Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? (1763 Views)

If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? / Guys, What Crime Can I Commit To Spend 6 Months In America Jail? / Which Crime Would You Commit?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by emmyluizzz: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
You woke up early in the morning, turn on the radio and the next thing you hear is 24hrs crime free!
OMG! what comes to your mind?
My bank address comes to my mind!!
What about you, What crime will you commit?
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by acenazt: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
As in serious Robbery. Central Bank naim i dey go. First i deg go National Armoury for Kafanchan kaduna. Get me one sweet leapard Tank fully load with extra RPG Launchers in case. Then i go stroll go CBN kaduna branch blow open d doors. Scatter d safe along side my family memebers with enuff Ghana must gos. Pack the money greedily to my hearts desire and more. Then i go stroll go house. If time still remain i dey go every first bank also. Cos na idiot first bank be

3 Likes

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Off to aso rock and senate building...deduce the rest
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by emmyluizzz: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
As in serious Robbery. Central Bank naim i dey go. First i deg go National Armoury for Kafanchan kaduna. Get me one sweet leapard Tank fully load with extra RPG Launchers in case. Then i go stroll go CBN kaduna branch blow open d doors. Scatter d safe along side my family memebers with enuff Ghana must gos. Pack the money greedily to my hearts desire and more. Then i go stroll go house. If time still remain i dey go every first bank also. Cos na idiot first bank be
Jesus Christ!!!!

are u a potential criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
Guy you be robber....as in confirmento armed roboskibo robber...You don rob bank before I swear

3 Likes

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by coolestofall(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
My man!!! Any other crime is a waste of energy n time.

2 Likes

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by joseo: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
the nearest bank on my mind
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by HeyCorleone(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Serious Grand Theft.

Then I'd murder a few people... Finally I'd commit the crime of my dream - Arson.

3 Likes

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by acenazt: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
cummando:

Guy you be robber....as in confirmento armed roboskibo robber...You don rob bank before I swear
ahhahahhaha i been want tell una about the ine wey i for rob bullion van but e no go pay enuff so i go hit jackpot. Me na CBN Hq i for like go but naija no get Apache wey i for use carry Leopard tank go Abj b4 24 hours finish from kd
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
every banks will be overcrowded.
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by acenazt: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
emmyluizzz:

Jesus Christ!!!!

are u a potential criminal
men them say an idle mind is the devil's work shop.

1 Like

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by squarelead(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
What if it's legal and it is still a sin to God. Do you avoid sin because it's not legal or cause you want to please the creator.?.
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by DaudaAbu(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
R.a....

Na ran i wan spell oohhh
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'd rape hannahhitler for at least 10 hours. I wish she ain't what she is to be candid.

1 Like

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by ekensi01: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fly out of this country without papers
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by iBlaze(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
i will carry out a coup to evict buhari frm aso rock. i may not even take d power sef bt give anoda person bt 1st buhari must go
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by emmyluizzz: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
men them say an idle mind is the devil's work shop.
so the devil is using u as shop abi

2 Likes

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by ebig21(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
I kill every SARS member I set my eyes on
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by QuietHammer(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
Then I would rob you of your robbery loot. Why? Just because I can grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by emmyluizzz: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
ebig21:
I kill every SARS member I set my eyes on
u get strength
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
people will be queueing at banks to rob so I'll simply travel out of d country, straight to Nicki minaj and rape her seriouslygrin

1 Like

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
paybak:
I'd rape hannahhitler for at least 10 hours. I wish she ain't what she is to be candid.
blood of Zechariah!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
blood of Zechariah!!!!!
if only you can just become bi for my sake.. I'm so into you ehn, all thanks to your diary.
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
squarelead:
What if it's legal and it is still a sin to God. Do you avoid sin because it's not legal or cause you want to please the creator.?.
Does the creator please you?
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by prodiG(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gather all the known BMC members on nairaland in a room and release cyanide in the room angry
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
paybak:
if only you can just become bi for my sake.. I'm so into you ehn, all thanks to your diary.
you like me, but you want to rape me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
HannahHitler:
lol.. Maybe that would help my course.
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by emmyluizzz: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
prodiG:
Gather all the known BMC members on nairaland in a room and release cyanide in the room angry
hahaha
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by ikp120(m): 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
emmyluizzz:
You woke up early in the morning, turn on the radio and the next thing you hear is 24hrs crime free!
OMG! what comes to your mind?
My bank address comes to my mind!!
What about you, What crime will you commit?
Just kill you for creating stupid posts, then go back to sleep until crime becomes illegal again angry angry
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by squarelead(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kingfanak:
Does the creator please you?
Definitely
Re: If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs, What Crime Would You Commit? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
HannahHitler:

KIKIKIKIKIKI . . . . . . . very funny honestly!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend / Chacha Eke Talks About Cheap Girls! / Nairalanders, There's Something I Want To Ask You Guys......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.