Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up (17973 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Teniola2000: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ex Big brother Naija Contestant, Fifty Powers has taken a bold step by bringing up the issue of Maltreating Widows of which her mother was a Victim,she revealed how they lived from hand to mouth after her Step Father Died.

The BBN contestant said that considering what her mother had gone through single handedly giving a proper upbringing, she won't tolerate any form of harassment on her Mother as she is all she's got apart from her siblings (her weak point) see what she wrote below;

If I'm permitted to celebrate one special person over and over again for the rest of my life, it will be none other person but my MOM. I remember a week after my step dad passed away, my mom was given 2 options(hand over all properties or we give my 2 step siblings to them), all my mom could say was "9months is never 9days"..few days later my mom handed all properties to them and as little as we all were,we had to start life all over again through the scorching sun; the road was rough but hey we made it through�. This woman has laid her life for us in so many ways that till now i wonder "Why would she"�, she's been the kind of bestfriend that I've always wished for since as a little girl, she's been the reason why i kept holding on strong for so many things happening life, she's one person that has taught me that "In Life if you listen to the noise in the market,you won't buy what you wanna buy". She lost my Father (my dad) when i was a year old, still lost my step dad when my step kid brother was 4years old, got abandoned by family members who saw they were not gaining(money) from us like they used too & above all these, she still held perfectly strong & said "no obstacles will hold me down, life goes on". In as much as I've been dragging + pleading with her to MARRY AGAIN but no avail, all she keep saying is "i don't need any man in my life,my kids are enough for me"�. I can swear that in my life, i have done some horrible stuffs that I'm not proud off of which i know a mother shouldn't forgive her child, yet without any hesitation my mom will cover me up in public no matter what and scold me behind closed doors�. Well, I don't care if I write too much based on my Mom because it is my page and I'm proud of writing these down. My mom is my weak point,you do her wrong then you've gotten to me + at he end you will see the BEAST sidbelowme.

But one thing i will always say is One Love To All The Widows All Over The World�, i know it's not easy taking care of kids but trust me, if there is one thing one should be grateful for, it is LIFE.. not everyone is opportuned to Live in this Life.
#AlwaysMyWCW
#WCW
#MyLove
#MyHeart
#noonelikemysweetmama"

News by Joel: https://joelsblog.com.ng/ex-bbn-contestant-gift-powers-appreciates-her-mum-for-risking-her-all-to-make-life-a-better-place-for-them/

2 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by dafeyankee: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ok
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by thisnaijaguy: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
See how you dress in front of your mum. Show some respect naa

7 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Threebear(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mothers are strong sha ,although I know Gifty is an unrepentant liar, but you can never over emphasise, the strength of mothers.

12 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by princechurchill(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
If the way she portrays herself in the public is what the mum taught her single handedly then the father must be turning in his grave

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by cruzita(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
GOD BLESS WORTHY MOTHERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by dollyjoy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
thisnaijaguy:
See how you dress in front of your mum. Show some respect naa
She's only following her mum footstep.

15 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Teniola2000: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44 and Lalasticlala
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by LuvU2: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
she looks so much like her mum

8 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by KingAfo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Olosho no ni
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by kanicorp9(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Edonojie007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ashawo!! See The Way You Dress..
No One Need To Touch Your Mum To See The Beast In You,the Whole Thing Is Just Visible. You Look Like A Bitch(female Dog).

3 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
tongue
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by cattyfundz(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
oti ye

1 Like

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Nelsizzy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
dollyjoy:
And how do you know this? This is someone's mum ooh, show some respect undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Gkemz: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
If the character she portrayed on BBnaija is what her mum taught her, then her mum is a chronic bloody liar. More like 'like mother like daughter'

16 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Mznaett: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
dollyjoy:

How well do you know this family? undecided

I want to know

1 Like

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by tstx(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fine Girl

1 Like

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by tstx(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Edonojie007:
Ashawo!! See The Way You Dress..
No One Need To Touch Your Mum To See The Beast In You,the Whole Thing Is Just Visible. You Look Like A Bitch(female Dog).
For you to condemn this girl like this.. You must be very holy

6 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Edonojie007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nelsizzy:
And how do you know this? This is someone's mum ooh, show some respect undecided
Mama wey Pikin No Show Respect;see As She Sample Are Smelling rotten Breast!
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by cstr1001: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
No wonder she is seriously Mal-adjusted. Exposing naked pictures of herself online for attention.

Female children need their fathers, else their daddy issues are often very severe.

1 Like

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Edonojie007(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
tstx:
For you to condemn this girl like this.. You must be very holy
Seriously,I No Lie You,the Girl Dey Vess Me. See As Person Shade Her Rubbish Beast!!!...Dey Show The Whole World. Dey Talk "my Mama".
Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by kelvyn7: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
And the mum can not even tell her to cover those things properly angry

1 Like

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by iswallker(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mum is retired but not tired..

Mum can forgive you...she did those tins too..

shocked

1 Like

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Nobodys(f): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
dollyjoy:
. No one ever told you to respect other people's mum Right?......
Coming from a guy ? . Understandable buh coming from a girl??.... please go and learn respect.......

2 Likes

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Nelsizzy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Edonojie007:

Mama wey Pikin No Show Respect;see As She Sample Are Smelling rotten Breast!
So that makes the mum a prostitute? I love the way you think undecided. How you take know say the breasts dey smell? Your comment just full of hate and frustration. No be gifty dey rule this country na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Edonojie007(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mznaett:

How well do you know this family? undecided
I want to know
Ok,the Feminist Lawyers Are Arriving... JUST WATCHING...
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by iswallker(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nobodys:

Don't know fine gals also book space...

shocked

I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody..

It will not be your case....Amen

grin
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
dollyjoy:

Shut up, running mouth like a chopper blade.. undecided
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Edonojie007(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nelsizzy:
So that makes the mum a prostitute? I love the way you think undecided. How you take know say the breasts dey smell? Your comment just full of hate and frustration. No be gifty dey rule this country na
Guy Run Lost!! Ode!
Thats Why You Are All Backward.
What Is Bad! Is Bad!
See As Woman Breast Cause You Konji,turn Your Head. You Begin To Talk Rubbish.
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Phoniex23: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile
Re: BBN Contestant, Gifty Celebrates Her Mum For Single Handedly Bringing Them Up by Phoniex23: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
In other news for your E-cards sales and you are in need of a tested and trust worthy and reliable buyer. Just feel free to check my signature or visit my profile..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / Wizkid Live Performance At 2017 Felaberation (photos & Video) / Which Do Guys Prefer Petit Women Or The Curvy Women???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.