Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story (16653 Views)

My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Homeboiy: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
I was home chilling
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Stevengerd(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
The Fried rice wey i chop on xmas day, still deh vex me
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Dammylois(f): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Say no to premarital sex,use protection if you must have sex to avoid future stories. Know your HIV status and that of your partner if you are in a serious relationship,STDs are real,use of cd does not give you a hundred percent protection

2 Likes

Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by longjohnsilver: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hmmm...the baby can still be yours, she no finish her sentence now...
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by ptaller(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
fatymore:
While you were celebrating Jesus. I was celebrating my mum cos that was her birthday..

How are you Fatymore? Please send
regards to your lovely mum, she's my bday mate. Tell her Biodun says hi & also wish us more biday in good health & wealth. I also wish her properous new year.

1 Like

Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Doppelganger001: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by fatymore(f): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
ptaller:

How are you Fatymore? Please send
regards to your lovely mum, she's my bday mate. Tell her Biodun says hi & also wish us more biday in good health & wealth. I also wish her properous new year.
happy birthday in arrears biodun..
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
I ate my Christmas rice late... around 8pm. busy day ever
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by 8stargeneral: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
swiz123:
So no one spent their Christmas in a police cell
is dat ur wish cool
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nice story but her name was Fola how did she become Tope

1 Like

Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by sharpwriter(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
swiz123:
So no one spent their Christmas in a police cell

Lol... God no go gree that one
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Quanty(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
let's talk about something else..... Christmas has already gone
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
I'm sure by new year, I'd buy a litre of petrol at 50 naira
for wic country
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
nothing much just at hme
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Apina(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yuneehk:
Hilarious! I had a very boring and painful Christmas celebration. Of all the days to get a neck dislocation, it had to be on that day I was supposed to be having fun and enjoying myself. Anyone who's had a neck dislocation would know how painful it was.That is how I ended up staying indoors, bedridden, and nursing my neck pain cry
Are you sure your neck got dislocated? Or it was a case of having a stiff neck?

1 Like

Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Yuneehk(f): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Apina:

Are you sure your neck got dislocated? Or it was a case of having a stiff neck?
Stiff neck? I couldn't turn it left or right. Stiff should have been the word and not dislocated then. Thank you
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Juliearth(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
deturla:
After I arrived home from my Oshodi to Akure Journey at 11pm that night of the 24th of Christmas, I settled down to devour pounded yam, ignoring my recurring nature of having to deal with stomach upset whenever I eat late. The Efo riro was too appetizing to ignore and I gobbled down the meal on a bottle of Pepsi.

Against all warning and admonition from my Mum that I relax before heading to bed, I ignored her and headed to bed all the same.

I found myself waking up to a crazy dream of me being pregnant and delivering a baby in the hospital.

What the heck!? I asked myself.

Still wondering why I could have that unrealistic dream, I felt a painful nudge in my tummy, stomach rumbled, tummy was hard and bit me from all sides. I drank and drank water to no avail!

Or I was truly pregnant? In the middle of the pain, I laughed it off. Definitely this was indigestion.

I decided to head over the to hospital down my area for treatment because I really began to feel uncomfortable and I needed to get the undigested pounded yam and efo out of my tummy as soon as I could.

No sooner had I entered into the hospital than I stumbled into Fola, and a one year old baby she was carrying.

Fola was a young undergraduate I met March 2015 in Idanre and we had a fling for some months before distance separated us.

Apparently the baby was a little bit under the weather! Fola told me she had been sick for sometimes and decided to rush her to the hospital because her sickness had to do with blood.

I did not get that part well, because I was in a state of discomfort and listening to Fola’s rants were the last thing on my mind.

She then said she had wanted to reach out to me for a long time because there was something important to talk to me about. It was about her and the sex we had almost two years ago!

Gbam! My eyes pooked, my tummy rumbled, my heart palpitated! I just hope it was not what I was thinking. I stared at her, stared at the baby yet again and I was shocked to notice that….the baby just looked exactly like ME.

I shifted uncontrollably and in the blink of an eye, thoughts started filtering through my mind. ‘Is the baby mine’? What does Fola want to say? What is happening? What happened that night coursed through me mind.

Eh Lord, we freaking had unprotected s*x, but I was not sure whether I poured my juice into her pot! I was not sure at all….Jeez! What if the baby was mine? Was that why they were here?

I thought of how I would tell my mum how I went to the hospital and met Fola and her baby, and how the baby looked just like me and how the baby was mine!

Fola broke into my thoughts…..as she continued:

‘You see Detola, after that night of the sex and we lost touch I felt so unusual and not myself after you left. It was later I realized that…I….was….’

I did not even listen to her anymore, and it was not until a husky male voice jolted me out of my misery and said:

‘Darling, the doctor is prepped and all set for Tola, he has taken my blood and we are ready for the transfusion. Let’s take her in!’

..that I came back to my senses and beat myself on why I even thought the baby was mine! Immediately I felt the deep rumble of a slimmy wet poo down my boxers before I realized that what made me come to the hospital now rushed out in heavy torrents.

I could not even say Hi to Tope’s boyfriend, husband or whoever he was before I made a dash to the hospital convenience to count my luck and download the poo at same time.

Christmas started and ended on a crazy and weird note for me. How was did your Christmas go? ANYTHING WEIRD HAPPEN TO YOU THIS CHRISTMAS?

http://deedeesblog.com/weird-christmas-story/

Lessons worthy of note:
1. Eating late is wrong,but if you must, you should chew on a tiny piece of ginger 15 minutes before action time. That would aide digestion and almost zero the chances of indigestion. You may have to visit the comfort station first thing in the morning(or earlier)
2. Pounded yam and efo riro is not a good choice for supper,but you may have gotten away with it(without trying my first option) if you had left out the pepsi. Carbonated drinks should not be consumed at night cls they trigger acid reflux(indigestion)
3. When next you are confronted with indigestion,gulp down bitterleaf juice or just pluck out 2 to 3 fresh leaves, wash and chew.
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by Iphran6: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2017
For me,it was the best Christmas yet...all family around,had a cultural carnival in the village and it was fun!fun!fun!
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by GoldenJulius(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2017
Cashless Christmas, respect myself and stayed indoor. Will remain indoor till school resumes. Tired of everything.
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by deturla: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
GoldenJulius:
Cashless Christmas, respect myself and stayed indoor. Will remain indoor till school resumes. Tired of everything.

LOL! grin grin
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by GoldenJulius(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
deturla:

LOL! grin grin
i no go kill myself faa
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by femishow2005(m): 3:30am On Dec 30, 2017
I wouldn't say my Xmas was fun or awful. Is it from having running stomach for the vegetables i ate the previous night or the Fried Rice that looks like white rice my neighbor gave me that I've to use stew to devour. I ended up drunk with Vodka at family house. cry cry . I woke up feeling feverish. I've been treating Malaria since then. cry
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by deturla: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2017
femishow2005:
I wouldn't say my Xmas was fun or awful. Is it from having running stomach for the vegetables i ate the previous night or the Fried Rice that looks like white rice my neighbor gave me that I've to use stew to devour. I ended up drunk with Vodka at family house. cry cry . I woke up feeling feverish. I've been treating Malaria since then. cry

Awwn...sorry bro.

Are you better now?
Re: My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story by femishow2005(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
deturla:

Awwn...sorry bro.

Are you better now?

Yeah i am. New year Hustling n bustling commence.

Many thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband, I Regret It Can I Tell Him? / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.