Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? (1239 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Ever Banged Deaf And Dumb Before, How Were You Able To Convince Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by ORAGBON(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Dear Lively Stones,

I am a divorcee of 48 years old. I have been divorced for almost five years now and I am thinking of moving on to finally settle down with another woman.

I have been dating a few ladies but non of them catch my fancy. There is a lady however,whom I have been very friendly with. Her name is Constance and she is married to a man that treats her very badly. The man beats her,sleeps with other women and does not sleep with her. She has moved out of the man’s house but they are yet to start the divorce proceedings.

Constance is a very beautiful lady whom I find very attractive. Shes been responding to me since we met and we have actually made love once but I said we wont do that again until shes divorced properly. Now,every time I ask her what is delaying her divorce,her response is not always satisfactory. She will say things like,I am praying to God to direct me on the right decision. I have asked her if she wants the man again and she denies that every time. She keeps asking me to be patient with her. That if I want s*x,she is ready anytime. I know she loves me,we spend quite a lot of time together. She is my idea of a perfect wife but this her indecisiveness to finalize her divorce is giving me cause for worry.

I would like to get married soon,should I wait for her or move on?Secondly,is it okay to keep smashing her after all......Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/am-in-lovehow-do-i-convince-her-to-get-a-divorce/
Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by ashjay001(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2017
She's probably tired of marriage as a whole! What stops u from being worse than where she's coming from?

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by donstan18: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2017
She's married, She's yet to divorce.

Stay off a married woman, don't allow yourself to be the reason for their broken home when you re not suppose to be.

Stay clear!!!!
Her husbands beats her up, what do you think that her husband will be capable of doing to you.

Use your head, stop digging our grave.

She's till married until proven single with a divorce attempt.

Be careful

1 Like

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by Vivos: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Most women are afraid to leave an abusive relationship
she might still be attracted to her husband
or maybe she's not ready to enter into another commitment after what she has been through

I like the decision you made, to keep off sex till she divorces her husband. Do not pressurize her to divorce or get married to you.

Communication helps too. Ask her what she really wants

1 Like

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by Vivos: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2017
hh
Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2017
She's tired of marriage.

To be her companion is more convenient, and easy going for her.

With the experience she's had with her husband, trust me going into another marriage won't sound appealing to her. She need to heal first and that will take years. So either chill on marriage thing with her and enjoy her company or move on and look for another interesting lady that Wil be your wife.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by LivelyStones: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Wow! You took it off exactly the way it's on my lips
Vivos:
Most women are afraid to leave an abusive relationship
she might still be attracted to her husband
or maybe she's not ready to enter into another commitment after what she has been through

I like the decision you made, to keep off sex till she divorces her husband. Do not pressurize her to divorce or get married to you.

Communication helps too. Ask her what she really wants

1 Like

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by Romanic: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2017
To start with , what went wrong in your previous marriage?
Secondly, you referred this new lady as your ‘ idea of a perfect wife’, does it mean ,your ex wife wasnt your idea of a perfect wife? If she wasnt , my question will be what you saw in her that made you marry her.
What makes you think what happened before with your ex wife wont repeat itself ?
Its obvious the lady doesn’t want to divorce her husband. Its better you let her be Sir and work on reconciling with your ex wife.
ORAGBON:

Dear Lively Stones,

I am a divorcee of 48 years old. I have been divorced for almost five years now and I am thinking of moving on to finally settle down with another woman.

I have been dating a few ladies but non of them catch my fancy. There is a lady however,whom I have been very friendly with. Her name is Constance and she is married to a man that treats her very badly. The man beats her,sleeps with other women and does not sleep with her. She has moved out of the man’s house but they are yet to start the divorce proceedings.

Constance is a very beautiful lady whom I find very attractive. Shes been responding to me since we met and we have actually made love once but I said we wont do that again until shes divorced properly. Now,every time I ask her what is delaying her divorce,her response is not always satisfactory. She will say things like,I am praying to God to direct me on the right decision. I have asked her if she wants the man again and she denies that every time. She keeps asking me to be patient with her. That if I want s*x,she is ready anytime. I know she loves me,we spend quite a lot of time together. She is my idea of a perfect wife but this her indecisiveness to finalize her divorce is giving me cause for worry.

I would like to get married soon,should I wait for her or move on?Secondly,is it okay to keep smashing her after all......Read More

www.Livelystones.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by LivelyStones: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Romanic:

To start with , what went wrong in your previous marriage?
Secondly, you referred this new lady as your ‘ idea of a perfect wife’, does it mean ,your ex wife wasnt your idea of a perfect wife? If she wasnt , my question will be what you saw in her that made you marry her.
What makes you think what happened before with your ex wife wont repeat itself ?
Its obvious the lady doesn’t want to divorce her husband. Its better you let her be Sir and work on reconciling with your ex wife.
hmnnn, he is divorced! He has moved on, going back to his ex-wife is out of the matter. He wants this new lady period!
Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by ORAGBON(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
True talk my dear
donstan18:
She's married, She's yet to divorce.

Stay off a married woman, don't allow yourself to be the reason for their broken home when you re not suppose to be.

Stay clear!!!!
Her husbands beats her up, what do you think that her husband will be capable of doing to you.

Use your head, stop digging our grave.

She's till married until proven single with a divorce attempt.

Be careful

1 Like

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by Romanic: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Exactly!
Thats the question here.
ashjay001:
She's probably tired of marriage as a whole! What stops u from being worse than where she's coming from?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by Romanic: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
True word.

The lady is not ready to divorce her husband.

LivelyStones:
Wow! You took it off exactly the way it's on my lips
Re: Am In Love,how Do I Convince Her To Get A Divorce? by ORAGBON(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hmnnnn how did u know?
Romanic:
True word.

The lady is not ready to divorce her husband.

(1) (Reply)

Credit Alert Of 10K / Should A Man Dictate To His Wife What She Should Wear ? / Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.