Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV (43270 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Jesutega Onokpasa Struggling To Defend Tinubu’s Certificate Saga On Channels TV / Jesutega Onokpasa: What Has Obaigbena Done To Thisday/Arise TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by ReligiousCritic: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLSvJc-z5Tw

Popular controversial journalist, Rufai Oseni has clashed with a member of the APC presidential council, Mr Jesutega Onokpasa who is also a lawyer.

This comes barely 24 hours after the presidential election tribunal dismissed the petitions of Rufai’s preferred candidate, Peter Obi.

Rufai got into a heated argument with Jesutega after he requested that the lawyer takes back a statement he made to a guest on Arise TV.

Jesutega failed to take back the words because according to him, the guest tried to talk down on judges of the supreme court.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLSvJc-z5Tw

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by haffaze777(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oseni nah akamu man

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by yemmight(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oseni na PDP Journalist.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Jostoman: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
haffaze777:
Oseni nah akamu man
just like your oga

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by muykem: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufia almost crying on live TV this morning. Frustration, disappointment, bitterness and regret was feasible in his face. I remember Wike song, as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.

262 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Jackson619007: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
Lol this country self.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by helinues: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
You see wetin I no dey give shishi dey cause.

The Obi supporters are so bitter about the election loss cos while others were receiving money from their candidates, they were busy spending their own personal money with the expectations of getting reward should Peter Obi wins the election.

The election loss brought out the real bitterness, hatred and anger in them out as they felt as the real loser. Their hard earned money just kupee like that

211 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by fnep2smooth(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Failed nation..... All those people supporting this bad government are living below UN standard. But here on Nairaland they live like King and Queen but in reality they are low life MFK

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by pharmagba: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2023
On this I stand with Mr Jesutega.

Don't run down the Justice.

Although Justices are human as well, but humanity must still depend on human to adjudicate its affairs.

No other way

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by pharmagba: 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Failed nation..... All those people supporting this bad government are living below UN standard. But here on Nairaland they live like King and Queen but in reality they are low life MFK

This government is not bad if we are true to ourselves.
Things may be tough now but it doesn't mean the government is bad.

Take a trip to a construction site and see how terrible, noisy, it could be.
Then when construction is completed you will love it

Nigeria is at the construction site stage

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by haffaze777(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jostoman:
just like your oga

Stop crying kiddo

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Iamanoited: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
yemmight:
Oseni na PDP Journalist.

COOOOOORECT.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Okanatansiike: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nigeria Media

Which one is clash?

Just like learning law under tsunami
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by NOC1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
fnep2smooth:

You're just a failed citizen, who is ready to drag his nation to the mud when his mischievous desires are not met.
You bunch of hypocrites can not muzzle Nigerians out, it is my Nation I have no other, I will live to defend her.
We are passing through a process, though it might be slow and appear unsatisfactory but with "this is my country" mindset, we will get it right.
Your mindset can't effect any change.

141 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Iamanoited: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Jackson619007:
Lol this country self.

TOO MUCH MADNESS. HOW CAN A SMALL BOY BE SO MAD AT TWO SENIOR LAWYERS WHO ARE JUST SIMPLY EXPLAINING THINGS TO THEMSELVES? SO MUCH IGNORANCE.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Fiscus105(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
The APC man only playing to the gallery , even though, the second man, went too far. If they insult judges, it's not the work of APC man to defend them, (not even when Abati has cautioned him), to the extent of attacking personality of the man that insulted judges on TV . Afterall, several judgements in Nigeria are enough for people to call out judges.

Though, several APC members already angry with Rufai, the way he has turned himself to Obidients spokeman.

I will advise Rufai to not only learn how to be neutral anchor man, but also how to control his temperament when interviewing visitors, the guests that your own Television station where you work invited.

Still surprising that people compare Seun with Rufai .

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by fasho01(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
This over sabi ignoramus again, looking for social media validation and praises from his fellow ignoramuses

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Nairalander248: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Not interested

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Iamanoited: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mr Jesutega was talking sense.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by 900warriorz: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let's not wail again, let's join hands together to support the government. Mago Mago or not, he has won cheesy

I was not a Tinubu Fan but with what I'm seeing, Tinubu will work

Like if you agree, share if you dont grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by dikings(m): 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oh you mean Tribuyansh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yes. They have nothing to offer
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Dittodat: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
Rufai is just another Obi diotic LUNATIC.
Nothing new.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by ecolime(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
fasho01:
This over sabi ignoramus again, looking for social media validation and praise from his fellow ignoramuses
I thought I was the only one.

Rufai Oseni is just a loud mouth. He argues blindly most of the time. There is one other guy that anchors business /economy news (Rotus Oddiri)

You need to see how Rotus schools him like a school boy. I thought it was a one-off thing but that's the case whenever I happen to watch their station.

Arise News should encourage training and retraining of their staff. Employee professional development is very vital because a dull member of staff is an automatic business killer anywhere..

Reuben Abati is a PDP guy but his professionalism is still top-notch. Rufus is an embarrassment to watch.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by ruggedtimi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
The both of them acting unprofessional on live tv
Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by TheNobleProphet: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
This Rufai Oseni of a guy is a f00lish hypocrite!

"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"..........the same mumu guy caught driving one way!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Bizibi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Does rufai does same to lp guys.....he should not be too partisan.

17 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Dareal90s(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Dis nigga is so unprofessional, emotion is getting the best of him.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by Chucks13: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Oseni I just dey pity you sorry bro.

I'm just wondering how did you slept last night? The heartache go brutal all night sorry bro, we understand your sorrow as you swell up like over-age Agulu, ndooh!!!

21 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Clashes With Jesutega Onokpasa On Live TV by FashionCookie(f): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sarah Luka 2nd Chibokgirl Rescued / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.