Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics (61846 Views)

Benue Community Leaders Destroying RUGA Sign Post And Fencing Marks / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Maria Assumpta Avenue, Owerri Renamed Muhammadu Buhari Road By Imo Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by freeze20: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
I don't understand. I don't see anything wrong with the name
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by WebSurfer(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2017
ezewealth:
Am I the only one that notice that bank didn't sent us season greetings. I hope all our money is intact
Na true o
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2017
LOL...everybody dey vex..buhari has failed woefully in the south-east

2 Likes

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Mercyjohnson11(f): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2017
Well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Cholls:
my sister is fair then if the Hausas rename Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport

There is Yar'adua road in the East and no one will touch or complain about it, there are other names of Nigeria's past leaders in the East too,

Fvck you, Hausa don't own Abuja!
Hausa land is limited to the North West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Godsonkemz(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2017
May amadioha strike Rochas blind for toiling and making mockery of Imo state.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by potterdon: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
how can you know him Onitsha when the filth has blocked your brains!!
can go and get a life instead of hating on a tribe that's far more advanced than urs or anything ur tribal men has to offer.afonja grin
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by haykes(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Who is buhari animal or thing 4 9ja d name na cursed
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by potterdon: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
How will you know him, Ipod wawa clown? The federal university in Awka bears his name, same with the federal teaching hospital in Nnewi, the stadium in your enugu state also bears his name, no state in the old eastern region that does not have a road in its capital that bears his name. The great Zik of Africa, the son of first born Igbos.

Anambra leads, others follow.
Mtcheewww it just goes to show u know nothing about history and ur just suffering from a running mouth. Nnamdi azikiwe didn't care about the Igbos he's only joy was to happily put us in this sewage mess called Nigeria and the reason his name is immortalised is to act as a way u give the Igbos closure after the war. There by enslaving us the more. U seriously need to go back to ur history books start with #there was a country. Nnamdi azikiwe an equivalent of roachas without the mentality problem. A northern house boy grin
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by femi4love(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2017
cyrilomoh:
You're to pleased the people you're governing and not to the detriment of the imolite. They don't want to associate with that name, Mr rochoas a.k.a statue man stop creating problem for yourself and for your people.

But if possible, they would still return him as their governor tomorrow. This odd world sha! undecided
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by slawali: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Which suffer he put u trough may God forgive us.m
NextGovernor:
Lol. People non wan hear Buhari name these days especially the suffer he put us thru.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by 2016v2017: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Ohammadike:
I trust my imo brothers .

When they said spirit slapped this idiot we laughed but is obvious that his brain is gone

Very useless statue governor
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by 2016v2017: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Roachas has really gone mad.

How can Buhari have a road named after him in the land of the 5%
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by 2016v2017: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
tribalistseun:
Of all the name in the world, it's our enemies name that he used to substitute a church that was there before his grandfather. Indeed Rochas is going mad
even with the cursed name of a muslim fanatic called mumu-bubu-hari
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by kaystick86(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2017
Sharp guys
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Lomprico2: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
ezewealth:
Am I the only one that notice that bank didn't sent us season greetings. I hope all our money is intact

Na true o! cheesy
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Lomprico2: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Bluffly:
If igbos are this in nature, let them all simply go live within their geographical region, do their business there and grow their own economy and environment. But as long as they aren't, let them learn to live with others

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Lomprico2: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Cholls:
my sister is fair then if the Hausas rename Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport

Azikiwe did not bring sufferings to nigerians!!
Moreover abuja belongs to the gwaris not hausa!
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by wingmanII: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Biggcake:

But they drank dirty water from Python Dance.
At gun point you writing this nonsense will eat poo.

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by wisdomnite(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2017
Ohammadike:
I trust my imo brothers .

When they said spirit slapped this idiot we laughed but is obvious that his brain is gone

Very useless statue governor
. Well, it's unfortunate. Very soon u guys will start seen operation Python dance. Guys flee that area b4 it's too late. I am just passing by anyway.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Deemg(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2017
How I wish they dance to crocodiles tunes.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by miceroms: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Why spend and raise all these blocks of cement just to name a road?

1 Like

Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by basic23111: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Bluffly:
If igbos are this in nature, let them all simply go live within their geographical region, do their business there and grow their own economy and environment. But as long as they aren't, let them learn to live with others
u get sense. most of these frustrated ipob are poor student of history
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Don27tiky(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Foolishness of the highest order. What does that change. I have said this many times that the average hausa man is wiser and think better than others in this country. Go to other parts of the north and u will see streets name after igbos. No one has cried. Nonsense
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by ochiosa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
ezewealth:
I thought it was only me o.... but later concluded that cos my two account has #14.00 & #27.00 respectively and as such can not pay for their ams. Lol
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Biggaboi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
sorom4:
I'm so proud of Imolites
Same here. I've actually been expecting this: a group of youths mobilising themselves and changing the name under cover of darkness! Let's see what okorocha and his mumu govt will do about this! grin grin
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by smulti(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bluffly:

Good suggestion, Nigeria should just give them their Biafra and let them all go back to their country
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by able20(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=BudeYahooCom post=63673359]

Muslimumudeen but there is Yar adua drive in the same Owerri and nobody is protesting against it. [/quo
They aren't protesting because Buhari is an Hausa name no, they can name it Sani Abacha Road , Dazuki, Maina or even Shakau , but not Buhari.
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Angry Imolites Renamed Muhammadu Buhari's Road Sign Post Overnight - Pics by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wantedmiller:
OP.... those two pictures are not the same bro.

the second pikcha have an arrow while the first 1 doesn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defence HQ Press Release on The Purported Shekau Video In Circulation / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.