Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public (32994 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Zulfat Suara Is First Muslim Lawmaker In Tennesse US / Another Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Dumps PDP For APC, Assures Ekere Of Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by girlhaley(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
DaFlash:
aunty take a look at that. E never finish for we country ni.

We really need God in this country he should just help us wipe out the bad leaders like an antivirus will do to a virus

Imagine that old woman kneeling for him and he's feeling fly

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by solpat(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
honeyjoyce:
What's this one feeling like undecided undecided undecided
how we go do now. we worship them, so they will feel
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by malakaimoscondo: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Reminiscing in Beautiful Nubia song.
"Poor man stand dey laughing
But he knows where the shoes dey pain am so
He no fit for anything but cries
One day the Tables would turn".
u just make me remember one of my best nigeria musician.abeg mke i listen to the track right away

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Aziz404(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
...........quoting from the biafran/ipobian constitution: buhari should be blamed for the mans arrogance...

#shame on APC/pdp
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Disrespectful f00l. Even if that old lady has done something wrong, he shouldn't have allowed her kneel down to beg him let alone put his hand in pockets like that. Baboon. angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Enemyofpeace: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
He looks like a chimpanzee
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by bejeria101(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
jstar376:
Chai.......dis one strong
Eleyi gidigan!
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by lost24: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
South south leader alway imprison their people
We av seen Gov.wike of river
Where player lie down just because of their salary ooo
No new thing

Just look dat d pride n boldness of d man

Our vote should b our strength but we r alway enslave to our leader dye to moni mata
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by lebete3000: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
olokeded:
This is Monday Eyo, a serving lawmaker in Akwa Ibom standing arrogantly like a little emperor with his hand in his pocket while a woman old enough to be his mother kneels before him in public begging for favour. So disgusting. Honourable my foot!.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-woman-kneels-beg-sen-monday-eyo-public/

This is what the average poor Nigerian likes, to beg.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by vicadex07(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2017
ezex:
This is really bad

check my siggy on how to make huge money from importation of goods from china,usa ,uk and dubai...

what's the name of this mobile device?
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by elnoor: 12:38am On Dec 28, 2017
olokeded:
This is Monday Eyo, a serving lawmaker in Akwa Ibom standing arrogantly like a little emperor with his hand in his pocket while a woman old enough to be his mother kneels before him in public begging for favour. So disgusting. Honourable my foot!.

Thanks be to ALLAH is not in our mother land NORTH.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Codyt(m): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2017
ezex:
This is really bad

check my siggy on how to make huge money from importation of goods from china,usa ,uk and dubai...
Hello Bro. Do u sell this mobile phone?
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by piagetskinner(m): 2:26am On Dec 28, 2017
power intoxicates....
see his attitude toward that old woman...a state house of rep for that matter
someone that cannot guarantee his next breath..ewu
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by megamank(m): 3:08am On Dec 28, 2017
Once upon a time in 2015 she might have collected 2,000 or even 1,000 as bribe for vote during the last election....this is the result of that singular act.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Useless lawmaker ,your generation is cursed
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Look at the way he's looking down at her. angry
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 28, 2017
poverty knows no age .....so keep hating no hussle na u go dey next

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by chimeziedickson: 4:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Useless law maker...........
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by Angel1696: 4:47am On Dec 28, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nigeria is ripe for bloodshed and revolution, and If you think that is far-fetched you are on the wrong side of history
I think its time to declare all our politicians from 1986 till date a terrorist organization and deal with them accordingly.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by victorazyvictor(m): 4:48am On Dec 28, 2017
olokeded:

Were you there?
Did know what transpires?
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by victorazyvictor(m): 4:58am On Dec 28, 2017
qualityGod:
Useless lawmaker ,your generation is cursed

Sometimes I wonder how black man behaves, just like goat with not brain.

You don't know what transpires your here cursing a man you never knew or seen before.

If you like don't reason and hustle in this your young age, so you will be sweeping ground with ur kneels during ur old age.

Most of these women do nothing in office but just gossips, spoiling peoples names.

Do you know is possible your enemy in the office can send elderly woman to kneel in this manner just to get money from you to native doctor to work against you? Shine your eyes.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by jagorinho: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Oma307:
so shameful and degrading
The guy's face sold him out, it is not as bad as it seems, when you zoom the picture you will see the man giving optimal attention to what the woman was saying and you will see few strands of #1000 notes on the woman's left hand while she was pointing the other hand up.

probable scenario

the lawmaker gave the woman money and she was so excited and got emotional(check the woman's face) that she had to kneel down and pray that God will replenish the man ( raising her other hand up to the sky).
The only problem here is the hand in the pocket but you can never know when someone is about to kneel down for you.......another problem is the guy's pot belly at that relatively young age

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by tizzle(m): 6:13am On Dec 28, 2017
She has what looks like money in her hands... I think she's kneeling to thank him not beg
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2017
this is how your enemies will bow before you for favour, if you believe shout thunderous AMEN
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by buchilino(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2017
N WEN I SAY D BLACK MAN IS EVIL, CHILDREN ON NL START ABUSING ME
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by buchilino(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2017
tizzle:
She has what looks like money in her hands... I think she's kneeling to thank him not beg

IT STILL DOESN'T TAKE AWAY D FACT DAT MAN IN QUESTION LACKS HUMILITY.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by buchilino(m): 6:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Esepayan:
poverty knows no age .....so keep hating no hussle na u go dey next

GREED N WICKEDNESS HAS MADE MANY LOSE ANY FORM OF HUMANITY LEFT IN DEM.
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by buchilino(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2017
elnoor:
Thanks be to ALLAH is not in our mother land NORTH.

UR PPLE HAVE A BIGGER EVIL CIRCLING OVER U, BOKO HARAM
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by mikolo80: 6:40am On Dec 28, 2017
transit4:
I'm not sure God will fail to punish anyone who in anyway, supports this inhuman act.

A common state house member, elected by the votes of the people, looking with disdain, as a mother or probably a grandmother, kneel before him.

But Dear, Lord, forgive this generation and the sins of this Nation. Give us leaders who are not bundles of curses and icons of sorrow.

Gives us leaders who have sympathy for fellow humans.

Amen
when the woman was selling her vote for rice or sleep you did not know abi
Re: Woman Kneels Down To Beg Monday Eyo, Akwa Ibom Lawmaker In Public by mikolo80: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2017
olokeded:

yet it was gusting when she sold her vote or worse Refused to vote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Captain Kabiru Hamza Kura, Platoon Commander In Borno / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension / Reno Omokri Takes Selfies At Lake-Tahoe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.