Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove (20779 Views)

Registration Is Open For The Maiden Edition Of Miss General Elections 2019 / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Mammoth Crowd As Cross River Holds Maiden Cultural Festival. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Spaxon(f): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Organs:

Awesome... I rem in JSS Social studies, you study naija languages and cultures, you have Ibibio proper, then western ibibio or Anang, eastern ibibio or something... then the last one is riverine ibibio or Andoni Ibeno or something like that....So cool. Now what do you know about Northern languages, cultures etc

I can speak the basic Hausa. And I love Their rich history

1 Like

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by gayman99: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
SnowJay92:

Na you sabi!

God bless you.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Idydarling(f): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
fratermathy:
Ntoakwaibom, Idydarling
did you see me?

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by fratermathy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Idydarling:
did you see me?

I saw the group. But I don't know which is you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 / Kenule Nwiye Confronts Alexandra Ajagbonna 'King Fajag' At Who Is Who Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.