Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

10 Things About Men Women Find Unattractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things About Men Women Find Unattractive (646 Views)

Guys, What Female Body Type Do You Find Unattractive? / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things About Men Women Find Unattractive by gbenyi: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Every guy who has not had the best of luck in relationships should get a female best friend, with no strings attached. You could learn a lot more from her. There is this saying that “the world is a man’s world” but in aspects of relationships, women have a bigger part to play. I just tried finding out from my female best friends the things men do that women find unattractive.

1. TAKING SO MUCH TIME TO GET READY

Its hard to tell why women take so much time to get ready but when a man takes longer than a woman, then you both are going to completely miss the function. A man who is so detailed about his looks is no different from a woman. “I felt so much like a was dating fellow woman, like I was a le5b1an” says Jessica W.

2. BEING A BRAGGART

She has probably turned a richer, more handsome and better groomed guy down so what are you bragging about? Hell knows you are not the richest guy on the planet. Even the richer dudes keep a low profile so quit being a braggart.

3. COCKINESS

“You could be the smartest, wealthiest, best-looking man, but if you can’t stop talking about yourself, it’s not going to happen.” – Christina W. This is the greatest turn-off for all women. You don’t own her so stop acting like you do.
Re: 10 Things About Men Women Find Unattractive by Dottore: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
To click you "read more" to get to your blog? Mbao
Re: 10 Things About Men Women Find Unattractive by stinkmeaner: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
This one never wake up sef.the only valid condition is a tear rubber kitten. Other things can be developed. Burrr a slacked kitten can never be unslacked!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which One Be This? / I Walked Out Of My Marriage Because He Is A Gay, Daddy Freeze Ex Wife / The Inscription On This Elderly Man's Shirt Though...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.