Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. (4804 Views)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

cry cry

He just get starting
No finishing

Come let's go to.the ozer room

I am already in the oza room.....
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2017
fatymore:
Sorry.. Take a second wife tongue
just like thatt? Lol.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

cry cry
He just get starting No finishing
Come let's go to.the ozer room
you guys are goin nowhere..not without me
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by fatymore(f): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
just like thatt? Lol.
serious..or is that how you want to be living.. I pray she heeds sha.. Talk to her
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Olababymee: 10:14am On Dec 27, 2017
OP, I feel sorry for you. You brought your matter to Nairaland and unfortunately, the people that can give you good advice didn't bother to comment.

Look, instead of giving your wife ultimatums and lectures on how bad sex will make you sleep with other women, why don't you first try to understand what's going on with her?

The marriage isn't all about you and your sexual urges, you know?

Seek to understand what the problem is and be supportive about getting a resolution together.

If need be, see a professional marriage and/or sex counsellor. Your pastor is a pastor not a marriage or sex counsellor.

Get your mind right and stop eyeing women up and down. It almost seems like you have been looking for an excuse to release the Cassanova in you.

Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
no i didnt..i was just wonderin if you are game

Ofcus yes
I am.NL minister for happiness and couples fulfilment

Lexusgs430:

I am already in the oza room.....

And you leaving randyhot behind

Randyhot:
you guys are goin nowhere..not without me

What are you waiting for
Join us
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
just like thatt? Lol.

Abi you only wan dey suck milk illegal, you no wan buy the cow aka 2nd wife.........
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

Ofcus yes
I am.NL minister for happiness and couples fulfilment

And you leaving randyhot behind

What are you waiting for
Join us

That portfolio really suit you, after the sample wey you don dey show me......

My goat simply make reverse, power dey come......
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

That portfolio really suit you, after the sample wey you don dey show me......

My goat simply make reverse, power dey come......

Agbo to tadi mehin
Agbara lo lo mu was
But make it hard currency
**winks***
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Daviddson(m): 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt, I hope you don't mean what you're saying. Pls don't be an accessory to the breakage of another woman's home.

Randyhot, cheating is not how you go about it. Talk to your wife about it again and if possible visit a hospital (not your pastor this time around) for professional counselling.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daviddson:
Dyt, I hope you don't mean what you're saying. Pls don't be an accessory to the breakage of another woman's home.

He's safe with me
His wife don't even.have to bother herself

I am not that terrible
sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Daviddson(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

He's safe with me His wife don't even.have to bother herself
I am not that terrible sad sad sad sad
There's no safety in dating a married man, aunty. cheesy
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daviddson:
There's no safety in dating a married man, aunty. cheesy

Date?
Who's talking about dating?
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Daviddson(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

Date?
Who's talking about dating?
Oh, really? How's he gonna be "safe with you" then - or you have forgotten what his post is about? kiss
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daviddson:
Oh, really? How's he gonna be "safe with you" then - or you have forgotten what his post is about? kiss

So the only thing you could ever think of is me sexing him?
Your mind is dirty
Hian

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Daviddson(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

So the only thing you could ever think of is me sexing him?
Your mind is dirty
Hian
Wrong assumption. OK, aunty, let's know how you intend to help him considering his lack of sexual satisfaction plight.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daviddson:
Wrong assumption. OK, aunty, let's know how you intend to help him considering his lack of sexual satisfaction plight.

Uncle
Pls goan sleep

I am not responsible for what you think or thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Daviddson(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

Uncle Pls goan sleep
I am not responsible for what you think or thinking
It's alright; I think you've now changed your mind. grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by patani(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
patani:

Be patient with your wife Bro. Women are generally like that after child birth. You will have to give her minimu of 2 years to get her groove back. Besides, do you help her To manage stressed?
Stress is also a culprit in this.

Give her time bro. It takes time and patience. But I’m yhe end you will be glad you were nt hard on her. Trust me it can be very frustrating to see your wife lie dead during sex. But patience solves it all

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by EfemenaXY: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, the days of bum shorts and see through bra's, to send shockwaves down your exhaust pipe are well and truly over......

Yours only lasted less than a year....... Imagine what the remaining years has in stock for you...... Your stock is truly been relegated to the back of the warehouse......

Your days of long hours of pounding are way behind you now, just a 3/5 minutes of pleasure is all you are gonna get now (possibly once every month).......

Not to worry, sex is not the be all and end all.... Enjoy your son and occasional cuddles....

Goodluck.....

You’re evil grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by excanny: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Consult johnime. Your problem is solved.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
EfemenaXY:

You’re evil grin grin

The truth be told nah...... No point honey coating this delicate matter......
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Daviddson:
It's alright; I think you've now changed your mind. grin

Pls stop sounding stupid Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by imconfused(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
You seem to be giving an ultimatum to strangers on the internet like you need their validation before you go ahead? Or are we supposed to beg you not to?
You should be facing your wife.
No one would care if you become a randy person ..its your own family you are destroying.
Enjoy.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Daviddson(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

Pls stop sounding stupid Sir
No ma, there's no atom of stupidity in what I'm saying. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by AngelicBeing: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
i love you mammi..yea i do. It was all smooth and sweet at the begining, but now things are really taking a bad shape between us.
Help me for i cant continue to die in silence, i can no longer live like this.

I have been married for a year+ now and has been enjoying the full goodie package that comes with it, but ever since my wifey gave birth to our son(love yaa young fella) some many months back, the s*x aspect of our life has been fast deppreciating like an unpopular stock in the stock exchange, and yea she is long overdue for bed again, so i dont get it why her mind and body no longer flow with the rythm. O mercy i cant be having same logwood like action every now and then.
Please can child bearing inhibit every ounce of libido and performance in some women? This was a woman that above other qualities of her, i fell deeply for her by the way she "dey do me", to borrow from psquare.
Not that i have not discussed this problem many a times and the dangers it posses to our young marriage but am not seeing any changes, i took her to our pastor who also is our marriagge councellor, no show. Lord no! i cant be going to either my mum or your father with this kind of issue nah? Most of your attention and care is focused on our baby now, but mammi you have an 'overgrown baby' here too who needs the pampering and mounted ectsasy nah.
If she is not making a new year resolution this incoming year to screw my brains out, i will become a guy man all over again, i will do and do some ladies that i fancy, most especially mammi, i will begin with that your tall ebony friend that drank malt in our house this christmas.
sad

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Richy4(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
Why is it that everything goes to the pastor in Nigeria ..I don't get it.. .is it for the pastor to tell your wife to start having sex with you or what.... what u explained here is not even close to spiritual matters...

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Mznaett: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
@op,

So your greatest goal in life is to be having sex with your wife at will? undecided and if it's not forthcoming, you look for an alternative? huh?

Well, whatever decision you make today determines how your tomorrow would be...

I pity women that ends with your type sha...

4 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by sisisioge: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
Richy4:
Why is it that everything goes to the pastor in Nigeria ..I don't get it.. .is it for the pastor to tell your wife to start having sex with you or what.... what u explained here is not even close to spiritual matters...

The average naija pastor doubles as a counsellor grin.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by sisisioge: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
patani:

Give her time bro. It takes time and patience. But I’m yhe end you will be glad you were nt hard on her. Trust me it can be very frustrating to see your wife lie dead during sex. But patience solves it all

Hi, you quoted yourself grin...just thought you might not have realized grin grin
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Richy4(m): 4:02am On Dec 28, 2017
sisisioge:

The average naija pastor doubles as a counsellor grin.

Hahaha...Sometimes some thing a quantified therapist will do, people head to the pastors..is it because there's no money to get a proper help or what?

Based on this story, how will they even gonna start up the discussion with the pastor... Even the pastor himself might be embarrassed because the topic might not be his area of specialty...
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Juliearth(f): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Randyhot:
i love you mammi..yea i do. It was all smooth and sweet at the begining, but now things are really taking a bad shape between us.
Help me for i cant continue to die in silence, i can no longer live like this.

I have been married for a year+ now and has been enjoying the full goodie package that comes with it, but ever since my wifey gave birth to our son(love yaa young fella) some many months back, the s*x aspect of our life has been fast deppreciating like an unpopular stock in the stock exchange, and yea she is long overdue for bed again, so i dont get it why her mind and body no longer flow with the rythm. O mercy i cant be having same logwood like action every now and then.
Please can child bearing inhibit every ounce of libido and performance in some women? This was a woman that above other qualities of her, i fell deeply for her by the way she "dey do me", to borrow from psquare.
Not that i have not discussed this problem many a times and the dangers it posses to our young marriage but am not seeing any changes, i took her to our pastor who also is our marriagge councellor, no show. Lord no! i cant be going to either my mum or your father with this kind of issue nah? Most of your attention and care is focused on our baby now, but mammi you have an 'overgrown baby' here too who needs the pampering and mounted ectsasy nah.
If she is not making a new year resolution this incoming year to screw my brains out, i will become a guy man all over again, i will do and do some ladies that i fancy, most especially mammi, i will begin with that your tall ebony friend that drank malt in our house this christmas.

I think you are quite selfish, pregnancy, childbirth and bringing up a child usually is overwhelming for women snd some even slide into depression. What she needs nlw is your patience/support and not infidelity. You sound quite immature too(sorry to say)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics / FEMALE CIRCUMCISION: What Are The Side Effects? / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.