Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky (495 Views)

Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky by BolajiBanwo: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Controversial male barbie and cross-dresser, Bobrisky today took to snapchat to lecture ladies on what they should do in 2018.

According to Bob, Ladies should 'Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018'

See screenshots of his post

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2017/12/snatch-him-bleep-him-well-and-clean-mouth-that-is-game-in-2018-bobrisky.html

Re: Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky by HeyCorleone(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol..

Nigerians are funny people.

They would be the one to pay this guy attention, and still complain. If you check his followers on IG, dem many. People would follow him just to monitor his every post to shame him.

We are the ones who made this dude popular. If from the moment he started crossdressing, we didn't give 2 rats, nigga would have probably stopped or be more lowkey, but nooooo, trust Nigerians to blow things out of proportion.
Now they are complaining he's a menace. That he's homosexual.

Can't you see that we are funny?

1 Like

Re: Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky by VERQUEST111: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
okay

Re: Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky by wolextayo: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
You carry madness enter 2018.
Re: Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
is it the bob they threw out from fence advicing ladies or which one?
Re: Snatch Him, Bleep Him Well And Clean Mouth. That Is Game In 2018 - Bobrisky by taiyesoul(f): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na Bobrisky wan fucck person husband tire abi na person husband go fucck Bobrisky tire?.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Hosted CAF Awards But For Sabotage - Juliet Ibrahim / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time [photo/video] / Actor Ositha Iheme Opens Up A New Hotel In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.