Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) (3877 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
hello fellow romance landers I will be very brief with my story::
so I met this babe jane who recently secured a job close to my office apartment, she's a drop dead beauty I swear, I would give her 10/10, how did I know? will mention it soon....
it was Christmas and I decided to try my luck by inviting her to my place( after weeks of plenty fruitless effort) she showed up, I tried all the bad boy moves the best I got was just boob smoshing, well I assumed since its the first time, after like 2hrs( 9:30pm) her sister called her to meet up at a club we headed to the club b4 then she had stomach ache and was stylish about it I gave her some drugs made her used the toilet(her poop smelled like dead rat lols) gave her my hoodie since its cold in kd, at the club the guys were busy wow, oboi see Babe, see height see ukwu....lols even some guys hanging out with their babe couldn't help but keep staring,,,the funny part was a guy sitting close to me with his Bea the babe kept turning his face towards herself,. lol.....Jane started whining the thing me no even look her side as a streetwise badoo, I was just sippin my beer, I heard words "chai this girl dey feel herself die,,,, even when I went to collect another beer (cos the place was too crowded the waiters were occupied) some guys were already patronising her I still lock up, we were there till 11:40 pm and she told me she was done for the day, by that time her sister don port with her bobo.....I did all I could to make her sleep in my place but she declined she insisted I drop her off, I obliged, I couldn't sleep that night I was busy reminiscing the ass and all that, 26th I felt make I halla this babe how yesterday waka,8:00am twice she didn't pick, at night I saw she was online I just whatsaap her I said bring me my hoodie while coming to work she said I was harsh, well I didn't reply because I felt she owed me some appreciation after a Christmas gift (shoe) and my kind gestures, she called me today to come collect my hoodie and am thinking of rescheduling another appointment pls matured minds I want to know how to handle this type of girl should I go slow or hot hot, the truth is I just want to straff this girl nothing more, and I no wan spend too much......
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by cruzita(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
IF U NEED HER FOR SUMTIN SERIOUS ASIDE STRAFFING,HOLLA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Archangel15: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bad boys have arrived cool

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Marcelo290(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
You have high chances if you play your cards well. take it slowly so as not to look desperate, tell her you would really like to spend more time with her. From her actions and inactions you should know what next to do.

And yes, you were right in telling her to return your stuff, if you leave am naso e go take goo. And also is she in a serious relationship? If you don't know, don't bother to ask...play your cards the go.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Okay! So I Guess You Just Want To Have Sex With her And Move On, right?

After Giving Her Your Seeds For Free, what Reward Do You Get?

I Guess You Want To Be Able To Point At her And Tell Your Friends That You Slept With Her and Then They Congratulate You Then What Next?

ALL pleasure Will Be Lasting 15 to 30mins and You Are Done...

Channel This Energy Into Bigger Goals

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by zanebaddo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:
so I met this babe jane who recently secured a job close to my office apartment, she's a drop dead beauty I swear, I would give her 10/10, how did I know? will mention it soon....
it was Christmas and I decided to try my luck by inviting her to my place( after weeks of plenty fruitless effort) she showed up, I tried all the bad boy moves the best I got was just boob smoshing, well I assumed since its the first time, after like 2hrs( 9:30pm) her sister called her to meet up at a club we headed to the club b4 then she had stomach ache and was stylish about it I gave her some drugs made her used the toilet(her poop smelled like dead rat lols) gave her my hoodie since its cold in kd, at the club the guys were busy wow, oboi see Babe, see height see ukwu....lols even some guys hanging out with their babe couldn't help but keep staring,,,the funny part was a guy sitting close to me with his Bea the babe kept turning his face towards herself,. lol.....Jane started whining the thing me no even look her side as a streetwise badoo, I was just sippin my beer, I heard words "chai this girl dey feel herself die,,,, even when I went to collect another beer (cos the place was too crowded the waiters were occupied) some guys were already patronising her I still lock up, we were there till 11:40 pm and she told me she was done for the day, by that time her sister don port with her bobo.....I did all I could to make her sleep in my place but she declined she insisted I drop her off, I obliged, I couldn't sleep that night I was busy reminiscing the ass and all that, 26th I felt make I halla this babe how yesterday waka,8:00am twice she didn't pick, at night I saw she was online I just whatsaap her I said bring me my hoodie while coming to work she said I was harsh, well I didn't reply because I felt she owed me some appreciation after a Christmas gift (shoe) and my kind gestures, she called me today to come collect my hoodie and am thinking of rescheduling another appointment pls matured minds I want to know how to handle this type of girl should I go slow or hot hot, the truth is I just want to straff this girl nothing more, and I no wan spend too much......
lol nawa for you guys oo you get money you still de give babe chance to use you like this...guy u must not sleep with her...you don tell am your mind if she wants to she go give you ....the funny thing be say guys wey de fire the bae no go do half of wetin you don do...if na me i go send someone to collect the hoodie and move on to the next one
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by cana882(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Blackmail her emotionally by listing all you did for her yet she showed no appreciation. Let her know that you like her but her attitude is wrong. If she's remorseful, you can arrange a meeting but if not, free her and only call her when you want to hangout.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by wristbangle: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sometimes you don't need do the unimaginable to get an endowed and beautiful lady.

Study her well to know what gets her in the mood while being yourself, calm, composed, act mature, less desperate and confident.

But for your case, you have not known her for long yet u spent lavishly on her. You are not the first to have done the kind of thing for her as she would still do more tricks to get financial items from you. Don't be carried away by her beauty bro. Treat her as if your life doesn't evolve around her. Avoid constant chat and call with her at the moment. Do it in such a way she would start craving for your attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
zanebaddo:
lol nawa for you guys oo you get money you still de give babe chance to use you like this...guy u must not sleep with her...you don tell am your mind if she wants to she go give you ....the funny thing be say guys wey de fire the bae no go do half of wetin you don do...if na me i go send someone to collect the hoodie and move on to the next one

she no talk no she just say time never reach
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
wristbangle:
Sometimes you don't need do the unimaginable to get an endowed and beautiful lady.

Study her well to know what gets her in the good mood while being yourself, calm, composed, act mature, less desperate and confident.

But for your case, you have not known her for long yet u spent lavishly on her. You are not the first to have done the kind of thing for her as she would still do more tricks to get financial items from you. Don't be carried away by her beauty bro. Treat her as if your life doesn't involve around her. Avoid constant chat and call with her at the moment. Do it in such a way she would start craving for your attention.

thanks bro for your contribution, I know am a little desperate, I just wanted a peice of her then move on, but its like I played the wrong card
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Archangel15: 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
DeadRat:

I Guess You Want To Be Able To Point At her And Tell Your Friends That You Slept With Her and Then They Congratulate You Then What Next?

Shut up.
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
cana882:
Blackmail her emotionally by listing all you did for her yet she showed no appreciation. Let her know that you like her but her attitude is wrong. If she's remorseful, you can arrange a meeting but if not, free her and only call her when you want to hangout.

thanks boss
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
DeadRat:

I last longer than that am 1hr plus guy, I like your motivation bro I will refocus my energy.. thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:

its just the strafing I wan hit that thing
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Berlyn1(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:
what is the title of this nollywood movie?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Marcelo290:
You have high chances if you play your cards well. take it slowly so as not to look desperate, tell her you would really like to spend more time with her. From her actions and inactions you should know what next to do.

And yes, you were right in telling her to return your stuff, if you leave am naso e go take goo. And also is she in a serious relationship? If you don't know, don't bother to ask...play your cards the go.

I asked her she say no boyfriends but I know say NA lie, the thing be say she no dey grateful she no even call say guy thanks even after almost 2days
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Berlyn1 post=63657630]what is the title of this nollywood movie?[/qu

I wan knack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Berlyn1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=Chuknovski post=63657666][/quote] you meet a new girl and all you plan to do with her is to sex her and dump her rii? like seriously this is lame Op u really need to grow up haba ...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by selfmadeboss: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
you meet a new girl and all you plan to do with her is to sex her and dump her rii? like seriously this is lame Op u really need to grow up haba ...
What is an olosho good for. Even if he try to get serious, she will still form Wetin I no know. Best is Bleep the hell outta her and look for the next available toto
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
you meet a new girl and all you plan to do with her is to sex her and dump her rii? like seriously this is lame Op u really need to grow up haba ...

read between the lines no affections gift for sex she's got my gift, I therefore want her kitten and her big fat ass in my Hot bed grin
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
selfmadeboss:
What is an olosho good for
guy I don taya for olosho I want fresh Toto, those olosho dey smell
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
selfmadeboss:

What is an olosho good for. Even if he try to get serious, she will still form Wetin I no know. Best is Bleep the hell outta her and look for the next available toto

thanks boss help me tell her abi NA her sister
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
cruzita:

pls am not understanding
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Marcelo290(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:

I asked her she say no boyfriends but I know say NA lie, the thing be say she no dey grateful she no even call say guy thanks even after almost 2days
Girls... or let's say 'most' girls are ingrates, the earlier you realize this, the less your expectations from them.

That one na initial gra gra, since you Smooch her the last time, you are not far from the cookie, play your cards well...don't forget that shii called self confidence cheesy cool
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by selfmadeboss: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:

guy I don taya for olosho I want fresh Toto, those olosho dey smell
I no too dey used to olosho o. But all those fine girls wey I dey see for pekas, you mean say all their toto dey smell? angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Marcelo290:
Girls... or let's say 'most' girls are ingrates, the earlier you realize this, the less your expectations from them.

That one na initial gra gra, since you Smooch her the last time, you are not far from the cookie, play your cards well...don't forget that shii called self confidence cheesy cool

thanks boss you are a mentor, bless you
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
selfmadeboss:

I no too dey used to olosho o. But all those fine girls wey I dey see for pekas, you mean say all their toto dey smell? angry lipsrsealed undecided

no be all but some, and you know say their Toto NA okada way, anybody fit climb even iti boribo
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by selfmadeboss: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Chuknovski:

no be all but some, and you know say their Toto NA okada way, anybody fit climb even iti boribo
To the oloshos reading this now. Please can you confirm is your toto dey smell or not? cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by daewoorazer(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Always know this

1. When dealing with a slayqueen, never buy her gifts
2. Y were u begging her to bleep u? U make ur best attempts, she insisted, leave her be.
3. Send someone to collect ur hoodie...delete her number...if she calls back, ud Bleep her, else, move on
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
selfmadeboss:

To the oloshos reading this now. Please can you confirm is your toto dey smell or not? cheesy grin

lols
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Chuknovski(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
daewoorazer:
Always know this

1. When dealing with a slayqueen, never buy her gifts
2. Y were u begging her to bleep u? U make ur best attempts, she insisted, leave her be.
3. Send someone to collect ur hoodie...delete her number...if she calls back, ud Bleep her, else, move on

I didn't literally beg, but I was desperate codedly, your advice shows you are expert, I twalle for u baba, thanks
Re: My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Berlyn1:

That's wat u slay queens r gud for.....bleep and move on!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Slay Queens Exchange Blows Over A Man, One Stripped Unclad / 6 Lies Every Lady Must Have Told Her Man /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.