Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,441 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You (2283 Views)

My Humiliating Experience With A Long Time Friend Who's Doing Better Than I Am / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You by iamJ(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
BearHugss:

Coming from a 18 billion naira fraudster
so brave and u hid behind alternate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

una go soon point who i defrauded oooo
Re: Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You by iamJ(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
QueenBeeHive:

Thank you. Here's it
and like that ur name is revealed, see why begging is not good
Re: Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You by Distevo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Credit alert #30M£
Re: Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You by omowumeee(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2017
iamJ:

its not everygirl that is poor, make una develop una life biko
Rich girls love alert more tongue
Re: Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You by barallanee(f): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2017
God bless you
Re: Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You by iamJ(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
omowumeee:
Rich girls love alert more tongue
went thru most of your comments, you are a reasonable person, i wouldnt insult you smiley

the alert they love is biz returns to their acct abi?
Re: Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You by pee17(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Send me money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comic And Memes To Spice Up Your Day With / What Do You See? (photo Inside) / Lady Shares Completely Nude Photos Of Herself Complete With Pubic Hair (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.