Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

#fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) (825 Views)

FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office / FG Release Photos of Ogwashi-uku Earth Dam Project, In Aboh-ogwashi-uku, Aniocha / Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by solaugo1: 7:11am On Dec 27, 2017
We’re monitoring the fuel supply situation across the country. Reports coming in from Lagos & Abuja suggest queues are abating. Send info about situation near you, using hashtag #fuelsituation. (Include location) Report unethical behavior by marketers/Stations to these numbers.

The general public are hereby advised to contact the under listed numbers …

You can view full post and read more from this link : https://news.assure.ng/fuelsituation-fg-release-telephone-numbers-dpr-offices-nation-wide-list/

Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by biacan2(f): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Is not necessary just waiting for 2019 for them to see the contact we understand better

1 Like

Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by obasiken: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Rubbish.....Medicine after death.

If i blow the whistle on the filling stations selling above 145. Do i get to keep 10% of the fuel in the station?

Cos if not, i cant waste my credit

1 Like

Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by hypertension(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2017
This government has completely lost it..Got fuel at 350 yesterday.

Na like this we go dey dey
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by orion7: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2017
buhari will be criticising other people. even now as minister of oil he is incompeteent
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by So101: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2017
orion7:
buhari will be criticising other people. even now as minister of oil he is incompeteent
oliver twist is the man a magician in a country as populous as ours I consider this a welcomed development report the bloody stations and you might even get free fuel like in Abuja lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by zombieTRACKER: 8:01am On Dec 27, 2017
buhari and apc are confused

is it the number that will fill our tanks with petrol
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by solaugo1: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by blaqoracle: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2017
hypertension:
This government has completely lost it..Got fuel at 350 yesterday.

Na like this we go dey dey
it is not the govt that is your problem, infact you are the problem to yourself. As long as the govt did not hike the tariff, no one can really blame the the govt. If you are intelligent enough you will observe that there is an alliance of evil between the fuel dealers and transporter.in this whole crises, these the set of business men that benefited from the pain and hardship that a lot of Nigerians have been passing through, recently. We, on our part have not shown cleverness. Our desperation and impatients are the two vulnerable attributes of ours that these twin demonic Shylocks(fuel dealer and transporters), always play on. Imagine a situation where most of the transporters are equally filling station owners, can you see it is a double win situation for them.
If spend the whole year cursing buhari, they will still repeat it next December. Wise Up, my man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by otokx(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2017
A tanker just discharged Petrol at a station next door and so we went to check the price out.

The manager claims they bought the petrol at 210 and so they are selling at 220.

The conoil station opposite is selling at 210 and their meter is better than this.

Welcome to Port Harcourt.
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by eagleeye2: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2017
wetin make we do?
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by jashar(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Me, I will report the MRL station at Transformer, Adesan, Mowe. They are selling at 200 naira/litre. Bloody rogues.

We are the ones doing ourselves in this country.
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by usba: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
So101:
oliver twist is the man a magician in a country as populous as ours I consider this a welcomed development report the bloody stations and you might even get free fuel like in Abuja lol

Gbam, they want a better country but unwilling to do anything but complain aimlessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by ckmayoca: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
blaqoracle:
it is not the govt that is your problem, infact you are the problem to yourself. As long as the govt did not hike the tariff, no one can really blame the the govt. If you are intelligent enough you will observe that there is an alliance of evil between the fuel dealers and transporter.in this whole crises, these the set of business men that benefited from the pain and hardship that a lot of Nigerians have been passing through, recently. We, on our part have not shown cleverness. Our desperation and impatients are the two vulnerable attributes of ours that these twin demonic Shylocks(fuel dealer and transporters), always play on. Imagine a situation where most of the transporters are equally filling station owners, can you see it is a double win situation for them.
If spend the whole year cursing buhari, they will still
repeat it next December. Wise Up, my man.

it is the govt duty to deal with that not we. imagine an okada man staying at home cos fuel is expensive or a taxi man... will the govt give such person unemployment stipend at the end of the month? if govt can't help us, we will try to help ourselves. transporter and fillinstation are govt problem to deal with and not we the masses.
Re: #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
sad

Rubbish, people are paid heavily to do a job. They won't do it, and then they will be asking us to call. If they like let them not do their job. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Israel: African Migrants Told To Leave Or Face Imprisonment / Benue Killings: Buhari Finally Reacts, Reveals What Is Being Done / Goodluck Jonathan Among Africa’s Poorest Ex-leaders – Godknows Igali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.