Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (94631 Views)

CBN Awards Car Park Extension Contract For N30bn To Buhari’s Friend,isa Funtua! / Political Thugs Storm Hotel In Asaba, Beat APC Members To Coma. Photos / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by cold(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
PearlStreet:

Assumption is the root of all ignorance. If you're not sure if something, you shut up your dirty mouth.

According to several sources at the scene, Yusuf was wearing an helmet and full safety kit.
Bullshìt!
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

As if it is from a genuine heart
as genuine as 30k...cursed BMC.ur visit from karma is just around the corner..
Better the poor whose walk is blameless than a fool whose lips are perverse. ....
BMCs mocking God by supporting evil,bearing false witness,supporting policies that are destroying us and oppressing the poor since 2015..ur karma will be such that ur 30k cannot help you..incase u didn't get the memo..Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Yusuf dead will not see new year
Coward!
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Omo I wish him dead
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
And why should this news concern us? Countless Nigerians are being maimed daily in okada accident as a result of bad roads and no one is lamenting. But a daddy's pet goes for a leisure ride, had an accident and instead of dusting himself up and treating those mild bruises with iodine, all news outlet are disturbing our ears with Yusuf's accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

I wish him dead
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by cold(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Oga's son is dying you're here frothing at the mouth, spewing fuckery! Better go get all the marabouts you can find to start praying rather than bellowing empty threats nobody takes seriously.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Danybest: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rip to one of nairaland member Abdurazak Abdulazeez Ola[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

If Yesuf will die, he will and nothing will happen to anyone. He didn't come with anyone, he won't return with one. If you want to wish you him well, do so and carry your hypocrisy far from here. Zombie!

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
smulti:
accept my condolence
You well so?
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by ubany(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Rich men's children with rough play eh!
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wetin consign me cool
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wish both of them quick and sound recovery.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Write2018: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
When you over eat, you had like to try new things.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by frankpro27(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wish dem both quick recovery. Bt if any shud die, it makes no difference from ppl dying daily from disease hunger Nd starvation caused by our leaders, to to talk about ppl dying from accidents caused by bad roads.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
"They lay unconscious there for a while before permission was sought to take them to the hospital"

Why was permission needed before taking them to hospital.Sounds confusing
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by frankpro27(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:
When you over eat, you had like to try new things.

Asin eh, ppl ar complaining of fuel scarcity Nd hunger. Some dudes ve time to be speeding wit security cover. Nonsense
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know Igbos are criminals in nature?

Just like head slammers are Isis in nature

Slamming slammer
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by frankpro27(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Omo I wish him dead

Lol. Savage. Me am confused now. Dnt knw wat to wish again
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by surgical: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
ibrahimsalam:
may Allah have mercy on your soul,even president buhari will not lay such curse I wonder why you are fighting for Allah.
He has to be overzealous, he is looking for salary Increment its difficult to survive on the miserable peanuts the BMCs receives.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
bro let God judge them
most of them have breast milk still smelling in their mouth so they can't understand what it means to loss a child.
They won't have a rest again
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

Some of you have onions for brains.

If there was such a thing as BMC why would they receive 30k monthly when Npower recipients receive the same 30k?

Honestly, some of you are truly dull.

There is no BMC undecided
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg carry your religion clear
I always know of fake Igbos jews
I don't know we also have fake Igbos Arabian
bro take it easy leave the pigs
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Including all those that wish ipob members dead. No 2018 for them as well. The life of one Nigerian is not any better than that of others. Is it simply because bubu is now the president that his son's life is now worth more than that of others? You are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by toprealman: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
You have an evil mind...I have been observing you lately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
zicoraads:

And you? Who told you you would?

Don't play God, sarrki.
my dear bro thanks for blasting that sarrki ,he is something else

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by oodua1stson: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
wishing another person dead because they wished someone dead does not make you different from the people you curse.

You really need to get a life. I think you're too old to be this stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
mightyhaze:
so how come nobody is talking about this dude

Privacy I suppose bt now hes been revealed. We shud wish dem quick recovery
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by nex(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
The speed with which the Presidency Media Team rushed to the Internet to publish the story of Yusuf Buhari's "accident" made me suspect something. THEY WANTED TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE!

The truth is that this is a case of manslaughter or reckless public endangerment at the least. If Yusuf was racing and collided into Bashir, and Bashir does not survive, the President's son should be charged with manslaughter. Although with the way this story is being spun, clearly the security agents are also tampering with evidence and the scene of the crash. Next step would be to threaten witnesses.

Let's continue to follow this case keenly.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Desyner: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Same of every . . .
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Desyner: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Same of every . . . ?
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Promiseisaac(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
if na another person do that kind race na so sars or nigeria police go begin dey beat the person even if the person dey die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.