Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Stuns In Blue Bikini [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Stuns In Blue Bikini [PHOTOS] (838 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Daughter Paris Stuns In Blue Bikini [PHOTOS] by thomasina: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Paris Jackson is spending some quality family time in Hawaii and she took to Instagram to document her holiday fun. The daughter of King of Pop Michael Jackson is seen soaking up the sun in a Calvin Klein bikini beachside.

Donning a sporty royal blue two-piece suit, the 19-year-old model wore her ombre hair in braided pigtails and kept her look natural. In the Instagram photo she shared, Paris is seen dangling from a tree branch.

"Feet always dirty in my Calvins," she captioned the photo. The model —who is vacationing with her brothers, Blanket (15) and Prince (20)— also posted a rare Instagram photo of all of them together on Chrismas day.

In the shot, Paris wore an oversized shirt of band Metallica and Prince wore a hooded black sweatshirt with a pair of dark blue jeans. Blanket kept it casual in a grey shirt with a Marvel graphic with black shorts.

"Happy Christmas from ours to yours #brahdas," the caption reads. The 19-year-old actress also posted one more photo with a friend holding doves.

She captioned the shot with the lyrics from composer John Williams' Christmas Star, saying, "Midnight stars, they sail the sky in silence/ hearing all they see, are they hearing me?/ christmas star, you watch the world so wisely/ at my journey's end, will you be my true friend."

https://www.moinsight.com/michael-jacksons-daughter-paris-stuns-in-blue-bikini-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Speaks From Port Harcourt Maximum Prison! (pics) / Check Out Big Shaq's 'mans Not Hot' Clone / ''I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin'' - Actress Lilian Afegba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.