Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (28966 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by WebSurfer(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2017
ASAMPETE1:
She should go ahead after all, she's no longer a virgin. She may even be sleeping around.
Fool

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by yelinco1(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
I DON'T THINK SHE SHOULD DO IT HENCE SHE TURN A SEX MACHINE TO THE USELESS BOSS.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by uchennaq(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:
Every problem is an opportunity in disguise, but only if you tilt the perspective.
This is an opportunity to the lady, set the guy up, there are cheap hidden cams to buy, she can " give in" and capture the guy, you her "boyfriend" can catch them in the act and threaten to ruin the man.

Watch her get promotions and a raise in salary.
But she should find another job with his recommendation.
You have no idea how much further she can go with him in her pocket. Unless there are different circumstances.

She can also play the rape card, black mail card. E.tc

# to all the idiots posting idotic things here, op asked a question, if you can contribute meaningfully, shut the F up.

What if the Boss is smarter than you think by choosing his own location and forbid anything electronic in that location. It's not easy to set a smart person up and it can lead to a dangerous part if discovered. Even death.

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by onadana: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Gentle034:
Dem say if u can't beat d crowd u join dem, it's simple either resign or get laid, the choice is hers

I wonder..ooo. Does she need advice for that.Do the needful or leave...dash him the salary.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Tell her to resign from that job. let not her boss steal her virtue. let her quit the job for God in heaven will provide another one.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Ten06(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Is she a virgin? When she masturbate does she recieve salary for it? She can do it with him wearing condom or she can set the man up and claim damages for rape afterward
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by GoldHorse(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2017
So if we ask her to sleep with him she will go ahead?
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Alexdon200089: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Emeskhalifa:
I don't know how to say this but what difference does it make, u giving it to some bleep boys who are even jobless

At least this is a pure case of trading what you have to get what you need.

Provided he is not raping her, pls tell her to consent ooo

To get job dey hard dis day except if you have a skill at hand

How would you feel, when your sister comes back home and share such story with you?....I guess you'll tell her to consent cry

Put yourself and your sister in her shoes, she's someone else's sister abeg

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Alexdon200089: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Toochukwu2017:
Tell her to resign from that job. let not her boss steal her virtue. let her quit the job for God in heaven will provide another one.

The funny part is, once she sleeps with the man, she have already pave way for him to keep sleeping with her, cuz it will never stop

3 Likes

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Slowsteper(f): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2017
This is not a subject for debate. That she is at confused at this point shows she is considering him. Let her Jack up and take a stand. She knows what is right.
next topic please
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Alexdon200089: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2017
classicMan22:
let her sex him na.

Is that how you'll advice your sister if she's the one in her shoes...Am not saying your sis will be a target, but put yourself in the girl's shoes bro, she's someone else's sister abeg
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by pedrilo: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:
Every problem is an opportunity in disguise, but only if you tilt the perspective.
This is an opportunity to the lady, set the guy up, there are cheap hidden cams to buy, she can " give in" and capture the guy, you her "boyfriend" can catch them in the act and threaten to ruin the man.

You have no idea how much further she can go with him in her pocket. Unless there are different circumstances.

# to all the idiots posting idotic things here, op asked a question, if you can contribute meaningfully, shut the F up.
its better to resign sorry, her destiny obviously is not tied to that firm
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by viktohmarkz(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Thanks to everyone who gave out their contributions, I'll have to discuss the idea of blackmail with her first if she's okay with it.
If there was an NGO that handles this kind of matters I would have gladly reported to them but since there is none,we would have to take the bull by the horn and take whatsoever comes next.
Thanks once again
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Chinyzik(f): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Gentle034:
Dem say if u can't beat d crowd u join dem, it's simple either resign or get laid, the choice is hers
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Bigsteveg(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:

Thanks a lot,I'll get to talk to her about it first if she's okay with it then we proceed. Thanks once again
She should take it up with the he, I also support what Donsimo said. Moat companies especially multi nationals don't take this kind Of nonsense. Espcially female staff abuse

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by godofuck231: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:
I really don't know the section to send this to but I think crime should be the best.
A friend of mine asked for my help on a situation she is currently facing and she needs help,at her place of work her boss has been approaching her and she has turned him down a couple of times but he doesn't want to be cool about it.
She told me that he (her boss) said if she doesn't sleep with him she isn't going to receive her December pay all efforts to plead with him has fallen on deaf ears.
Am clueless about this and I would love to get suggestions from everyone and anyone who can help out.
Thanks.
EFCC and serve him with a court injunction,backed will the a woman rights organisations lawyer, send me small thing when you become rich
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by blessingsonflee(f): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Abeg dem dey advice person for this kain thing? The choice is hers simple. Resign or spread ya legs
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by jocca: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
resign and look for another job, do not start what you can not sustain.

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2017
uchennaq:

What if the Boss is smarter than you think by choosing his own location and forbid anything electronic in that location. It's not easy to set a smart person up and it can lead to a dangerous part if discovered. Even death.

What if the boss has already downsized and just wants to fyzk her before sending her off.
What if he wants to use her for ritual.
What if, what if,What if.

Look, everyone's path is different, choice, give in, run, fight, stand. All your choices.
There are bosses that can't be blackmailed, too powerful and then there are opportunist, from the write up the boss is one if these.
A setup can come in different ways.

Anyway op should help with a flexible plan, that can deal with a variety of changing situation.
This is how a rich man will see the situation.

Canadian sisters Jyoti and Kiran Matharoo , made millions of dollars from the most powerful billionaires in Nigeria.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Breadfruit: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:
I really don't know the section to send this to but I think crime should be the best.
A friend of mine asked for my help on a situation she is currently facing and she needs help,at her place of work her boss has been approaching her and she has turned him down a couple of times but he doesn't want to be cool about it.
She told me that he (her boss) said if she doesn't sleep with him she isn't going to receive her December pay all efforts to plead with him has fallen on deaf ears.
Am clueless about this and I would love to get suggestions from everyone and anyone who can help out.
Thanks.

What do you mean she will not be paid for December if she doesn't sleep with him? Is she being paid to work or sleep with him?
Hasn't she done her work? Why then will she not be paid?

She better know her rights and act accordingly.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Neoteny(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:

You obviously want to get her killed
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by coputa(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
infogenius:
It is a common thing in this country of ours.
This is not a difficult problem to tackle.

Let her tell her mum and her religious leader to plead on her behalf with the boss.
Once he realizes that respected people that mean well to the have heard of the issue, he will soften up.
And get her ass kicked off.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Howmon: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
No organization can keep me in the pocket, my skillset is readily on demand, i don’t cower to cheap blackmail. Tell her to resign, skill up and get another job. Its only a matter of time before that monster drag her to bed.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Abagworo:

You know nothing about life. Many of those that have attempted blackmail are assassinated quietly or framed up with robbery by their more powerful boss. Her best option is either befriend her boss without sexx or resign if she isn't capable. I know of one that arranged a beautiful runs girl for her boss and they became real friends afterwards.

Too many American movies not good for you.
Think before you talk
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by tballeyy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tell her not to leave because the dick she's runing for in there, guy go blow hamfree of charge after been jobless
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by MightySparrow: 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:
Thanks.

On mat, mattress, or bare floor. No be sleeping and waking?
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by bejeria101(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
You still want advice? Wait while your transaction is processing!
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by nextstep(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
donsimo:

I agree this has got to be the best solution... since the boss wants to trap himself, well, build the trap. I was going to say report him to some authorities, but she should start recording voice on her phone anytime he starts to proposition her again so she can have solid evidence.

1 Like

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by nextstep(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Breadfruit:

What do you mean she will not be paid for December if she doesn't sleep with him? Is she being paid to work or sleep with him?
Hasn't she done her work? Why then will she not be paid?

She better know her rights and act accordingly.

Why are you talking like this is not Naija? If you work for private companies, payment is at their discretion. Who will you complain to? Police? So you will pay them one month salary before they even begin to investigate? One young friend of mine eventually took her brothers to fight her boss over six-months back pay. The guy had been owing her (and other employees) even when they were dutifully coming to work. This happens a lot, sadly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here / Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos / Wema Bank Salary: How Much Does Wema Bank Pays Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.