Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove (20828 Views)

Registration Is Open For The Maiden Edition Of Miss General Elections 2019 / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) / Mammoth Crowd As Cross River Holds Maiden Cultural Festival. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
and i just saw myself on d pixgrin

make i buk space....grin
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Abbeyme: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Beautiful
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Harrynight(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by aguiyi2: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Akwa ibom people and things dey always dey one kind.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Harrynight(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
youngreezy:
Wike cum hia stop our own carnival wey we dey use hold body. Na WA ooooo now PH just dry like lips wey harmattan catch

WHAT NONSENSE! u guys should enter road and protest
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by columbus007(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2017
I'am seeing this,was that yellow girl ghosting around shocked
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by youngreezy(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Harrynight:

WHAT NONSENSE! u guys should enter road and protest
brotherly he is in charge so ur protesting means nothing.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2017
takenadoh:
Calabar Carnival I know, but warridis?
Can you compare calabar carnival to rio carnival?

Una dey do anyhow.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by muller101(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
What nonsense am I seeing
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jesse01:
very colourful dey try sha embarassed but am not feeling dose people wit chains on dere necks,wat were dey to pass slave trade or wat undecided
They are re-enacting the bridge of no return(during slave trade).

1 Like

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by PETUK(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Proudly Akwa Ibomite
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by TeetoEsq(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Akwa Ibom fast rising to limelight....
#Nigeria's best international stadium
#largest carol festival in the world
#International golf resort
#one of nigeria's best international airport
#Ibom Plaza (centre Point)
#Ibeno beach
#maiden Ukap'Isua cultural festival and street groove with international prospects
#september 30th orange festival
#Ibom Tropicana; for everything 'cenima' and relaxation
#the indigenous ''usoro uso'' for culture, traditions, norms, values etc of the people
So much to celebrate and bring tourists to the state.
God bless, the governor; Deacon Udom, the commissioner for culture and tourism; Hon. Victor Antai and the able S.A to the Gov. On Tourism; Actress INi Edo of Nollywood for their efforts!!! #capableHands@work

1 Like

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Harrynight(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
youngreezy:
brotherly he is in charge so ur protesting means nothing.

dont worry his time is kicking... less than 6yrs to go
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
simijimi:
They are re-enacting the bridge of no return(during slave trade).
Y?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by tpapi: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
cutesmilez:
My place of National Service. I pray I enjoy the state. 17B Corper.
make sure u don tamper wit any of our ibom babes
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jesse01:
Y?
It is our history.
A wise man once said that those who forget history will repeat it

1 Like

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Factory dem no build na for dance we dey see dem.

2018 Nigeria will overtake India as having the largest number of poor people on earth.

3 Likes

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by TeetoEsq(m): 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
gayman99:
The consequences of this groove will be felt in nine months time with cries of babies from every home.

[color=][/color] grin una do well.
one enemy of progress spoted.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by takenadoh: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
simijimi:
Can you compare calabar carnival to rio carnival?

Una dey do anyhow.
Where is Rio?
Have you been to Rio?
How can you get there?

1 Like

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
simijimi:
It is our history.

A wise man once said that those who forget history will repeat it
and d slave trade going on in Libya? undecided

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jesse01:
and d slave trade going on in Libya? undecided
Ask Edo people to stop crossing the sahara.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by codemaniacs: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
zz
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
takenadoh:

Where is Rio?
Have you been to Rio?
How can you get there?
You reason like someone that is still living with his mum....or you think everyone shares your lifestory.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by takenadoh: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
simijimi:
You reason like someone that is still living with his mum....or you think everyone shares your lifestory.
Na wah for people
Simple yes or no question, you don bring my Mama come enter the matter.
Kids on NL, SMH

1 Like

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
codemaniacs:

slavery is not black African history.... it is history for the black people in the a:merican continents..

the p:lan to enslave black Africans is still in motion....
Not black african history?

Where were the 'american' black slaves taken from?
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
simijimi:
Ask Edo people to stop crossing the sahara.
well unfortunate 4 u am not frm edo undecided

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by fashrola(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sirheny007:
What nonsense?
Wtf about the people with chains about their necks?
whoever came up with that slave concept is indeed a slave.
angry angry

Its a great concept bros... One of the band was named after the concept "Bridge of no return"

Google about it and you will be convinced!!!

1 Like

Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by emakind(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
ah lik dis bt ah lov calabar carnival. .
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by fratermathy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
cutesmilez:
My place of National Service. I pray I enjoy the state. 17B Corper.

You will. Akwa Ibom is a great place.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by fratermathy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
emakind:
ah lik dis bt ah lov calabar carnival. .

Calabar carnival has been established for years now. This is the first edition of the Uyo Street Groove and I assure you that in a few years time, at this current tempo, it'll take over Calabar carnival.
Re: The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove by rozayx5(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
heading to the beach cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 / Kenule Nwiye Confronts Alexandra Ajagbonna 'King Fajag' At Who Is Who Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.