Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Over N300M Was Raised At Dogara’s 50th Birthday Party, To Be Used For Charity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over N300M Was Raised At Dogara’s 50th Birthday Party, To Be Used For Charity (418 Views)

Yakubu Dogara's 50th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Pictures / Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over N300M Was Raised At Dogara’s 50th Birthday Party, To Be Used For Charity by TheBlog: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
According to reports, Yakubu Dogara, Speaker of the House of Representatives, raised over N300 million for charity during his 50th birthday celebration.

Multi-millionaire & businessman – Aliko Dangote donated N100 million, Idahosa Okunbo donated N50 million; Emeka Offor, N20 million; and the governors of Bauchi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Edo and Borno states donated N10 million each.

Accepting the donations, the Speaker thanked the donors and assured them the monies would be spent to provide for the needs of internally displaced persons, and to fund charities.

Read more on this story via https://www.theblog.com.ng/over-n300m-raised-at-dogaras-50th-birthday-party/

@TheBlogNigeria
Re: Over N300M Was Raised At Dogara’s 50th Birthday Party, To Be Used For Charity by omowolewa: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stop me at charity bustop

1 Like

Re: Over N300M Was Raised At Dogara’s 50th Birthday Party, To Be Used For Charity by ayoxx69(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol, the money has been shared already, it remains 300,000 for the main purpose called charity. No be naija we dey?

1 Like

Re: Over N300M Was Raised At Dogara’s 50th Birthday Party, To Be Used For Charity by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please my name is Charity.
a.k.a cha cha baby.

Contact me asap cuz I need the money fast.....

(1) (Reply)

High Court Judge Dies In Kogi / Buhari’s Re-election Campaign: PDP Demands Amaechi’s Resignation As Minister / Igbo Fathers Need To Stop Billing Their Daughters' Husbands-to-be - Lady Says He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.