly send a mail to linkup@ and we will be glad to help you.

Source http://www..ng/others/confession-time-new-wife-msturbates-please-help

Also check http://wepublicisenaija.com/elvizfreshly-unilag-babe
Re: [confession Time] My New Wife M@sturbates, Please Help! by amakadihot87(f): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Not all women reach orgasm through penile penetration and thrusting.............some women can only cum by exciting the clitoris.........maybe she belongs to this category.....so no matter how hard u Bleep her u cant satisfy her........i suggest u focus all ur sexual activities on her clits.......u can also stroke and flick with ur dick......it gives more pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [confession Time] My New Wife M@sturbates, Please Help! by Itzpaul(m): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Ok have heard u...
Re: [confession Time] My New Wife M@sturbates, Please Help! by Wikinaija(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2017
Are you sure
amakadihot87:
Not all women reach orgasm through penile penetration and thrusting.............some women can only cum by exciting the clitoris.........maybe she belongs to this category.....so no matter how hard u Bleep her u cant satisfy her........i suggest u focus all ur sexual activities on her clits.......u can also stroke and flick with ur dick......it gives more pleasure

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her iPhone X / Check Out This Lipstick Night Gown For Ladies / British Sex Doll Brothel Allows Free Testing Before Customers Pay For Full Servi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.