Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (28971 Views)

Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by adedehinbo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:

Thanks a lot,I'll get to talk to her about it first if she's okay with it then we proceed. Thanks once again
but make sure u always think of the second option Incase it fails,the boss might end up fu*king her if things went wrong
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by frank043(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:
I really don't know the section to send this to but I think crime should be the best.
A friend of mine asked for my help on a situation she is currently facing and she needs help,at her place of work her boss has been approaching her and she has turned him down a couple of times but he doesn't want to be cool about it.
She told me that he (her boss) said if she doesn't sleep with him she isn't going to receive her December pay all efforts to plead with him has fallen on deaf ears.
Am clueless about this and I would love to get suggestions from everyone and anyone who can help out.
Thanks.

I feel your girlfriend might have already slept with her boss, but this time around he wants it one more time before either sacking or dumping her for another. The good thing is that she has already made up her mind not to continue sleeping with him.

Threatening to withhold a her pay just cos she refused to sleep with him after working for it is madness! Anyway, it seems more like a romantic lobby joke to me. Threat ko.
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by fredopareto(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
viktohmarkz:

Thanks a lot,I'll get to talk to her about it first if she's okay with it then we proceed. Thanks once again
re u normal..so u wan to play game shey...kwontinue
Re: Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. by ajisolasheu: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Gibe that ponmo of yours to your boss to chop jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Criticizing Us; Female Police Officer Celebrates Her Colleagues. Photos / Psychology Graduates Lets Meet Here / Wema Bank Salary: How Much Does Wema Bank Pays Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.