Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP (36981 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by guru90: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2017
I can't stop laughing....

your fada started that evil act..... so, u gat mouth to talk because u the receive free money abi......

Part 1 Don happened to u, u never understand that evil behind it...Note: it is your fada that is remoting you to die young via sacrifice....

Hmm mm mm

part 2 loading...................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by sagasco: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2017
shocked[color=#000099][/color]How can dis one b blaming Pdp dis one weak me

1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by bobnatlo(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2017
zicoraads:
I keep telling people that at the end of it all, Buhari would most likely continue beyond 2019. Some would cuss, some would face reality after we've spoken.

A typical Northerner doesn't care about some of the things we always complain about this Government. To him, it doesn't matter if he sleeps on the floor, it's still Buhari for him. He doesn't even know that Buhari came with a lot of promises that are increasingly looking to be unfulfilled.

Just yesterday, this respected Doctor 'friend' of mine, Doctor Alkali, a lecturer and a staunch critic of President Buhari declared that he will still be voting for him come 2019. The post had close to a thousand comments, and I'm not sure up to to ten commenters said a different thing. Most of them are strong critics of Buhari. But when the chips are down, they'll still go for one of their own.

And the South East region would stay at home like they always do.

Tinubu would never abandon his party for another. Even if it means remaining with Buhari for another four years, so as to await his region's turn.

I am not happy with this Government. I would certainly not be voting for them in 2019. Except thins change quickly. But truth be told, Buhari would still win a second term, if he decides to re-contest.

U said it all friend!
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by selfmadeboss: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
joshuakdboy:

Hmmn
Idiot stop quoting me stupidly. Do you think I will come here correcting typos as if I am writing TOEFL exam. Thunder fire you there this morning
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by bs81(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
This is the height of illiteracy and ignorance. This man is not only myopic, he has lost touch with reality. He is only seeking recognition in a foolish way.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by debolayinka(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2017
These northern guys will never stop making a mess of themselves.
I hope Buhari's slaves on Nairaland are not on terminal leave? They should come and support this wailer.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by antyokya: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Did PDP fuel the bike Did PDP also contribute to Yusuf Buhari reckless driving

When you think you've seen it all the northern Illiterate will surprise you...SMH

Why is this dude trying so hard to turn this into mockery? This guy should be arrested. He is mocking the first family.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by joenor(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
It has happen, PDP go hear word for this one when dey ground.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by sagasco: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Sodiq3:
He said PDP is responsible for what is currently happening to the first family. Lol
dis one weak me

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by israelmao(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2017
zicoraads:
I keep telling people that at the end of it all, Buhari would most likely continue beyond 2019. Some would cuss, some would face reality after we've spoken.

A typical Northerner doesn't care about some of the things we always complain about this Government. To him, it doesn't matter if he sleeps on the floor, it's still Buhari for him. He doesn't even know that Buhari came with a lot of promises that are increasingly looking to be unfulfilled.

Just yesterday, this respected Doctor 'friend' of mine, Doctor Alkali, a lecturer and a staunch critic of President Buhari declared that he will still be voting for him come 2019. The post had close to a thousand comments, and I'm not sure up to to ten commenters said a different thing. Most of them are strong critics of Buhari. But when the chips are down, they'll still go for one of their own.

And the South East region would stay at home like they always do.

Tinubu would never abandon his party for another. Even if it means remaining with Buhari for another four years, so as to await his region's turn.

I am not happy with this Government. I would certainly not be voting for them in 2019. Except thins change quickly. But truth be told, Buhari would still win a second term, if he decides to re-contest.

Your analysis on Hausa/Fulani's attitude toward one another most especially their obsession with Buhari,their second God are on piont but I believe a lot of tacts to upstage this man are on.Many events more than what we are witnessing now will unfold before then.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Dollabiz: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by samsono30: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2017
We are not surprise, when their elders and generations to come will always be senseless illiterate fools.
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Pascal181: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2017
They have every reason to blame PDP of course,d road he was riding d power bike on was constructed under PDP government. Brainless aboki man fa...
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by nkemjacob2(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2017
APC why!
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by verifielive: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2017
I can't stop laughing l... Is it the PDP that told yusuf to carry the power bike?. Is it the PDP that told yusuf to overtake his friend....is it the PDP that fueled yusufs power bike.. ##get sense
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by benzion72(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2017
APC is the definition of Irresponsible government, everything that is wrong with them is PDP and GEJ
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

Idiot stop quoting me stupidly. Do you think I will come here correcting typos as if I am writing TOEFL exam. Thunder fire you there this morning

Haha, typical northerner

Very arrogant set of humans, you are still the reason Nigeria is backward.

pls show another of your character

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Anambralife(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
I TELL U MOST SOLEMLY
Amberon11:
Fear North

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by selfmadeboss: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2017
joshuakdboy:

Haha, typical northerner

Very arrogant set of humans, you are still the reason Nigeria is backward.

pls show another of your character
You bloody peasant. Bleep u and Bleep any fucking northerner reading this now
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2017
selfmadeboss:

You bloody peasant. Bleep u and Bleep any fucking northerner reading this now

you bloody noble man. Fork u too
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by selfmadeboss: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
joshuakdboy:

you bloody noble man. Fork u too
Peasant now that you know I don't give a flying fck about those useless northerners, what's next motherfucker
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by seguno2: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2017
princechurchill:
Typical illiterate from the north

Just like the president
The real question is why educated, intelligent, smart, sophisticated and hardworking southerners continue to be slaves under the yoke of illiterate northerners?
Why should a law professor be Vice President while an illiterate who didn’t finish secondary school is president? Each time that the young, dynamic professor is Acting President, don’t we see the difference?
What is stopping the southerners from uniting like the north to put our country on the right path instead of the rot from Buhari?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by u3fine(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Abacha lost his life at Aso Villa, Obj lost his wife at Aso Villa, Yar'Adua lost his life at Aso Villa, Jonathan almost lost his Wife at Aso Villa. Is Buhari about to lost someone?
There are evil spirits in Aso Villa - Reuben
I pray speedy recovery to Yusuf
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Annie939(f): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
his right anyways where's lai Mohammed come ooooo pdp have done it again
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by seguno2: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
u3fine:
Abacha lost his life at Aso Villa, Obj lost his wife at Aso Villa, Yar'Adua lost his life at Aso Villa, Jonathan almost lost his Wife at Aso Villa. Is Buhari about to lost someone?
There are evil spirits in Aso Villa - Reuben
I pray speedy recovery to Yusuf

Please let us know what evil spirits kill oyinbos who ride power bikes recklessly
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by omophuneh9(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
mightyhaze:
yes o. why did pdp build that road to be too smooth? if it were filled with potholes, this wud not hv happnd
Typed off my very thoughts
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Pecca: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thank God for social media: we now know first hand the depth of an average northerner. it's hollow through and through. don't quote me
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by Rejoice5000(f): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yusuf take TRAMADOL dont blame PDP for his reckless driving:
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Accident: Facebook User Blames PDP by donpharaoh1: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
May God purnish lord lugard from merging us this maggot brained northerners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics) / This Is How A Nation Should Be Not What We Have Here (photo) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.