Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (94638 Views)

CBN Awards Car Park Extension Contract For N30bn To Buhari’s Friend,isa Funtua! / Political Thugs Storm Hotel In Asaba, Beat APC Members To Coma. Photos / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Jaykolo10:

Epistle of fire leleyi... bros calm down abeg grin

Lmao grin
Its time someone told that fool the truth and put him where he belongs... Its just becoming too much of him. angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Yusuf dead will not see new year

It's like tetanus has entered your brain
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

By praying ?

All enemies of pmb will perish

They will not know joy

Guy, you are such an E-diots, it's like you have PhD in Stupidity or something..
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by john650(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2017
While I wish these two full recovery, doesn't it look like they had too much time on their hands riding bikes at high speed around town. Who does that?

The average Nigerian is struggling to put food on the table while these two were out drag racing. I hope others will learn from there mistakes on what sometimes happen when you are too privileged.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
As if u hold ur life? How are u sure u will see 1st Jan?
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Mechejy: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone who rejoiced when ipob and biafrans and southern kaduna Christians were killed will not see 30th dec 2017.useless muslim like you
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Mechejy: 11:29am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg carry your religion clear

I always know of fake Igbos jews

I don't know we also have fake Igbos Arabian
b7t your wish can never work since you belong to wicked religion that kills at will and serve allahu instead of real God who created heavens ane dry land
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by lilcozy001: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Junaid Mohammed gives shocking reason why Buhari have not done anything

unaid Mohammed, a Second Republic lawmaker, has maintained that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari has not done much due to the activities of “cabal” in his government.

The fierce critic of the All Progressives Congress led government, said powerful persons have taken over the running of the country from Buhari.

Speaking with The Sun, Mohammed admonished Buhari to sit up and provide quality leadership to Nigerians in 2018.

Read more: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/junaid-mohammed-gives-shocking-reason-buhari-not-done-anything/

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Mechejy: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know Igbos are criminals in nature?

what of your uncle jubril from sudan in form or buhari, herdsmen and bokoharam
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Who are you, and who gave you the power to make such declaration. If i be a servant of God then you have just 63 days left Sarrki. Utilize your time for whatever purpose that pleases your heart. Sarrki your cup is full. Goodluck
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by AmTruth: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Inasmuch as one should not wish anybody dead. Why should some people be angry with Sarrki comment. I think it should not concern you if you are not wishing anybody dead but it is your right to have headache and be insane about his comment if you are wishing someone death. Quick recovery Yusuf and Friend and to all the sick in various hospital. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by DTaj: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Daft media people. How could you describe his friend who was also injured in the bike crash as "forgotten friend" when he's being treated in the SAME hospital, in the SAME ICU (intensive care unit) as Yusuf Buhari?

Just to paint the President in bad light for stupid reasons...
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nuezha(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
summerky:
Is alright and I've not seen anyone praying and wishing him speedy recovery like Yusuf.... Sentiments in everything

Don't you know the name of the slain chauffeur who drove Murtala Muhammad on the day of his assassination.
While MM's name was immortalised, the other man was FULLY forgotten.

LIFE IS UNFAIR!
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bashir,, you will not be forgotten or abandon, because His grace on you is sufficient and you will be healed and also yesuf.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by ezelous: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Buffon...olodo

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Who are you, and who gave you the power to make such declaration. If i be a servant of God then you have just 63 days left Sarrki. Utilize your time for whatever purpose that pleases your heart. Sarrki your cup is full. Goodluck

Know one have ever said that yo me and last for 21days

Without been affected with calamity

Please remember this day
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by sarrki(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rejoice5000:
As if u hold ur life? How are u sure u will see 1st Jan?

How are you also sure to see tomorrow ?
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:
Are u sure u will see new year?

Only God can decide.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

Any blind supporter of buhari is an enemy of Nigeria. And every enemy of Nigeria will perish. Everything they lay their hands upon in this new year will perish. Every good thing they take into the new year will become source of sorrow and bitterness to them and their entire family members.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
sarrki:

By praying ?

All enemies of pmb will perish

They will not know joy

In this new year, may sorrow and gnashing of teeth visit the home of everyone that refuses to criticise buhari for failing in delivering his electoral promises. May their homes become a source of bitterness. May all the sweetness in their lives fail and may this new year be a year of endless destruction in everything they lay their hands on.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by fuckpro: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
stuffs4me:

Can you imagine? A security vehicle was trailing and giving cover to the president’s rich spoilt irresponsible brat to be disobeying traffic laws on Nigerian roads.

Bad and irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

I don't see why the President's son will be racing with his friends on government roads thereby putting the lives of other Nigerians at risk. Since when did public roads in the Federal Capital become race tracks for Buhari's irresponsible spoilt brat and his friends. The spoilt rich brat violated traffic laws and no one is even talking about that. Is Buhari's son above the law in Nigeria.

Yusuf Buhari is an irresponsible spoilt brat without a responsible upbringing.
...this is a kingdom and the four year king can do anything he wants family included
...he owes no subject any explanation for action taken
...so you bashing his son can be viewed as high treason be warned
...don't take all this democratic candy pandered to the naive to heart
...Nigeria is a kingdom and will always be a kingdom
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
The dead has been appointed. Sarrki Your death has been appointed, if i am lying may i die.
sarrki:

Know one have ever said that yo me and last for 21days

Without been affected with calamity

Please remember this day
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by sarrki(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
The dead has been appointed. Sarrki Your death has been appointed, if i am lying may i die.

Definitely. Every living soul shall taste death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.