Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is Fani Kayode Referring To Buhari And His Son With This Tweet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fani Kayode Referring To Buhari And His Son With This Tweet? (601 Views)

Senator Ben Bruce Murray Counters Lai Mohammed's Statement With This Tweet / Is Fani Kayode Retracing His Footsteps Back To APC? / Fani-kayode: Referring To Osinbajo As ‘coordinator’ Is Insulting And Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fani Kayode Referring To Buhari And His Son With This Tweet? by Moblord(m): 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Last night, Femi Fani Kayode tweeted "God told Pharaoh to "let my people go".
Pharaoh asked who He was?
God told him "I am the I Am, that I Am" and sent signs of His awesome power.
It cost Pharaoah both his own life and that of his son.
Signs have been sent. Next comes the axe.
Let God's people go!" This post came after President Buhari's son had an accident. The question now is could he be referring to PMB nd his son?

Re: Is Fani Kayode Referring To Buhari And His Son With This Tweet? by Settingz321(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Whoever still think fani kayode has a functioning brain should see doctor immediately

How on earth would someone be happy about someone else misfortune?
Re: Is Fani Kayode Referring To Buhari And His Son With This Tweet? by RadicalTrump: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Settingz321:
Whoever still think fani kayode has a functioning brain should see doctor immediately

How on earth would someone be happy about someone else misfortune?
U devils talk abt sympathy only wen its Buhari Nd hs son abi
Re: Is Fani Kayode Referring To Buhari And His Son With This Tweet? by duduade: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2017
No he is refering to his bleached wife and his little son...

No respect

(1) (Reply)

See Why Catholic Priest Embarrassed Gov. Ortom In Benue / PHOTOS: Ambode's Wife, Bolanle With First Babies Of 2018 In Lagos / Amechi Warns Buhari Not To Seek For Re-election In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.