Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ossai Bags An Award As Social Media Icon Of Hope As NASMPON Holds 2017 Edition. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai Bags An Award As Social Media Icon Of Hope As NASMPON Holds 2017 Edition. (315 Views)

Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' / Here Is The Moment Atiku Used An Award As Microphone. See Reactions / Governor Dickson Holds 2017 End Of Year Thanksgiving At Toru-Orua, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ossai Bags An Award As Social Media Icon Of Hope As NASMPON Holds 2017 Edition. by ossaioviesucces(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Ossai Bags An Award As Social Media Icon Of Hope As NASMPON Holds 2017 Edition.

Delta State Governor Aide on special duties (Media) Mr Ossai Ovie Success has bagged an Award As Social media Icon Of Hope in Youthful Presentation.

The Award according to The National Coordinator Comr Sunny Basikoro is in recognition of the Governor
Aide Ossai immeasurable contributions to the Social Media Community, Social Political and Human Development and most especially for being an inspiration to the youths in Delta State and Nigeria

While receiving the Award, Ossai commended the association for recognising him .

"Today I am short of words in describing my appreciations to God Almighty and to everyone who has been supportive, I thank you all.
To the Youths , You can only be truly accomplished at something you love doing, By not making money your goal instead pursue the things you love doing and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you.

All the other tangible rewards will come as a result. I could remember years back, my mum always told me "Son, WoHard, be Focus and Always Trust in God"

If only we can work hard, be focus and trust in God Then the Future will be Brighter by the Grace of God" he said while calling on Youths to make good use of the social media world in affecting humanity.

The Governor Aide Ossai Ovie Success was appointed by the Delta State Governor as Political Aide on Special Duties (Media) at the age of 23.

Re: Ossai Bags An Award As Social Media Icon Of Hope As NASMPON Holds 2017 Edition. by RadicalTrump: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Never seen a more ineffective media aid...

Okowas Activities are so under reported here.

Okowa is offending the Isoko ethnic nationality in project's allocation

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Artificial Fuel Scarcity Is A Culture In Nigeria Since 1978 / Ekiti Youths Are Future Of Tomorrow Says Otunba Segun Adewale. / El-zakzaky Is Not Dead – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.