Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React (37629 Views)

2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari / Court Grants SERAP Leave To Compel Fashola Over N900b Spent On Power Privatisatn / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by coruso(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
deomelllo:

Apart from the fact that we are commissioning nearly 12 power stations in a few months, power generation is not the only factor you need to improve power supply especially considering the fact that even now we have improved generation to almost 6000MW, but can not transmit all of it, but we have competent people running the system, we've commissioned many KV sub stations, we've commissioned many transformers including 2 mobile transformers in Kaduna and even maybe the DISCOS now have more capacity to evacuate allotted transmissions.

Looking at generation alone was very elementary.
unfortunately, that were the power network system starts. Or at least that were you start before thinking of transmission, distribution, Transformers to the customers. Can I also put to you that it takes nothing less than four years to set up generating station of 6mw not to mention setting up a good transmission system. In a nut shell this adminstration has done Little or nothing to take the glory of improved power supply, if that is true in the first place.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Danladi7: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect the overly useless IPOB miscreants to come and call Oby names, the same woman they praised and licked her asss last week for criticizing Buhari their Common Enemy... grin grin
you dey mind those people

what do you think of people that see FFK,Atiki,Trump,nnamdi kanu,kemi olunloyo,Adebanjo first son,fayose,Asari dokubo and wike as their hero?

grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by ebby9z(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
I was telling my neighbours this just this morning. Light improved considerably everywhere but my area. It just got worse. I get 2hrs light between 12am and 2am everyday that's all at Powerline, Meiran Abule Egba.
God punish whichever official of IKEDC that has redirected our light!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by deomelllo: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
coruso:
unfortunately, that were the power network system starts. Or at least that were you start before thinking of transmission, distribution, Transformers to the customers. Can I also put to you that it takes nothing less than four years to set up generating station of 6mw not to mention setting up a good transmission system. In a nut shell this adminstration has done Little or nothing to take the glory of improved power supply, if that is true in the first place.

That's a lie and you don't know what you are talking about, Fashola built 5 power plants in Lagos sate ranging from 10MW to 15mw and it didn't take him more than 2 years to build each, in fact he commissioned the first one less than 2 years after he was sworn in as the governor of Lagos state.

Your story about this administration not doing anything to better the power situation is just your own lies that you are feeding to yourself especially since millions of Nigerians are honestly noticing the improved changes and are commenting openly about it which Nigerians normally don't do when it comes to electricity.

Millions of Nigerians are not lying so you are the liar.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by lereinter(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
although power tariff has increased
power stability too has increased
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by coruso(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
deomelllo:

That's a lie and you don't know what you are talking about, Fashola built 5 power plants in Lagos sate ranging from 10MW to 15mw and it didn't take him more than 2 years to build each, in fact he commissioned the first one less than 2 years after he was sworn in as the governor of Lagos state.

Your story about this administration not doing anything to better the power situation is just your own lies that you are feeding to yourself especially since millions of Nigerians are honestly noticing the improved changes and are commenting openly about it which Nigerians normally don't do when it comes to electricity.

Millions of Nigerians are not lying so you are the liar
Were do you get your figures from. Just thinking

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by dataking: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

What I really dislike is when people claim they've not had power for whatever length of time but remain silent on where exactly they reside.

If they tell you where they reside. Would you go and rectify the poor power supply. Paid agent. You are always ranting over power threads on Nairaland.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by GavelSlam: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
dataking:

If they tell you where they reside. Would you go and rectify the poor power supply. Paid agent. You are always ranting over power threads on Nairaland.

Why do you guys just love innuendoes?

Would you like if I start to scandalized your name ?

Last warning.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Justwiz4(m): 1:07am On Dec 28, 2017
it has improved here at rumuokwuta PHC, we ve light more frequently dat no one talks about generator, both morning, afternoon and night

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by chocolatelady(f): 1:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Ours is almost 100%. They have not interrupted our power supply since on the 24th till now. Other days is like 90%. Kudos to President Buhari and Fashola. Pls let it continue like this ooo. We shall get there insha Allah!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by jaafree: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2017
its true they share the light according to Area's that pays more bills. Not my Area though! before my area is like 10hrs daily but the last two days of Xmas wonders happen seriously bcs its 48hrs straight, just yesterday the misery continues

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by ihatesycophant(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Some people comments here are so pathetic. Their wish is that this govt should fail in every facet of governance. But this govt is spinning surprises to shame them. I know by next year, the results would give them permanent heartache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React by Greatken007(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
SHUT UP...
Kokolet11:
lauretta onochie aka ngeneukwenu you are a disgrace to Anioma people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, CDS, NSA, Others Meet In Aso Rock / Crowd March For Funke Akindele As She Declares Her Political Ambition / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.