Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner (813 Views)

Let's Talk Sex: Why Will You Do It With Her/him ? / Let's Talk Sex: What's Wrong With This On Your Wedding Day? / Let's Talk Sex: OAP Toolz, Disclose What A Sex Partner Did To Her During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by Hoodites(f): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Choosing a life partner is one difficult thing to almost everyone on planet earth except for those who got paired or match make with the help of their loved ones and sometimes is not the very best thing but there again it has turn out nicely for some persons that they can't just thanked their loved ones enough for their nice gesture while to the unfortunate ones is a total chaos and disaster, which either ways is okay, just deal with the reality you can't deny is happening in dreamland.

Most people look out for certain qualities and wants when choosing a life partner and it is an individual thing here. Some persons would chose a partner with outwards appearance, in these case, the height, the body size, the eyes, nose and legs is what they look at while to some persons, is the person deep down that matters to them not t

Read more ยปhttp://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/12/lets-talk-sex-choosing-life-partner.html?spref=tw

Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by richythePH(f): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
you said lets talk sex but you didnt mention sex in ur entire write up undecided
Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by SirMichael1: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Total bullshit! Your effrontery in scripting that claptrap is mind blogging.

Topic's totally different from the content
Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by phintohlar(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
richythePH:
you said lets talk sex but you didnt mention sex in ur entire write up undecided
was about asking the same question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by princechurchill(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
richythePH:
Konji don finish dis one

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by princechurchill(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
phintohlar:
was about asking the same question

U can ask me that
Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by richythePH(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:
Konji don finish dis one

OGA i'm a guy
and i've got a pen1s, a pen1s cap and 2 balls like you

unless you're gay and even if you are i suggest you.....
Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by richythePH(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
princechurchill:

lets talk sex

OGA i'm a guy

and i've got a pen1s, a pen1s cap and 2 balls like you

unless you're gay and even if you are i suggest you get out.....

Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by Mustack: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
my gf am planning to get married to hinted me about her low libido. after a long discussion it was discovered that base on her previous heart break, the incident make her not to have pleasure for sex any longer... although am yet to sex her but she further complained that she get pained around her v if she as last that she did it and this make her take injection to relieve the pains... also I figure out that she doesn't get wet during intercourse as she claimed... my question is pls what can she do to overcome all this problems we all know how important sex is and I don't want to chose anybody over her.... pls I need advice as we have both decided to wait till after wedding..
mind you on my own part 2 ladies I have sexed get tired base on my capacity.. in short form am a sex machine....
pls advice is needed..
Re: Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner by YungJo207(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
Am I suppose to comment?

Op you no dey reply PM'S nawa oo,reply my message Sha when you have time wink

(1) (Reply)

Sex Machine 2018 / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years / How My.girlfriend Reacted When I Told Her To Propose To me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.