Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

About The Recently Released Chibok Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About The Recently Released Chibok Girl (421 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About The Recently Released Chibok Girl by pawesome(m): 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
So,the 14 year old chibok girl that was found was actually 11 years old and already writing waec when she was abducted along with her school mates ba?

Which also means that she was just 5 when she started her secondary school education!�
I know you're thinking,"she must be a genius"!

Well folks,sorry she's no genius.�

Lord knows she's not even in the neighborhood.��� Neither is she looking familiar right now���
Now,am not saying its not possible for a child to reach all these stages at an earlier age than his or her peers.

But such minds cannot go unnoticed!��Not for long anyway.

The girl now in question, my dear ladies n gentle men,can barely express herself oh and seems clueless.���

Nigerian government, i might be a lot of things oh,but am not stupid so pls excuse me���
Re: About The Recently Released Chibok Girl by fergie001: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
11years old and writing waec?

Did she forget her age?

(1) (Reply)

How True? (see Pic) / Gov.aminu Tambuwal Is Our Choice - Youth Vanguard Of Nigeria / Mobile Police Killed In Benue State By Fulani Herdsmen 09-01-2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.